3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AwesomeTDK 30.10.19 03:25 am

A bug with the quest (Elex)

Playing for the clergy, has performed all the tasks in the quest a Decent run of debt fit to Reinhold he always answers Show yourself, acolyte.. Although 2 other quest NPCs, no options dialog on the quest.
73 Comments
Sort by:
A
AwesomeTDK 30.10.19

Demon of Night
I have already done, led him as commander, companion of outcasts, during the quest, he died.

D
Demon of Night 30.10.19

AwesomeTDK
I have it cited, but it is alive. Damn, don't know what else to recommend. In General, I have collected every one of the quests of clerics, and every one complied my list of quests in their city was completely empty.

Try in the story to the second Chapter Daichi. You just there a short time left. Need to find the commander of the traitor of elbow, you will induce the separatists-Alba from their camp location of the camp will give the group their 3 elbow separatists who sit somewhere in the marked area in the screenshot below.In General, such mnogohodovochka)) Shorter on these elbow one of the Berserkers job gives to kill them, you talk to them, and then this Berserker give the wrong coordinates to their location, come back to them, they will give the coordinates of his camp and what recommendations would you have not skipped a beat, and already in the camp when all the job is done (I just came back I have already done it) will give you the coordinates of the commander of elbow, then perform his quests (the same of me it was all done) and you will be transferred to the second Chapter.

D
Demon of Night 30.10.19

Spoiler

S
Serge3d 30.10.19

Demon of Night

And the wrong coordinates required to give the Berserker? And that is true, I gave, and far passed do not visit them. Th Bercy overwhelm them?

D
Demon of Night 30.10.19

Serge3d
The Berserker just killed the separatists and they will not tell you where their camp is, the dead don't speak)

D
Demon of Night 30.10.19

I have a new problem now, given rat pendosov, when he ratted me out for stealing, but he is not offended with it as the quest continued, he said a couple of days to wait and come to the bar to Chloe, I'm coming, and he's not starting the dialogue says tipo I don't want to deal with criminals and before the guards came come say said to William and pay a fine, I'm fit, but William don't give a shit doesn't want fine with me, th XS to do now)

K
Kpik 30.10.19

Guys, how to get into the Converter in Ignalina? Need job War machines...
The entrance to the Converter is closed and to open the hack it is impossible, and you just can't access. What to do?

Spoiler

D
Demon of Night 30.10.19

Kpik
You need a card. You're in the story with the Clergy and with the battle to come all the way here? If Yes, in the last place where there was a skirmish with the ALB, one of elbow will be a key card in it. But most likely I understand, you yourself wandered back. In General, to get the quest you need to go to the magistrates, the clergy) It is on the second floor in the building where the man issuing the title. He start of the job to carry out the search commander and then the very go.

K
Kpik 30.10.19

Demon of Night
Yes, he has wandered... I understand what you're talking about the quest Great offensive Ulbricht ? I just realized now that I sloupok. Slopeside. I didn't pay attention to what I showed ON TOP(!!!).. I stupidly came to the lower nip, and he got sent to hell, to teach belief Koalas, Oh my God, thank you that you mentioned the 2nd floor)

K
Kpik 30.10.19

Demon of Night
By the way, and what to do in the quest Unjust exile - persuasion. Need to pick 2 chests, and put a claw Xander(or whatever), then the nice to throw things these NPCs and also a claw... Right? So, I did everything but the quest still stayed on the trunk Road(the one to whom you need to throw)...

D
Demon of Night 30.10.19

Kpik
1 claw in each box (all 3) and two chests of treasure in the chest Droga together with the claw. On the chest the yellow mark remains in any case. I do this quest more trenchant pinned, I shared with 2 chests and took them all away and forgot about the claws, they then had to search manually and report back claws as good when you take the marker disappears. In General, the NPC who gave the quest go, th he new say. About the Converter...yeah, that quest is a great offensive) You are in the course of this quest will have access to this Converter, but that's not all, that would be the Converter you need to disable the separatists to get a card that will allow any transmitter to disable through the console upstairs. As the card to get and do this quest is to find I have already someone wrote)

D
Demon of Night 30.10.19

By the way if th location camp in the centre in the tower at the top, here's bow lies. Truth requires 70 strength, but is ideal if you're not Berserker, because it allows you to use the skills of the Archer the Berserkers. The screenshots below
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

K
Kpik 30.10.19

Demon of Night
I already had everything off, only 3 remained in Ignore and in the snow 2. In Inadale already turned off)
And about the trunk... Yes, I slipped the claws in those two chests, put their belongings in a trunk Road and there is the 3rd claw. It's just that the dick who came up with this plan(the one who gave the assignment) does not say anything else. I ran to it already овер9999 time...

Spoiler

D
Demon of Night 30.10.19

Kpik
and in the dialogue About great finds sign? Che had it? You just have to say to him what you did

K
Kpik 30.10.19

Demon of Night
Yes, he is there gives me the quest to the sword I stole. I just did it, I thought would help... didn't help. In the end, he had 3 lines left: Bargaining, Learning, End. All, damn...

D
Demon of Night 30.10.19

Kpik
I also have this hat with many quests were. In some quests I just didn't notice some things, but what really started to work only after a while and hundreds of other quests. Look, if not difficult throw off a screenshot of the contents of the chest of Drago, we can do you missed something. And by Drago talk to just in

K
Kpik 30.10.19

Demon of Night
By Drago said. He says one phrase, something like I will be watching you and all... there is no Dialogue.
Yes, I noticed that there are really a lot of side quests running through one place...
A screenshot of the chest of Drago:

Spoiler

D
DjokerVoker 30.10.19

Kpik
If you're talking about the quest where the best sport chick met to help her ( insert Drogo) , each of the claw chest presumably where stealing and Drogo too, claw( claw is simple)

K
Kpik 30.10.19

DjokerVoker
Yes, about the birthmark.
Simple claw? In the sense of not claw Xander? But... BL... I Have about 150pcs... Okay, let me try....

K
Kpik 30.10.19

DjokerVoker
THANK YOU SO MUCH!... Simple mother of his claw... Hmm... I Went through the quest in General)