3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FixFlow 11.01.21 11:38 am

Boss Tactics (Deus Ex: Human Revolution)

What tactics did you use against the bosses?
Personally, I killed the first two bosses with the help of Em grenades + shots at the boss (when they are disabled). But I can't kill Jaron Namir with this tactic (I play at the maximum level). Write your tactics in the fight against them ... ..and if anyone knows, tell me the tactics against this dude.
116 Comments
Sort by:
F
FixFlow 11.01.21

My tactic for the third boss i.e. Jarona Namir. Let's disappear and bring him down.

r
rashik666 11.01.21

the first massive guy, was killed with 2 em grenades and about 1.5 - 2 clips in the head, at close range from a combat rifle, an invisible girl, very quickly died from a typhoon 3 charges plus a drabogan, but the leader of the mercenaries had to be sadly credited, while he was jumping over the glass wall, I fired at him from a revolver with explosive bullets, 4 bullets per jump, 5-6 repetitions times and he died.

L
Leather 0len 11.01.21

And in general, the second boss got stuck in place and stood there until I killed her

L
Leather 0len 11.01.21

N9.N1Ck Do
n't you play hardcore?

M
MY GAME IS OVER 11.01.21

the first and most difficult for me, I soaked the machine pistol, the second was lighter, I soaked it from a heavy rifle, tracing the footprints on the water, and the last, the lightest, three shots from a grenade launcher and that's it.

806653790809545634 11.01.21

The first boss was the most difficult due to the lack of ammo. I ran away from him, constantly kept myself, and as a result I sat down at a table in a small room and fired without sticking out of cover.
There was a glitch with the second boss. After I threw a grenade at her, Em froze in place and stopped moving. I shot her 20 times in the head with a shotgun, after which she died.
The third boss (in the room with the moving mannequins) was absolutely no problem. At the very beginning, he fired 5 times at him from a grenade launcher given by Tong.

J
Jekobah 11.01.21

I flunked the first boss ... Well, it was not difficult: I
stunned him with a tranquilizer pistol, then fired a pistol at him, threw grenades at him, then threw barrels at him from a small room.
With the second boss, I got a bug - she ran in place. Actually, therefore, there were no special problems.
With the third boss ... Well, it was a bit more difficult until I started using the laser rifle. I shot blindly and I must say accuracy - I did not limp. Unlike the rest of the weapons ...
And with the half-dead boss, there were no problems at all.

F
FixFlow 11.01.21

DanielDefo
+1 I also had (during the first playthrough)

F
FixFlow 11.01.21

Damn, I was generally killed by the complexity of the last boss =) there is a Chinese girl ... you just run up, press 3 buttons, hack life support and sit on the garbage that sticks out between the platforms (so that the current does not hit) and you sit ... then (after 5 minutes) it will die ...
PS I got the achievement (not to kill anyone for passing) hurray mona take the gun and blame everyone ... I've been waiting for this for so long.

J
Just Kane 11.01.21

xVAVILONx
Even after this achievement I don't want to kill anyone)

V
VanishingWalker 11.01.21

1st boss: roll over, take cover (shoot wherever you want, throw barrels if you want)
2nd boss: first you have to run after her, then from her ... and then this current that speeds up the process of killing for both :)
3rd boss: like with the first. With a revolver falls with a bang)
4th boss: and so everything is clear :)

F
FixFlow 11.01.21

It's just Kane
=) hmm, somehow it's not usual ... ... I noticed that when you kill you attract enemies at a distance and when you cut them down they don't hear it at all, so sometimes it's better to just cut it down

p
poT9ka 11.01.21

1st boss: - grenades and a shotgun
; 2nd boss: - any weapon, EMP grenades and make it hit against the current, and at this time I just jump)))) well, or if there is protection against current. ... ...
3rd boss: - (the easiest) 4-5 shots from a grenade launcher and he is already bleeding !!!
4th boss: - I just move around the room secretly and free everyone who is buried in the computer. and then, as I break the glass, I put it out in this hole !!

M
Montollio 11.01.21

there is a suspicion that without subcutaneous implants (improved) by the fig stealth you will go through 2 bosses ... I really didn’t get out of it anyway, the infection is coming down ...

D
Dizel41 11.01.21

My second barefoot got stuck in the wall, and I calmly wet it.

N
NLSD 11.01.21

1st boss 2 clips from a shotgun to the head
2nd boss 3 shots from the typhoon system
3rd boss with a couple of clips from a rifle to the head
4th boss just run around on the buttons you press)

z
zzzMiXaNiKzzz 11.01.21

I have reached the first boss so far, although in time I could go through the whole game (I just love to comb every location to the bottom). So, Barrett is easy to walk through - I just threw 5 exploding blue bags under his feet (I collected them while walking around Detroit) and he threw back his hooves. And this is on the difficulty of "Real Deus Ex".

H
Heretic17 11.01.21

The first boss is the hardest for me, then a pretty good invisible girl. The rest are a pathetic semblance of bosses ... jerks ...
If I spent 10 attempts on the first, 2 -5, 3 -1), I threw Namira 2 amy -grenades, he was dumbfounded, 4 volleys with a grenade-ready guy, funny, 4 just as easily put it down without straining, this nonentity cannot even be called a mini-boss.

A
ApocalJam 11.01.21

Heh guys, my first boss died after 10-20 seconds. two frago grenades, and three shots into the barrel ... that's all)

A
ApocalJam 11.01.21

NLSD on the 4th boss I was just running away from electricity)