3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrWorld 13.01.21 10:59 am

How do you like the animation of movements and facial expressions in the game? (Fallout 4)

It looks good, the animation has become smoother, but the facial expressions were not very impressive. It feels like they are plastic. In any case, I'm not saying that it looks bad, maybe when we play ourselves or see more gameplay videos it will look better there.
53 Comments
Sort by:
M
MrWorld 13.01.21

MrSmoke67
Personally, I'm not a fan of series F. I played part 2, I didn't like it because of the isometric view, maybe if I had turned it on before I would have played it. Although the quests in part 3 are actually stupid, but still interesting. If you take the dialogues and compare with part 2, then degradation is possible, but if you do not look at the previous parts, it is still an excellent game, although not 10 out of 10, but there is enough for a solid 9, plus the mods are already 9.5

M
MrSmoke67 13.01.21

MrWorld
Well, I haven't played 1-2 / tactics, although I watched the passage and read a lot of information about them on Wiki. I just do not play such games, the genre of turn-based RPG, with a top view, well, it's not mine at all, and I don't want to play it. But to watch how others play, when you do not need to do anything yourself, so the rules have gone. I myself began my acquaintance with the fallout from the 3rd part, and then it became one of the best games I played (and it still remains), before the release of New Vegas, so he had already shifted the three-point mark a couple of steps down. I'm just talking about that and saying that the game is excellent, but it has drawbacks that could have been avoided if the person who wrote the script knew more about the world of the game, or would have been more talented or something. So he expressed his concerns about the fact that he also had a hand in the new game, which means that there may also be deliriums. This does not mean that I will not play Fallout 4, I was still waiting for it from the very beginning of the credits in New Vegas, and pre-ordered as soon as it appeared on the incentive. I hope I will play it even more than in NV (and there I played over 250 hours). =)

M
MrWorld 13.01.21

MrSmoke67
NW was made by natives of black isle studios who developed F2 well, it is clear that they knew their game better. F4 is also waiting, but I will not pre-order, I will look at the gameplay, critics, systems and then I will take

s
saa0891 13.01.21

I don't give a damn about animation, the only game where animation really bothered me was the Risen series, while the rest of the RPGs suit me perfectly, including Foul.

M
MrSmoke67 13.01.21

MrWorld
Well, it is clear that they knew better. As if in New Vegas, there are also wonderful moments, but what I like is that there they were conditioned by the ability of "Wild Wasteland", since many of the developers offered all kinds of stupid and not entirely appropriate content. As if everything is fine without her, that is, do not take her and there will be no nonsense, but in Fall 3 it is served in its pure form. Now, if in the fall of the 4th developed from the gazebo take note of this, it will be cool.
ZY I somehow don’t care about the systems, I think so, so far all new games are playing at medium-high, I think the folich will pull, especially since there, apart from the lighting, the graphon is not very far from Skyrim. And I’ll play it anyway, I wasn’t waiting for her, hell knows how long, to see the scores, spit and forget, so even if the game is not so hot, I’ll still play. Moreover, as I said, the pre-order has been made, so you will have to play.)

M
MAX_x5.452 13.01.21

They blinded a blooper, the fans will rake it anyway)
(Sarcasm)

T
TTG 13.01.21

Cardboard concrete. At the level of the old engine and previous game developers.

K
Kirlusha 13.01.21

MrWorld
Fall 4 supports SSS textures only for the face (not for the body).
And then, if it can be called textures ...
And for some reason it seems to me that the support was removed on purpose so that nud-mods are not riveted :))

P
Pepin3d 13.01.21

Kirlusha wrote:
In Fall 4, SSS textures are supported only for the face (not for the body).
even if there is SSS, then they simply cannot be seen
and what does the nude fashion have to do with it?

K
Kirlusha 13.01.21

Pepin3d SSS -
no! (although it was in Skyrim)
And without it you can't make a high-quality body replayer ...

P
Pepin3d 13.01.21

Kirlusha
what does the replayer have to do with it?
do you know what SSS shaders and textures are?

M
MunchkiN 616 13.01.21

The sss shader can be overlaid with additional textures that determine the color and scattering power
for replayers, it does not matter what is there in the game, the body is usually from scratch and the game does not distinguish a head from an ass.
the second is that the subsurvface or some kind of better graphic will advise it seems like on other characters it is not. and that's the problem.

S
Shock Burst 13.01.21

Sucks!