3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AwesomeTDK 30.10.19 03:25 am

A bug with the quest (Elex)

Playing for the clergy, has performed all the tasks in the quest a Decent run of debt fit to Reinhold he always answers Show yourself, acolyte.. Although 2 other quest NPCs, no options dialog on the quest.
73 Comments
Sort by:
D
Demon of Night 30.10.19

Kpik
Dude, I knew you fucked it with the claw)))) and therefore asked for a screenshot :DD

K
Kpik 30.10.19

Demon of Night
Yes, damn it... to give me a shit ton of name claws, and then you are confused... I have thought that a simple claw, but in the dialogue was written something like is a special character... so I thought, what a name xDD

D
Demon of Night 30.10.19

Kpik
by the way if th the claws something like sign of the thieves ' Guild, as the game progresses you will meet the people who will pay attention to them. You can still have that chick that Berserkers will now stand at the gate a claw to and even the Clergy at the main gate guard also claw nominal yields.

K
Kpik 30.10.19

Demon of Night
Yes, I have found this Guild.. organization... well Claws found. Not pass them, let them live. I now have a personal claw xD

O
Offhead 30.10.19

Then hike half the quests just zabagovan to hell. I have two quests hanging worthy accomplishment and quest after brawl under the dome, they say, rate the effects. Left doing only the main quests. I broke them to do, say the company for 20 hours passed basic and I have 44 played, all of a sudden the game's over. I don't know what to do, how to increase the rank of the clergy remains a mystery. I went to clerics just because the armor looks cool))

D
Demon of Night 30.10.19

AwesomeTDK
Congratulations!) Quickly Muti paladin quests, there's armor Deserter will be very beautiful, though expensive

b
batler3333 30.10.19

Brothers, help. Took the quest from Marta in search of food, found a place, there are 3 chests and not one does not open and no one there wants to talk to me, maybe blunt XS

J
JokerSC 30.10.19

Joker1917
After give food the last of the four should receive the quest to Report March. If he didn't, then you do not get to pass the quest and get the next rank. Faced with such a problem and saves left.

d
davildante 30.10.19

The boys help the quest to find stomana leads to a volcano do not know how to get it, inside the mountain there is a door but it is closed completely.

J
Joker1917 30.10.19

JokerSC
What should I do?How to cancel the quest and re-take?

O
Offhead 30.10.19

batler3333
There is a man with whom you need to talk, he agreed to give rations of the fragments and in return will give the password to the safe where the soldering.

l
lmperatorPC 30.10.19

By the way, it's okay that I took of fragments and eve in the book (get away), slept for a couple of days at the Source, and it nifiga not given the continuation of the quest?
Or it is necessary for the story to progress?

J
JokerSC 30.10.19

Joker1917
Only use the save before the quest with the spacing of the food, if any.

O
Offhead 30.10.19

I had to start a new game because of the quest a Worthy accomplishment. The second attempt gave Mar quest post food. It is not clear why did not give in the first game, maybe something did not. Now run, distribute hawk, then I hope everything goes okay. The trouble is that you don't know it's you that's doing it wrong or the quest is not working. Quest the dispute in Abuse was never carried out, gave the quest to assess the effects after a few game days and a couple of jobs. Were the first markers on the corpses of their palatal and markers are gone. Then nothing happens, ran through the city, talked to those who have found or who have nothing of relevance to say. Quest so there's no markers.

S
S0NeT 30.10.19

About the quest a Worthy accomplishment.
I also first appeared line of Martha to take the quest.
I talked standing at the counter, salesman Levine, then for no reason at all Mar congratulated with the entry into the clergy and gave a beer. Immediately after that, a line to take the quest for food.
Try it, maybe someone will help.

K
Kostik Frolov 30.10.19

About the quest a Worthy accomplishment. Martha in the dialog do not select anything. (tight END), talking again, and she gives the quest. Found on the German response from developers. I have worked

w
wired_ 30.10.19

S0NeT
THANK you , it WORKED ? began a dialogue with Levine stand next to Martha , then she walked closer to March and the dialogue began , has closed the chat and started again ... And She zagovorila finally gave quest the dressing hawk

E
Elanis 30.10.19

Bug with quest For the good of the community !!! HELP PLIZZZ
I had to hear the conversation Serves with another NPC (3 times )
1 time I heard it, he wrung price (then 100 then 300 alexita)
Then he went to the top got up to the gate in front of another NPC and all they stand silent =( ??? What to do next

I
Ikara 30.10.19

Hi all. Please help bug with the quest berserk:Primitive allies. I stupidly don't want brute in the Berserkers, even though all tasks have been done, but Ragnar says: You have to try harder if you want to settle down with us. Deserve the surety will receive my support too. What kind of guarantee is it? Or Berserkers I just used?((

A
Anatoliy Karpuhin 30.10.19

Ikara
As I understand it, in order to take them have 8 tasks to perform so that was the dialogue and the fact that he is ready to become a Berserker.