3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mikhail Molot 13.01.21 11:18 am

Uprising Expansion (Command Conquer: Red Alert 3)

About the add-on: The
pix.PlayGround.ru

French spy network did not deceive us. EA has officially announced the first add-on for Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 called Uprising. It goes on as a PC exclusive (360 audience can roll their lip back).
Everything seems to be good with the content. Uprising will add four small campaigns to the game - one for each faction, as well as one "bonus" campaign dedicated entirely to Yuriko of the Empire of the Rising Sun camp. Other features include the "Commander's Challenge" game mode, in which we will be given the opportunity to compete in military craft with nine generals at once.
In addition, the players will have several new cut-scenes with Hollywood actors in the lead roles. At the moment, it is known for sure that Gemma Atkinson and Ivana Milicevic will appear there.
Finally, new units are coming to Uprising. About which, however, no one told anything. But don't worry - it won't be long. Uprising will hit virtual store shelves this March. EA did not report whether there will be a boxed edition of the add-on or not.

http://news.playground.ru/23390/#comments

pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru

For more details:
http://www.commandandconquer.com/
264 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mikhail Molot 13.01.21

By the way Uprising is translated as Vostanie. = \

F
Fale 13.01.21

can yuriko rise? just in the spirit of yuri's revenge it will turn out

F
Farso 13.01.21

Red Alert 3: Yuriko's Revenge)))

S
SHADOW_Fire_warrior 13.01.21

Mwahahahahaha! Quite possible! I look forward to ...

F
Fale 13.01.21

by the way, who has not seen yuriko yet does not wear underwear
PlayGround.ru
art is taken from the off site from the part dedicated to uprising

V
VasilyMS 13.01.21

Will the USSR have new units?

F
Fale 13.01.21

VasiliyMS see the top post everything is written there

Finally, new units will appear in Uprising. About which, however, no one told anything. But don't worry - it won't be long. Uprising will hit virtual store shelves this March.

a
aRRmaGedon 13.01.21

Uprising will have 11 new units. There will be Flying Heads of the Fortress, hover tanks, conscripts on motorcycles, Grinder (tank skating rink in the USSR), some kind of new aircraft from the Americans and some other ...

a
aRRmaGedon 13.01.21

And also a desolator from the USSR. Foot unit.

F
Fale 13.01.21

I think there will be more new units. after all, a separate army will be drawn for yuriko, new "commanders" will be added for the rest of the factions, and each will be assigned a specialization with unique units (well, or redrawn old ones) for EA this is already a beaten path of addons_for_strategies

S
Starok 13.01.21

the general challenge pleases most of all,

least of all that this is a purely singleplayer adon

M
Mikhail Molot 13.01.21

ign published an interview http://pc.ign.com/articles/953/953596p1.html with Rebellion developer Gavin Shimon, dedicated to the new feature of the Red Menace: 3 Rebellions, in addition to four new campaigns, 50 more missions are planned under the general title of Commander's Challenge).
in particular, it talks about the

Commander's Challenge
- 50 non-linear missions
- each mission carries a number of new tasks and a unique scenario
- the game starts with a dozen units per faction, each mission will open a new game unit and a new branch of missions
- only one Challenge to the Commander, promises more than 30 hours of game time
- the plot of the Challenge assumes that any mission can be completed by any of the three factions.
"there is a story to the Challenge, supported by live cutscenes. The player takes on the role of an employee of FutureTech Corporation. As the Commander of FutureTech, you will have access to stolen technology from all three sides of Red Menace 3, and will have the choice to play all Challenge missions of any . of these armies
- over 150 live video during the call progress.
, etc., etc.

and the last two questions

PC IGN: for new units and maps included in the uprising, can we expect multiplayer addition to them?

Gavin Shimon (Gavin Simon): We have not forgotten the audience preferring multiplayer games, and we have plans to release a new sequel for them in the near future, but I cannot reveal more details now.

PC IGN: Will Rebellion Find Its Way to Set Top Boxes?

Gavin Simon: We are currently focusing on developing the PC version of Rebellion, so unfortunately I have no news for you in this regard.

pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru

F
Fale 13.01.21

Thank you. Good news.

m
marshmallow lord 13.01.21

Thanks for the news !!

R
RicoChico 13.01.21

Do you think the game will require the original as in TW?

F
Fale 13.01.21

Quite possibly. Moreover, they were going to distribute it only through online stores.

t
theMrSpy 13.01.21

Well, then we'll wait!

C
CRY-ALEX 13.01.21

I found a video here http://www.gamespot.com/pc/strategy/redalert3uprising/index.html

C
CRY-ALEX 13.01.21

I recommend this http://www.gamespot.com/pc/strategy/redalert3uprising/video/6204768/command--conquer-red-alert-3-uprising-commanders-challenge-trailer-1

s
stalker2208 13.01.21

we wait...