3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Man is meat 11.01.21 11:26 am

Do you love Doshirak?

It is difficult to find a person, regardless of his social status and gastronomic preferences, who does not know about Doshirak instant noodles. And all because Doshirak was the first instant product to become widely known in Russia thanks to massive advertising.

If in the 90s instant noodles were a novelty for the Russian consumer, now it is a fairly dense market, where a large number of different brands are represented. But, of course, the most famous brands and the main competitors constantly replacing each other in leadership positions are two brands: Rollton and Doshirak. The King Lion company is gradually catching up with them thanks to the new product “Kitchen without Borders”, which has presented a whole series of instant business lunches.

The popularity of these "quick" products is quite understandable: you quickly get used to such food, it is convenient, you do not need to cook for a long time, you just need to pour boiling water over it, besides, it is quite satisfying. And since Doshirak was the first to introduce "fast" food on the Russian market, he received the greatest fame, moreover, for many people the word "doshirak" has become a household word, uniting all instant noodles, regardless of the manufacturer's brand.

However, a stereotype is firmly entrenched in the minds of people that Doshirak, like any other instant noodles, is bought by people with little income, who are ready to save even on their own food, and who also do not have the time to prepare a high-quality meal for themselves. If the Kitchen Without Borders company decided to fight this stereotype by presenting a series of “quick” meals of higher quality on the market, then Doshirak focused on other aspects of his product.

At first, Doshirak very clearly grasped that often people buy such noodles not only because it is fast, but also because it is better than eating dry rations. Therefore, a commercial was created, in which the wife rushes to her husband, who is going to eat a regular sausage sandwich, shouting: "Don't eat dry food, take Doshirak!" Naturally, this helped to gain a foothold in the minds of people even more that it is better and healthier to buy noodles than to eat simple sandwiches.

With another advertising campaign, Doshirak tried to show that people buy and eat their noodles not for reasons of saving money or simply because they are lazy to cook something, but because customers just love the noodles. In 2005, a commercial was launched in which a woman calls her household to the table, a husband and son eat a doshirak, and a woman thinks: "I can cook anything for them, but they ask for Doshirak." And at the end the slogan "People love Doshirak".
168 Comments
Sort by:
A
Almaty Translator [Left P 11.01.21

Let there always be rollton and big bon, doshira. Of course yes!

I
Infernal Lumberjack 11.01.21

I do not eat - the stomach does not accept - terrible cramps - do not eat this muck!
The first instant meal is not Doshirak, but Ankle Ben's potatoes. Eat oatmeal - damn it - real Quaker food.

F
Frank_Farmer 11.01.21

Doshirak is quite edible, tasty and healthy if you spice it up with mayonnaise, chopped egg, chopped sausage and grated cheese ... And under black bread, grated with garlic - delicious! ...

A
Almaty Translator [Left P 11.01.21

and I have the whole pack of red pepper, the whole pack of black pepper on top and eat

S
Sooltan DJ 11.01.21

Jacques Chirac gave a shit about Doshirak.
Frank_Farmer is a foodie. :)

M
MilkoBulko 11.01.21

Once I opened a pack of Doshirak and there is some kind of insect, fak
, now I have not eaten for 4 years, on the principle

F
Frank_Farmer 11.01.21

And I have repeatedly observed, when opening the secondary packaging of drugs, there are cockroaches ... And what, now do not drink pills ?!

S
Sooltan DJ 11.01.21

do not drink pills ?!
The ones in the cockroach package?

_
_GrID_ 11.01.21

So if not where to eat normal food. And then I used to eat it a lot and now my stomach doesn't digest this stuff well (((

L
Leigon 11.01.21

Jacques Chirac gave a shit about Doshirak.
my phrase)) I threw it to you in the ace)
PS I love sometimes, at 10 o'clock in the evening, 4 packs to eat, And what, delicious nah)))))))))

D
Dairel 11.01.21

Doshirak is quite edible, tasty and healthy, if you spice it up with mayonnaise, chopped egg, chopped sausage and grated cheese ... And under black bread, grated with garlic - delicious! ...
here, in general, Doshirak itself is no longer needed )))

M
Muad'Dib 11.01.21

here, in general, Doshirak himself is no longer needed)))
Thank you, captain Obvious!

W
Where is my topic dude 11.01.21

eat noodles - there are chemicals of greasy))

k
ksettt 11.01.21

sometimes I eat when I want to eat but there is nothing ...) and then this Doshirak knocks down a hungry man for a couple of hours, and then I still want to eat again

x
xoxol_007 11.01.21

Doshirak of all the bum packages is the most normal, otherwise in some advertisements of our domestic "doshirak" they show such a huge piece of meat that does not even fit into the box)

50GB 11.01.21

Right now, Tok ate Lu Shin's noodles =)

F
FucQ 11.01.21

Then in some advertisements of our domestic "doshirak" they show such a huge piece of meat that does not even fit into a box.
Probably, this piece of meat is for a millionth batch of homeless packages.

g
gyddini 11.01.21

Who ever ate Shin Ra Min? how hot the tin is :)))

W
Where is my topic dude 11.01.21

gyddini
ate only 1 time this golimny pepper Shin Ra Min - I don't want it anymore))

S
SHNEIDER 11.01.21

I don’t eat all this and I don’t advise others