3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Man is meat 11.01.21 11:26 am

Do you love Doshirak?

It is difficult to find a person, regardless of his social status and gastronomic preferences, who does not know about Doshirak instant noodles. And all because Doshirak was the first instant product to become widely known in Russia thanks to massive advertising.

If in the 90s instant noodles were a novelty for the Russian consumer, now it is a fairly dense market, where a large number of different brands are represented. But, of course, the most famous brands and the main competitors constantly replacing each other in leadership positions are two brands: Rollton and Doshirak. The King Lion company is gradually catching up with them thanks to the new product “Kitchen without Borders”, which has presented a whole series of instant business lunches.

The popularity of these "quick" products is quite understandable: you quickly get used to such food, it is convenient, you do not need to cook for a long time, you just need to pour boiling water over it, besides, it is quite satisfying. And since Doshirak was the first to introduce "fast" food on the Russian market, he received the greatest fame, moreover, for many people the word "doshirak" has become a household word, uniting all instant noodles, regardless of the manufacturer's brand.

However, a stereotype is firmly entrenched in the minds of people that Doshirak, like any other instant noodles, is bought by people with little income, who are ready to save even on their own food, and who also do not have the time to prepare a high-quality meal for themselves. If the Kitchen Without Borders company decided to fight this stereotype by presenting a series of “quick” meals of higher quality on the market, then Doshirak focused on other aspects of his product.

At first, Doshirak very clearly grasped that often people buy such noodles not only because it is fast, but also because it is better than eating dry rations. Therefore, a commercial was created, in which the wife rushes to her husband, who is going to eat a regular sausage sandwich, shouting: "Don't eat dry food, take Doshirak!" Naturally, this helped to gain a foothold in the minds of people even more that it is better and healthier to buy noodles than to eat simple sandwiches.

With another advertising campaign, Doshirak tried to show that people buy and eat their noodles not for reasons of saving money or simply because they are lazy to cook something, but because customers just love the noodles. In 2005, a commercial was launched in which a woman calls her household to the table, a husband and son eat a doshirak, and a woman thinks: "I can cook anything for them, but they ask for Doshirak." And at the end the slogan "People love Doshirak".
168 Comments
Sort by:
F
Frane 11.01.21

Doshirak slag is better than big lunch and even then not always

B
BRABUSG 11.01.21

In China, they came up with a new execution: forced to eat doshirak

g
george-92 11.01.21

Do you love Doshirak?
I used to sit on this shnyaga in a hard way, then I realized that it was feces.

B
BRABUSG 11.01.21

Don't you like snacks? Then I go to you. PS: full yyyy, rollton is better

B
BRABUSG 11.01.21

Don't you like snacks? Then I go to you. PS: full yyyy, rollton is better

L
Leksei4 11.01.21

Put 2 fingers in your mouth and say DoshirAAAAAAcc ... So in short, Ichthyander's name ...
all the rest of the noodles are the same-gamno chemical)))

T
TheEnemyInside 11.01.21

BRABUSG, write PS or ZY correctly. : DDDDDDDDDDD

F
Fat Vladimir 11.01.21

I love beachpacks. Ready to eat them dry.

M
Mage Hermit 11.01.21

They don't sell it in Israel, nobody will buy it.

r
rPeBoJL 11.01.21

well nafig! dad grit plastic

A
Alexandrovitch 11.01.21

Of course I love it, as a child I grew up on it, there is no place to be thinner

m
muromez 11.01.21

I remembered "Satan on a part-time job" in translation from anchord ... how he was fed with cancer dosha in the first episode XD

M
Mage Hermit 11.01.21

muromez
Goblin translation of LoTR is funnier. There is about a doshirak.

s
stalker7162534 11.01.21

Fat Vladimir is a
necroposter, but thanks for resurrecting a dead topic. dry snacks from the bag gnaw this classic

T
TTG 11.01.21

It is difficult to find a person, regardless of his social status and gastronomic preferences, who does not know about Doshirak instant noodles.
I learned about Doshirak thanks to the Russian world, where it serves as a symbol of poverty, poor nutrition, and is associated with significant digestive problems after prolonged use.
Doshirak, it turns out, is written with a big, as the author of the topic broadcasts. In general, in 2008, many more people probably sat here, and the mention of the manufacturer is probably not accidental, as well as the only action made on this site by the author of the topic - its creation.

A
AR3E 11.01.21

1000 calories of snacks will cost you a package of buckwheat. Poverty lives well with us.

K
Kooper123 11.01.21

On a long-distance train)

r
rambling 11.01.21

Um, usually I always cook normal food, but I wanted to try this "cuisine without borders", it is interesting that they offer something that is better in quality than "doshirak".

Twisted Tesla Gigafactory wrote:
in 2008 there were probably a lot of people sitting here, and the mention of the manufacturer is apparently not accidental.
It doesn't look like an advertisement, considering that the author bluntly says that "kitchen without borders" products are better in quality. Although I have not seen them in stores. But I didn’t look closely. Can we have already managed this company in our 2016?)

T
TTG 11.01.21

rambling
rambling wrote:
Doesn't sound like an advertisement considering that the author is bluntly saying that "kitchen without borders" products are better in quality.
This is exactly what advertising is
rambling wrote: Can
we have this company in our 2016 already?)
They just advertised it in budgetary ways)

r
rambling 11.01.21

Shcha googled that the products of the "kitchen", that "doshiraka". As it turns out, I've tried them before. What can I say ... Tolerant. But in my opinion it is better to take a couple of sandwiches with you and eat with a cup of coffee at work. I think "doshiraki" spoil health much more.