3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mikhail Molot 13.01.21 11:18 am

Uprising Expansion (Command Conquer: Red Alert 3)

About the add-on: The
pix.PlayGround.ru

French spy network did not deceive us. EA has officially announced the first add-on for Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 called Uprising. It goes on as a PC exclusive (360 audience can roll their lip back).
Everything seems to be good with the content. Uprising will add four small campaigns to the game - one for each faction, as well as one "bonus" campaign dedicated entirely to Yuriko of the Empire of the Rising Sun camp. Other features include the "Commander's Challenge" game mode, in which we will be given the opportunity to compete in military craft with nine generals at once.
In addition, the players will have several new cut-scenes with Hollywood actors in the lead roles. At the moment, it is known for sure that Gemma Atkinson and Ivana Milicevic will appear there.
Finally, new units are coming to Uprising. About which, however, no one told anything. But don't worry - it won't be long. Uprising will hit virtual store shelves this March. EA did not report whether there will be a boxed edition of the add-on or not.

http://news.playground.ru/23390/#comments

pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru

For more details:
http://www.commandandconquer.com/
264 Comments
Sort by:
C
CRY-ALEX 13.01.21

I have seen somewhere INTO can be downloaded on Toko PC for a fee

F
Fale 13.01.21

Torrents to help you. Here the question is more interested in whether it will be put on Russian litsuha, or will you have to download the original game?

t
theMrSpy 13.01.21

Yes, the video is not bad, I hope the add-on will be released separately from the game, i.e. the game is not required to play in addition.

Wow ... hurry up she came out ... I can't wait ...

We are waiting, ladies and gentlemen.

C
CRY-ALEX 13.01.21

it will be released in 9 days !!

R
RicoChico 13.01.21

The game does not require the original!

S
SHADOW_Fire_warrior 13.01.21

Wow, where can I find a link to a torrent? ...

G
Gabdullah 13.01.21

:( Yeah, I made a pre-order for directCOD.ru. Before ordering, I contacted their technical support service with a question, which version is Russian or English, and how I can return the original language - English (I need the game in English). The answer was from netville. ru - a local retailer EA, distributing Uprising in Russia - said that in the version they offer in directCOD.ru only Russian language. Okay, in the end I paid anyway, ordered. Today I downloaded 5.7 gigs.
Already when I downloaded, I noticed in archives files german.big, etc.
When installing the distribution kit, the menu did not give the opportunity to choose another language except ... GERMAN !!!!: /. In short, our cormorants, cormorants always - they gave me exclusively the German version of the game.

!!! In connection with the above, I have a big request to everyone: please post three files (distribution files from the / Data folder):
English.big, EnglishAudio.big, EnglishMovies.big, or, at worst, the Russian version of these files: Russian. big, etc. !!!

G
Gendalf-golkiper 13.01.21

and when will it be released? and when will it be on the torrent?

G
Gabdullah 13.01.21

already out.

G
Gendalf-golkiper 13.01.21

Throw off in a personal someone a link to the game

t
tAlisa 13.01.21

good add-on, already bought 4 via WebMoney :: :)

E
EROY 13.01.21

Does the add-on have original 3-part companies or purely new ones?

C
CanCanbI4 13.01.21

I wonder what new units have been added to the game?

b
bOzzar 13.01.21

in general I liked the game.
does not require original game.
so far campaigned for Yuriko Omega.
from the new units he tracked the flying tower of the Japanese, the Soviet sprinkler with green rubbish (a mutant in a hefty suit) and new robots from the Japs, a Soviet machine like a skating rink, a new Soviet robot walker with many legs.
the only negative is the lack of multiplayer.
but a good single)

C
CanCanbI4 13.01.21

What units have the alliance added and what kind of company is there for yuriko?

b
bOzzar 13.01.21

I haven't played for the alliance yet, like new airplanes.
for Yuriko there is such a strong single. everything begins in the Japanese scientific center, from where she escapes (tries), then the escape of the American prisoner of war camp (after all, they won; () and return for her sister to Japan)

C
CanCanbI4 13.01.21

They added the best to Yuri.

b
bOzzar 13.01.21

By the way, Yuriko is the same Yuri, only in a skirt and not bald)))) abilities are about the same.

Q
QWERTIK 13.01.21

Dap weighs the image of the original?

b
bOzzar 13.01.21

the repack weighs 2.98GB
and so about 5 GB