3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Man is meat 11.01.21 11:26 am

Do you love Doshirak?

It is difficult to find a person, regardless of his social status and gastronomic preferences, who does not know about Doshirak instant noodles. And all because Doshirak was the first instant product to become widely known in Russia thanks to massive advertising.

If in the 90s instant noodles were a novelty for the Russian consumer, now it is a fairly dense market, where a large number of different brands are represented. But, of course, the most famous brands and the main competitors constantly replacing each other in leadership positions are two brands: Rollton and Doshirak. The King Lion company is gradually catching up with them thanks to the new product “Kitchen without Borders”, which has presented a whole series of instant business lunches.

The popularity of these "quick" products is quite understandable: you quickly get used to such food, it is convenient, you do not need to cook for a long time, you just need to pour boiling water over it, besides, it is quite satisfying. And since Doshirak was the first to introduce "fast" food on the Russian market, he received the greatest fame, moreover, for many people the word "doshirak" has become a household word, uniting all instant noodles, regardless of the manufacturer's brand.

However, a stereotype is firmly entrenched in the minds of people that Doshirak, like any other instant noodles, is bought by people with little income, who are ready to save even on their own food, and who also do not have the time to prepare a high-quality meal for themselves. If the Kitchen Without Borders company decided to fight this stereotype by presenting a series of “quick” meals of higher quality on the market, then Doshirak focused on other aspects of his product.

At first, Doshirak very clearly grasped that often people buy such noodles not only because it is fast, but also because it is better than eating dry rations. Therefore, a commercial was created, in which the wife rushes to her husband, who is going to eat a regular sausage sandwich, shouting: "Don't eat dry food, take Doshirak!" Naturally, this helped to gain a foothold in the minds of people even more that it is better and healthier to buy noodles than to eat simple sandwiches.

With another advertising campaign, Doshirak tried to show that people buy and eat their noodles not for reasons of saving money or simply because they are lazy to cook something, but because customers just love the noodles. In 2005, a commercial was launched in which a woman calls her household to the table, a husband and son eat a doshirak, and a woman thinks: "I can cook anything for them, but they ask for Doshirak." And at the end the slogan "People love Doshirak".
168 Comments
Sort by:
I
I left this dump 11.01.21

I don't eat doshiraki. But fast cooking mashed potatoes - THIS IS LOT !!!

M
Marked one 11.01.21

would not say that this is bad food.
compared to burgers, it is more useful, well, the whole of China sits on it

t
technician-san 11.01.21

DOZHIRAC?

what do you mean ... people get fat from him ... they
add all kinds of terrible bacteria there ...
and then they put out some kind of special plummets with anthrax ...

that's really delicious muck !!

OM-NOM-NOM!

M
Mr. Hyde 11.01.21

Garik_Brusok, go to the village. Far, far, from roads, cities ... there yourself, grow vegetables with your own hands, raise chickens, get pigs and a cow. Everything will be environmentally friendly and healthy.
After all, you eat bread, and rye and wheat grew near the roads ... harmful. You drink water, and it is contaminated with heavy metals and other rubbish.

K
Kelevra13 11.01.21

Somewhere in the 90s, there was instant noodles. Here it was delicious. I am okay with doshiraku, but I never eat large quantities, maximum 2-3 times a month. When you really want to eat, and the infusion seems tasty =). In principle, you can eat.

I
Ice_nigga 11.01.21

Only when it's wildly too lazy to cook, for example, I didn't get enough sleep after yesterday evening, I went to the university completely out, you come home, and I’m very lazy to cook, I just want to go to bed, then you buy and eat ... And sleep ...))) In general, I I like to sleep ...

I
I left this dump 11.01.21

Eat your Doshiraki, and I will eat mashed potatoes. I don't have diarrhea after him.

M
Mr. Hyde 11.01.21

Lucifer aka Nail, yes we understand, PUREE. So what?? Here we are discussing
doshirak =) Ice_nigga, hardly anyone eats this noodles just like that =)

A
Ajtaren Werzax 11.01.21

Damn, Doshirak is a delicious topic, but if you eat it for a month, your kidneys will die, which almost happened to me ... I don't eat fast food anymore. Sorry...:(((

G
GK 11.01.21

Dosirak is our fsio!

N
New_Boez 11.01.21

Doshirak eating brain shit!

N
NateR 11.01.21

Dashirak is a delicious topic, but still, the MINISTRY OF HEALTH WARNS BEACH PACKAGES CAUSE OF PRESHILE DISEASES!

S
Sanchezz82 11.01.21

I, after being on the train to St. Petersburg in the fall, drove these beachpacks to watch it ... although not for long - soon again some trip with the class and the train)

M
Mr. Hyde 11.01.21

They worked like that in the Call Center, so each of our working days began with Dosirak ... though they worked for 10 days. Nothing will go away from hunger after uni.

F
Father Victorius 11.01.21

Yes # be it all cancer,
It's Doshirak's time! (c) Cord

And I don't really like it at all ...

G
Guardian. 11.01.21

No! I don’t eat this stuff.

m
masha 11.01.21

I love mivina

G
Granda 11.01.21

No! I don’t eat this stuff.
gold words! plus adin !!! 111

F
Flame GTX 11.01.21

Yeah, when you eat these noodles, you will get super perks for your body - DOSHIRAK and DOSHIASULA !!

G
Granda 11.01.21

and also in addition Doshi I will heartburn!