3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrWorld 13.01.21 10:59 am

How do you like the animation of movements and facial expressions in the game? (Fallout 4)

It looks good, the animation has become smoother, but the facial expressions were not very impressive. It feels like they are plastic. In any case, I'm not saying that it looks bad, maybe when we play ourselves or see more gameplay videos it will look better there.
53 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stenos 13.01.21

.username.
I have someone to talk to, and why halfway there? Yes, because there is nothing to talk about

M
Marshal Talan McKirby III 13.01.21

Mimicry is somehow not particularly interesting to me. It won't get any worse than Oblivion. But the animation and physics have improved very well. Most importantly, from the third person, the animation is now sensible. In previous games, it was felt. that it was done just to be. And the quality of the animation was not particularly interested.

M
Mountain 13.01.21

Where is the graphene I download from the torrent

Y
Yuri Pankov 13.01.21

I don't understand these screams about graphics. The fact that we were shown this hell understand what an alpha beta, and for sure they soared over the trailer was just a bastard. Here's something, and the grafonium in the games of Besezda was always at or near it. Morrowind was almost a breakthrough in its day. Oblivion amazed with its lighting. Skyrim, with rather backward technologies, looked gorgeous, and all thanks to the studio's artists.
In addition, crappy graphics, a developer of this level, in principle, cannot afford, such as some Piranha Bytes. Visually, the game will look acceptable anyway.

M
MeXaHiK_ 13.01.21

MudrichenkO
Same as in the third part, it seems to me that the graphics have not changed at all.

How has it not changed? In Fall 3, the engine is Gamebryo (2004), in Skyrim - Creation Engine (2011), and in Fall 4 - Creation Engine (modified)
The difference between Fall 3 and Skyrim is already significant, and what can we say for a modified version of the engine.

T
Toster 2012 13.01.21

As we used to play fallout, for 10 minutes we grimaced that everything was crooked, and then we played for hundreds of hours, And so nice physics and animation.

w
warp 37 13.01.21

Finally, normal faces were brought in.

m
maksimfighter 13.01.21

that's what I hated in 3 parts, it's a terrible, scary animation, and what I see again is this squalor, well, how is it

Y
Your Hair is Beautiful 13.01.21

The animation is certainly better than in Fallout 3 and New Vegas, but it's still a little crooked. Well, finally, they did normal facial expressions.
In general, it is strange to see how the Poles (CD Project Red) were able to animate, but a major developer and publisher (Bethesda) did not.

M
MrWorld 13.01.21

Yin-Ro-Gan
The whole thing in the engine

B
Brending2236 13.01.21

Wonderful animation

S
SaintSatan 13.01.21

The movement of the character (namely, running and walking) is just PPC, as was the case in Folach 3 and New Vegas. And the facial expressions are quite normal.

g
grunt87 13.01.21

I personally did not see the facial expressions and emotions on the faces of the characters in the trailer. in mass effect 1, and that was more elaborate animation of character movements and facial expressions than in the game in 2015. for some reason, the Poles and facial expressions in The Witcher brought the plot and here the first one I did not see. and this was a presentation of the game and not just the first sketches.

v
viktorvvv555 13.01.21

It seems to be better than in the coming games

V
Vanya Rygalov 13.01.21

It looks kind of good, the animation has become smoother, but the facial expressions were not very impressive.
Actually. Grafonia is mute - the game is shit.

w
we get what we deserve 13.01.21

Quite good, facial expressions are quite noticeable, animation is very, even good. Elements of Skyrim graphics are felt. I'm looking forward to!

M
MrSmoke67 13.01.21

Well, the mimicry is still wooden malya, and the animation of the movements has been tightened, it pleases, although it is crooked. Well, it doesn’t matter, in Skyrim I put the mod on the normal running / walking animation, adjusted the racks with the mod, so I think the modders won't keep themselves waiting long. In general, in fact, I don't care about the animation, one hell of running most of the game from the first person, it is more important that the gameplay is decent, because I don't hope for the plot (the scriptwriter in Fallout 4 is the same as in Fallout 3). God forbid that they just don't cram quests about wasteland superheroes again or start another city of children, then I'll smash my face with a facepalm.

M
MrWorld 13.01.21

MrSmoke67
City of Children a reference to Mad Max By the way, the game is a bit made to match Max's style (same armor, dog) See 11 facts about the F4 series

j
jane334 13.01.21

like. They are walking a little in the footsteps of the mass effect, dialogues "with the selection wheel", replicas. something new. The game has not been finalized yet, it will be seen further.

M
MrSmoke67 13.01.21

MrWorld
Referral by reference, I know about that. It's just that for me this city is not appropriate in Fallout. Well, it's really stupid, a city of children, where they are kicked out after 16 years, that is, in fact, they don't do "this", where do new children come from? Well, this is stupid in general, I think. And there are a lot of such "stupid" ideas in F3, the same guy who wants to blow up a megaton because he doesn't like the view from the window, the very presence of an unexploded bomb that has lain for 200 years in the middle of the city, the main quest with water purification, as already mentioned - superheroes, quest with a violin, you can go on for a long time. Yes, some of this is funny, blowing up a megaton is interesting, but this is nonsense that makes a serious game a clownery. I do not call Fallout 3 crap, I love this game, but the fact that the game has problems with quests, dialogues, the very plot of the problem, I think this cannot be denied.
PS Speaking of references, as far as I remember the first fallouts, or rather their setting were inspired by Mad Max (with Gibson), as well as an adaptation of the book "The Guy and His Dog", + some French novel, and a TV show about nuclear war. )