3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrWorld 13.01.21 10:59 am

How do you like the animation of movements and facial expressions in the game? (Fallout 4)

It looks good, the animation has become smoother, but the facial expressions were not very impressive. It feels like they are plastic. In any case, I'm not saying that it looks bad, maybe when we play ourselves or see more gameplay videos it will look better there.
53 Comments
Sort by:
M
MudrichenkO 13.01.21

The same as in the third part, it seems to me that the graphics have not changed at all

M
MrWorld 13.01.21

MudrichenkO
You overdid something

M
Man_without_conscience 13.01.21

MudrichenkO
STAAA?

g
goofygoonz 13.01.21

well, facial expressions can be forgiven, because there will be a huge amount of dialogues in the game

L
Loxozavr 13.01.21

MudrichenkO
Well then I have bad news ... You are blind

A
Archangel517 13.01.21

MrWorld
In any case, I'm not saying that it looks bad, maybe when we play ourselves or see more gameplay videos it will look better there.
I asked myself, I answered myself ..

And now let's discuss shoes, huh? how do you like it in the game? I don’t watch famous brands .. something completely saddens = (Well, maybe when the game comes out, they will appear in the full version.

M
MudrichenkO 13.01.21

FALAUT guys have never been famous for graphics, but the plot is just super

M
Mikhail Islamov 13.01.21

Archangel517
Radidas and Nuke)

M
MrWorld 13.01.21

Archangel517
And why shouldn't we change the proportions of the body at the very beginning?

B
BLACKLiTH 13.01.21

Facial expressions ?) Where?) In this game?) No, I have not seen ... What is the facial expression when in this game Gg "hovers" above the ground when walking, as in 3 parts, as in games 2000- x years. All that is in this game (well, not from the words of fanboys) is a plot (and that hell knows) ... Ah! And now there is also Tower Defense;)

B
BLACKLiTH 13.01.21

MrWorld
Do not be afraid, modders are for you?) The game is also sharpened for them)
Shl. Oooo fanboys woke up, cons went)

T
Topol45 13.01.21

Facial expressions?))) Look at the facial expressions in Halflife 2, which is already 11 years old, and questions will disappear.

.username. 13.01.21

The facial expressions have been tightened, but the animation has not changed since Oblivion.

S
Stenos 13.01.21

.username.
Go to the optometrist

.username. 13.01.21

Stenos
Can you explain where I'm wrong?

S
Stenos 13.01.21

.username.
The animation has become better, you have to be blind so as not to see it, but not perfect, but in comparison with the third part it is much better

C
CombineHans 13.01.21

The FALAUT guys have never been famous for their graphics, but the plot is just super
And now what to rivet indie-shit, with a poor grafon, but with a super -duper plot?

.username. 13.01.21

Stenos
Animation as was the feces of the Brahmin and remained.

S
Stenos 13.01.21

.username.
This is purely your opinion, to which I, ahem

.username. 13.01.21

Stenos
Ummm ... if you were ** th in my opinion you would have ignored the post, and so be so kind as to lead a conversation, and do not merge halfway.