3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FixFlow 11.01.21 11:38 am

Boss Tactics (Deus Ex: Human Revolution)

What tactics did you use against the bosses?
Personally, I killed the first two bosses with the help of Em grenades + shots at the boss (when they are disabled). But I can't kill Jaron Namir with this tactic (I play at the maximum level). Write your tactics in the fight against them ... ..and if anyone knows, tell me the tactics against this dude.
116 Comments
Sort by:
V
VanishingWalker 11.01.21

Some are lucky ...
Personally, my 2nd boss was not buggy in the wall :)

N
Nightday 11.01.21

The first boss can be walked through in 5 seconds: you immediately sit down in the nearest shelter, then you throw 4 explosion of the package and when it comes up you detonate. Boss passed

4joke 11.01.21

The Invisible Girl passed very quickly. A shot from a paralyzing pistol, then you approach her and use the typhoon. She is a corpse. This is on medium difficulty. Well, at first I suffered, if she got close, then she killed with one blow. I suffered until I remembered the typhoon.

F
FixFlow 11.01.21

VanishingWalker
happens =)
4joke
I'm playing the game for the third time and I haven't used a typhoon yet ... I need to try it.

I
Iessey 11.01.21

He killed the 2nd in 20 sec: 1 typhoon (in addition to high damage, it stuns the cyberbaba) and a burst to the head from a pumped-up combat rifle. Played on medium difficulty.

D
DevilBringer911 11.01.21

I forgave Namir on hardcore much easier (I was in shock myself) than on average. I had 5 mines (fragmentation) and abilities were disabled, so I just dug into cover and threw a mine under my feet. in the head with an assault rifle. After 3 mines, he died.

B
Bart_Vader 11.01.21

1st: he dug into shelters and threw explosives at his feet, 2 pieces, he was a corpse
2nd: it was more difficult, several times he dug what to do (the typhoon wanted to save money), and so immediately a typhoon, then from a heavy attack, then run until it itself damages the wires and dies.
3rd: not yet reached))))

The most problem for me is straining with cartridges, so it was difficult)

P
Pomu4 11.01.21

The complexity of the hard.
1- frag mine - rifle clip (50 rounds) - frag mine - ?????? - PROFIT !!!!
2- blew up the generator - rifle clip - generator - frag grenade - ?????? - PROFIT !!!!
3-6 grenade launcher shots - ?????? - PROFIT !!!!
4- 1 shot for each "capsule" - 2 shots at the boss when the glass collapses - ?????? - PROFIT !!!!

O
Overclock [er] 11.01.21

The 1st was killed by shooting in barrels and in his head.
I killed the 2nd with grenades and shot in the head with
the 3rd killed with a laser rifle, a shotgun and a submachine gun :)
4 I had a Chinese woman, I killed her with a heavy rifle.

K
Kir_Core 11.01.21

The 4th boss, by the way, can be removed without destroying the capsules using a laser rifle.

J
Jekobah 11.01.21

Kir_Core
Even so - the game is multifaceted, blasphemy.

T
Trolls 11.01.21

in this game bosses kill they are immortal

I
Iessey 11.01.21

3rd approx. sec 15-20 killed: 1 typhoon (enemy in a stunned state) and 2 shots from a rocket launcher.! Difficulty average!
When he killed the third, he noticed that instead of an organ he had electric. visor, hopefully Jensen is more optimistic ...

T
Tohno 11.01.21

Barrett died from an overabundance of missiles in his body (3x was enough, and one more Amy grenade). At first I thought of throwing him off the machine, but he probably has a skull like a terminator. The pipe, with great regret, had to be thrown away. During the game, I found five rockets in total, and then the last two already when I got rid of the pipe.

Fedorov. For me, a hacker, a fight with her was a terrible crap. I have not pumped myself a typhoon or protection from electricity. I had to please her with fragmentation grenades and a revolver, and still it was not enough. I fired at her everything that was and only then did she deign to die. How many downloads there were, do not count. As I understand it, with chocolates and typhoon, this woman is carried out at once.

Namir. This one is the funniest one for me. I didn't put myself a new implant, and therefore I had no difficulties. He left the blindflies a couple of times, climbed through the walls and eventually crawled out into the corner. And there he stopped, shouting obscenities. I approached him, gently, pressing myself against the wall. Without sticking out, I pulled out from behind the wall a six-barrel (500 rounds in stock) and began to saw it. Gone is about 400 rounds, including those that hit the wall. By the way, thanks to him for the plasma generator.

Electrobaby at the end. This is generally a comedy, a couple of minutes and the Chinese grilled woman is ready!

Oh yes, difficulty is "real Deus Ex"

I
Iessey 11.01.21

In general, in order not to mess with the bosses, we need to postpone the rocket launcher and the typhoon, these 2 units saved me from torment, but the electric bob (2 boss) cannot be taken with missiles, fast, infection. But the typhoon is applicable to it.

R
RicoChico 11.01.21

I threw mines 1 and 2, burned 3 with a laser, and shot 4 with plasma.

T
Tohno 11.01.21

Iessey
Jensen's arms and legs were cut off and the filling was heavily modified, but nothing is said about the kui. You don't have to worry, Sharif is hardly such a beast to order Jensen to chop off the kui.

a
axltop 11.01.21

The first one was showered with red barrels, everything is simple with my friend))) one shot with PEPSA and two typhoons in a row and she didn't even have time to shoot ... but I had to tinker with Namir ... since all the implants were disabled. .. extinguished with a rifle and finished off with a pistol (by the way, if you do not go to the clinic, as I understand you will not be turned off in a fight with Namir ???) but with the latter there are no problems at all ...

S
SATANA 11.01.21

1. Too lazy to describe.
2. Spammed with typhoon.
3. 1 amy grenade and a bunch of regular grenades.
4. I killed 3 girls, then the psychos came running, I knocked them out and shot them with a sniper rifle (in the room I found where they run out) glass.

T
Timon1379 11.01.21

I generally got ridiculous with the 3 boss. I just started knocking him down and noticed that I have a grenade launcher (I wanted to leave him on the robots), he shouted something like "Jensen ... Behind" I turned around and began to smack ... 3-4 shots were enough (the easiest level difficulties)