3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Man is meat 11.01.21 11:26 am

Do you love Doshirak?

It is difficult to find a person, regardless of his social status and gastronomic preferences, who does not know about Doshirak instant noodles. And all because Doshirak was the first instant product to become widely known in Russia thanks to massive advertising.

If in the 90s instant noodles were a novelty for the Russian consumer, now it is a fairly dense market, where a large number of different brands are represented. But, of course, the most famous brands and the main competitors constantly replacing each other in leadership positions are two brands: Rollton and Doshirak. The King Lion company is gradually catching up with them thanks to the new product “Kitchen without Borders”, which has presented a whole series of instant business lunches.

The popularity of these "quick" products is quite understandable: you quickly get used to such food, it is convenient, you do not need to cook for a long time, you just need to pour boiling water over it, besides, it is quite satisfying. And since Doshirak was the first to introduce "fast" food on the Russian market, he received the greatest fame, moreover, for many people the word "doshirak" has become a household word, uniting all instant noodles, regardless of the manufacturer's brand.

However, a stereotype is firmly entrenched in the minds of people that Doshirak, like any other instant noodles, is bought by people with little income, who are ready to save even on their own food, and who also do not have the time to prepare a high-quality meal for themselves. If the Kitchen Without Borders company decided to fight this stereotype by presenting a series of “quick” meals of higher quality on the market, then Doshirak focused on other aspects of his product.

At first, Doshirak very clearly grasped that often people buy such noodles not only because it is fast, but also because it is better than eating dry rations. Therefore, a commercial was created, in which the wife rushes to her husband, who is going to eat a regular sausage sandwich, shouting: "Don't eat dry food, take Doshirak!" Naturally, this helped to gain a foothold in the minds of people even more that it is better and healthier to buy noodles than to eat simple sandwiches.

With another advertising campaign, Doshirak tried to show that people buy and eat their noodles not for reasons of saving money or simply because they are lazy to cook something, but because customers just love the noodles. In 2005, a commercial was launched in which a woman calls her household to the table, a husband and son eat a doshirak, and a woman thinks: "I can cook anything for them, but they ask for Doshirak." And at the end the slogan "People love Doshirak".
168 Comments
Sort by:
R
RussianQuaker 11.01.21

Well ... there was a moment when I ate ONLY ONE NOODLES for two months. Quite good: inexpensive, fast, tasty. On the other hand, after these two months my stomach then ached. Then he stopped this business of a spoiler. Right now I rarely have :)

r
rock music 11.01.21

well, the truth is, I like noodles. but the dosherag should be referred here ... after it the gurgling in the stomach is far from the most pleasant ... but nevertheless it is quite tasty (it would be tasteless, it would not be bought), after it you do not need to wash dishes, etc. ... just regularly it's not worth it, it's like McDonald's - in a month, or even less, it will be very bad.

b
bubble trouble 11.01.21

Plus one Piece of Meat.
Funny article.
By sabzh: I eat very rarely, every few months, with nothing to do ..

V
Vuzya 11.01.21

I do not eat snacks ...

a
absurdus elementum 11.01.21

I eat them only when necessary, when there is no other alternative. Voluntarily, I would not eat "this" ... In general, more than 4 days, using an average of 2 packs a day, it is impossible to eat, discomfort begins in the stomach area.

V
Vova126 11.01.21

Doshirak is shit, but to cheat at it please)))

X
Xandee 11.01.21

Sometimes at work, when there is no time to eat normally, then you have to use something like that ...

N
Nuarlathotep 11.01.21

PlayGround.ru

r
rock music 11.01.21

no, do not rolls dry.

R
Romez_ST 11.01.21

I eat it extremely rarely, when there is absolutely no way out. I used to often at work. I can't stand her.

F
FenomenGT 11.01.21

Yes shit this DoShrek. Only because of the inability to be at home I eat it periodically once a day

D
Dill 11.01.21

Dosherak threshing floor .. And here's a big lunch and anakom, that's a class !!

A
Andre Macareno 11.01.21

Only Rollton drives dry food.

U
User 234950 11.01.21

I treat all these noodles positively, sometimes I eat. It's even delicious. But I understand that you can kill yourself like that, so a maximum of three or four times a month, when I'm at home alone and completely too lazy to cook something normal.
I also remember that this summer I went to a camp in Ukraine, where it was simply unrealistic to eat in the dining room. I had to buy the local "Mivina". Since then, she is also a household name for me and my roommates.

S
Sima4 11.01.21

Nooooo, you can't eat Breathable. Compared to this product, the periodic table smokes on the sidelines. Better to buy pasta, boil and eat for 10 minutes, IMHO

R
Russssslan [NKVD] 11.01.21

Yes Mivimex is better

V
Vladbalitskiy 11.01.21

Doshirak-fuinya! But you can eat. Especially when you do not eat for a day and then just noodles. Of course I can eat shit but that does not mean that I love him!

V
Vladbalitskiy 11.01.21

2 sima4: You said this to Temka, because his dick knows that in this "doshrake" there is a
cat from the next doorway or a mouse from your garage

M
Magistr 11.01.21

Never buy

V
Vladbalitskiy 11.01.21

I ate 1 time and then burped all night