3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SlyPock 11.01.21 11:36 am

How to start playing The Following (Dying Light) expansion

I apologize for the possibly stupid question ... But how to start playing? In the main menu, the "Following" button is inactive, I can't see the mission in the game itself. Cesanach?
51 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksandr77701 11.01.21

DERZO_MAN
wait for the patch

J
John14b 11.01.21

http://forums.playground.ru/dying_light/kak_nachat_the_following-893610/

S
SlyPock 11.01.21

It’s the same with my friend; the hearth is already burning.

M
MudrichenkO 11.01.21

DERZO_MAN
Supplement comes out on February 14th, you will have to wait a bit

S
Smoke_Shooter 11.01.21

MudrichenkO
what nafig February 14 .... I play calmly.

V
Vеntris 11.01.21

Guys. The same hat was, just did not download the content .. bug. Restart your pc and go to Steam. It will download 3.1 gig and the following will not be grayed out in the menu.

S
SlyPock 11.01.21

Yes, it worked!

v
vanoz13 11.01.21

Damn, somebody, describe how everything is there, how is the gameplay, what's new, how is it an addition at first glance? And then everywhere only about installation, downloading, etc., hasn't anyone started it yet? THX.

A
Alexander Bekker 11.01.21

Go through the main plot (or the prologue, I don't remember exactly). Without this, DLC is not available. And in general, why do you need The Following if you haven't bothered to beat the original game? It was high time to do it.

G
Gray_Wolf 95 11.01.21

More interested in how to get back to the slums?
There is a daily task to return there

S
SCAR. 11.01.21

In the Tower of Sparks, climb into the room where the player's bed and bag + the merchant and the kid are sitting => find a poster on the wall with high-rise buildings from the Slums and click on it.

G
Gray_Wolf 95 11.01.21

SCAR.
From the new location (the following) you need to return.

S
SCAR. 11.01.21

Xs then, did not play in addition.

l
leman140 11.01.21

So, guys, a question, or rather I want to know your opinion. Do I understand correctly that there is nothing to do without a trained Persian?

K
KamiкazE 11.01.21

leman140
In principle, you can still try on a normal one, on a heavy one, even with a pumped up full ass sometimes. In the new nightmare mode, it's pointless to climb alone.
In general, they drove legends into the leveling a lot ... 3-5 levels in a machete and already everything is getting better.

S
Spartacus1971 11.01.21

I downloaded the pirate and start the game, only the English language, I don't know how to translate it into Russian.

b
bodibilder 11.01.21

Spartacus1971
To change the language to Russian in the steam_api.ini file, replace the Language parameter with russian

S
Spartacus1971 11.01.21

bodibilder
did so, but nothing changed.

N
Noob Inquisitor 11.01.21

Saves from the original were lost. If I start the supplement with a "naked" Persian, will there be problems? Or is the level from the original reset anyway?

Z
ZaKTomSK 11.01.21

Inquisitor noob
from original inventory and level remains