3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SlyPock 11.01.21 11:36 am

How to start playing The Following (Dying Light) expansion

I apologize for the possibly stupid question ... But how to start playing? In the main menu, the "Following" button is inactive, I can't see the mission in the game itself. Cesanach?
51 Comments
Sort by:
c
callmegod 11.01.21

[Yaroslav]
All inventory and skills with blueprints go to Addon.
namaste.108
Where it was in the preview version, in the full version it is not there, I also searched.

F
FOXDIE_id 11.01.21

I have a question: I have a regular Steam version of Dying light but it says that to run The following you need a special edition. So can I play the addition on the regular version?

M
Maxim_73rus 11.01.21

There is no control for bugs, in the settings I was looking for it either. Game pirate, help pzhl.

P
PYCAP 11.01.21

For some reason, instead of an add-on, the old game starts

R
Ringo2033 11.01.21

I am looking for people to play and pass DLS in a cooperative for 25 years, there is a microphone, who wants to write in private LAN. only steam

V
Vlad Khlebokushev 11.01.21

bug dying light following. quest: monkey labor
When I killed my friend Ezgi and wanted to talk to her, the action icon did not appear and I could not talk to her. What to do????

t
tdaa 11.01.21

Vlad Khlebokushev
there 1 door is broken down, the second one opens. you open the door and go to Ezgi and talk.
ps The action icon does not appear on the door either, so just use the "use" button)

v
vel800 11.01.21

General impressions.
Spoiler 1. I liked the game very much. Very similar to Far Cry 4, which I really liked. An open world, many types of enemies and weapons that can be pumped, a system of skills of the main character, beautiful locations and many additional missions.

2. In my opinion, The Following has surpassed the first part for many reasons.
- The appearance in the game of vehicles that can be pumped, added completely new impressions, although the choice of an open-body car as a "battle car" was somewhat puzzling. Also, unfortunately, unlike Far Cry, you cannot steer with one hand and fire with the other one-handed weapon. Jumpers, literally, "live" on your head and hit very painfully, and you, only "Alt" can press. Of all the improvements that seemed effective to me, only the "electric frying pan" and the flamethrower, although here, a little was inflated. As the description says, "the flamethrower allows you to kill enemies attacking from the flanks." Nothing like this! He shoots, only forward and then - with a slight mixing of the jet to the left. The "minelayer" is still more dangerous for the player than for the enemies because of the stupid control. To drop a mine, you must definitely look around (press "C"). What for? To penetrate any tree, stone or stone fence? And he throws mines not far away, and if the speed was not too high, then a situation arises - he rested with a horn, and if he turned back, he could blow himself up. Well, in my opinion, this device is conceived too weak in its original form. Everything quickly breaks down into firewood, and repairs are very annoying. For some reason, spare parts can be bought only in one place throughout the Suburb - from a trucker on the bridge. In the beginning, all I was doing was scouring for parts and damn bolts. then a situation arises - rested with a horn, and back up - you can blow yourself up. Well, in my opinion, this device is conceived too weak in its original form. Everything quickly breaks down into firewood, and repairs are very annoying. For some reason, spare parts can be bought only in one place throughout the Suburb - from a trucker on the bridge. In the beginning, all I was doing was scouring for parts and damn bolts. then a situation arises - rested with a horn, and back up - you can blow yourself up. Well, in my opinion, this device is conceived too weak in its original form. Everything quickly breaks down into firewood, and repairs are very annoying. For some reason, spare parts can be bought only in one place throughout the Suburb - from a trucker on the bridge. In the beginning, all I was doing was scouring for parts and damn bolts.
- An even more open world (the map would be, even more - more). Many "secret places" and interesting finds to be discovered and found.
- The plot is short, but in any case, it is not inferior to the plot of the first part.

3. There are also some inexplicable "troubles".
- Why is there only one EMERCOM kits collector in the whole Suburb? Yes, logically, they should be "torn off with their hands" in every place where the survivors remained! The very extraction of these sets also raises questions. For all the considerable time of the game, the only time I managed to get ahead of the bandits, and even then - it was at night and at the very edge of the map near the dam near the military block - post (the view is beautiful there, even at night) and in the box there is a detail of the 5th grade .). In many other cases, in general, you do not have time or you get it, only one. By the way, where is the second. The bandits are still in place. Have you already eaten? Timed a stopwatch. Once rushed in 52 seconds. They already had dinner!
- It is clear that mutants have different abilities than ordinary people, but not to the same extent! A wheelbarrow with all military experimental equipment (grade 6) does not go to super-nitro. They don't lag behind. By the way, make noise - don't make noise, they always appear. Maybe a little less, if nothing is blown up, but so necessarily "kamikaze" appear, which explode themselves. At high levels of character pumping, jumpers just zalbyat, appearing out of nowhere in several pieces. First aid kits "fly away" very quickly. I checked it specially. Pokhom ran along a very long route without much incident. Where - I walked around, where I piled on - quickly and without noise. The same road "on wheels" turned into a race with carnage, fireworks, the loss of a dozen first-aid kits. Looks like this buggy has a police flasher on the roof! I also checked it many times. You stand by the car, collect loot - silence! Just sat down, drove a few tens of meters - they are already running from all sides!
- The save system works, in general, it is not clear on what principle. You leave the game in one place, and the next time you start, you find yourself anywhere! I was looking for a way to one of the jumpers' nest for a very long time. I also found a tower nearby. I had to go out. I launch over time - at the other end of the map! Figures such happiness?
Screens.
Spoiler

E
Egor Shimansky 11.01.21

guys throw off your inputs_keyboard config. Documents / Dying light / out / data / scripts / inputs.

v
vel800 11.01.21

tdaa
I got an interesting joke in this place. After talking with Ezgi, I returned to the cleaned nest again, to check just in case. And there, on the iron door, there is already a note from Ezgi that, they say, she went to Harran. That is, Ezgi remained in the truck, but she had already left. Returned to the wagon - no Ezgi. Here is such a motor girl!

M
Mircado 11.01.21

Guys, I don't have a season and other dls, but the store says that I have a following edishon, and is everything turned on? Say it like that? Otherwise, there is no following in the menu, but there is a letter for it.