3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AwesomeTDK 30.10.19 03:25 am

A bug with the quest (Elex)

Playing for the clergy, has performed all the tasks in the quest a Decent run of debt fit to Reinhold he always answers Show yourself, acolyte.. Although 2 other quest NPCs, no options dialog on the quest.
73 Comments
Sort by:
k
kosstyan 30.10.19

You trainer play???I have a cold case with the quest, too, was, the corpse was found, and the quest continued!!rebooted,a new game began!!not helped!!!passed this time without a trainer good work!!

A
AwesomeTDK 30.10.19

ctn
Yes, but I stats are raised and turned off. Now we need to start a new game without it?

k
kosstyan 30.10.19

no just need to save up to the place where glitch!!and to say to the character without the trainer!!

J
Joker1917 30.10.19

The same thing

D
Demon of Night 30.10.19

AwesomeTDK
same problem. Decided already? What helped?

A
AwesomeTDK 30.10.19

Was not able to find a solution, and saves the old left, probably will have to re-take

B
BlooDFeaR666 30.10.19

he says if the square is not what I did with the trainers played and I have such problem nebylo

A
AwesomeTDK 30.10.19

BlooDFeaR666
the last thing he told me to help March, though I completed the quest, approaching her she only has 2 options dialogue(to trade, to get daily food)

D
Demon of Night 30.10.19

AwesomeTDK
in short, I quickly re-passed to the point without cheating - the same!!! Don't start a new game!
It is necessary to understand what's going on, schA will do.

D
Demon of Night 30.10.19

BlooDFeaR666
Look, what kind of job did after he became an Acolyte? Was the pilgrimage, they learned suggestion for Martha soldering got, and what else? I just March and Bilder tasks do not give, outstanding against them either.

J
Joker1917 30.10.19

Demon of Night
Passed a pilgrimage.And took a job at Martha's.Took all four meals.And nothing happens.Quest is not completed

D
Demon of Night 30.10.19

Joker1917
I have a task to take food not given)) in short, I bypassed the entire base of the Clergy, took all the jobs that have been and are doing now. I think quests arose because of a single job that gives Ulbricht. Quests on the main storyline, is called the Real General. I think, once implemented, will give the rank. Just looked at a passing guy, he's first and foremost, this task was carried out. It's just I understand enough novikovskie, you have to go and talk with the leaders of groups roughly speaking) In General, I will unsubscribe as there th will be released.

P. S. Guys, no pissing, definitely not the case for the trainers!!!!

A
ALeXFischer94 30.10.19

Hi to all, sorry can not write there. Please can someone experienced I have a problem after completing the quest from Dietrich about the investigation about the dealer liksom when I returned to the main Staff after joining the Clerics I mean after his speech, the game freezes while in task Manager the game is running.

B
BlooDFeaR666 30.10.19

Demon of Night
try the job from the chief to ask maybe he can give something or on the 2nd floor also chat with another main he Got the first name or maybe by the way there kV tied to the article ? in my dialogue with Martha flashed a couple of times the dialogue in the likeness where survival needs

B
BlooDFeaR666 30.10.19

Demon of Night
after I brought her rations I immediately gave kV to stew to carry there but have to wait I just went to sleep for a day and came to her and she gave kV

D
Demon of Night 30.10.19

BlooDFeaR666
7 days, slept, went to the second Chapter already, does not it quest and for me the main status to increase not want to, saying says prove yourself...

A
AwesomeTDK 30.10.19

Demon of Night
map can throw one kV it is necessary to take from the clergy? As you have completed the quest in Baldur hands off? he says only teach me something else

D
Demon of Night 30.10.19

AwesomeTDK
To perform a Hands off just need some time to wait and to go to jail, where Clerics of his hold before execution, there is still a deserter will ask you to help escape together with his friend, which ore is mined, can not remember the name already. In General, the first time when you come into this prison the person you ask for help to escape, but if I provalitsya, and then go to come, you will see how Baldur brainwashed him and the quest will end. As I understand it, the most important quest Anna. It is here:

Spoiler

Well Eva, which should help with the book from the library, and then through the day to come and it will give the coordinates of where to go next.

Spoiler

In General, I advise yourself to walk slowly around the city, all of whom will find to talk, at the same time to explore the city.

A
AwesomeTDK 30.10.19

Demon of Night
quest Anna I did, Eva too, she gave the coordinates(I went found the note and kV is over), and Baldur( I apparently killed a prisoner taken on the quest of the Wolf, paid a fine to Baldur, but the quest is left) then XS else to do, the whole town was scrambling around

D
Demon of Night 30.10.19

AwesomeTDK
Complete a plot quest, there on the second floor in the building where the person who gives out the title, I started this quest. The way of the paladin job easy, there is 2 light and the title given, I already did the current need level 25, I'm 23