3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mikhail Molot 13.01.21 11:18 am

Uprising Expansion (Command Conquer: Red Alert 3)

About the add-on: The
pix.PlayGround.ru

French spy network did not deceive us. EA has officially announced the first add-on for Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 called Uprising. It goes on as a PC exclusive (360 audience can roll their lip back).
Everything seems to be good with the content. Uprising will add four small campaigns to the game - one for each faction, as well as one "bonus" campaign dedicated entirely to Yuriko of the Empire of the Rising Sun camp. Other features include the "Commander's Challenge" game mode, in which we will be given the opportunity to compete in military craft with nine generals at once.
In addition, the players will have several new cut-scenes with Hollywood actors in the lead roles. At the moment, it is known for sure that Gemma Atkinson and Ivana Milicevic will appear there.
Finally, new units are coming to Uprising. About which, however, no one told anything. But don't worry - it won't be long. Uprising will hit virtual store shelves this March. EA did not report whether there will be a boxed edition of the add-on or not.

http://news.playground.ru/23390/#comments

pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru

For more details:
http://www.commandandconquer.com/
264 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kipa-23 13.01.21

Play the map sniper point there is a tesla tank, but I'm disappointed in it such garbage.

K
Kipa-23 13.01.21

who killed the imperial executioner ?? I managed))

Q
QWERTIK 13.01.21

And why blame him there. It's not so difficult.

K
Kipa-23 13.01.21

There is a map where you can make clones, I don't remember how to call names there, you can at least 200 Natasha or other special heroes)

Q
QWERTIK 13.01.21

I saw a current map where the enemy made a lot of clones.

B
Black-PhoeniX 13.01.21

to Kipa-23 What is the Executioner card?

K
Kipa-23 13.01.21

Chaos crater - a place with the EXECUTOR

K
Kipa-23 13.01.21

Who can help: battle mode stage "Scavengers" reward "Natasha" who managed to get through tell me how, otherwise I can't get through the two opponents kick me ((

S
SHADOW_Fire_warrior 13.01.21

At the beginning of the game, you VERY quickly rivet the infantry and capture all the nearby tanks, the engineers - the ships, set up defensive structures and repulse the Russian attack (she is usually the first to attack), when the Jap presses the Russian, she will leave your base. And while they are messing with each other, build up the troops, get 3 (or better 4) mines and wait until someone is at someone's base (but most likely the Jap will fill up the Russian one). So ... while the Jap is in charge of the Russian base, you carry out a quick attack on its empty base. The Jap wins the Russian, and at the same time you beat the Jap - that's all the raspberries.

K
Kipa-23 13.01.21

Thank you

F
FCSM1922 13.01.21

People, tell someone how to complete the "Spies" mission in the competition in the allotted 4 minutes !? And so and so I tried, I still do not have time! Tell me who-thread tactics?

K
Kipa-23 13.01.21

I also did not succeed ((I do not have time

k
kazanuk 13.01.21

Nice addition. I like it. Game rating: 9.0. points out of 10.0. Difficult mission I agree, I also do not have time to go through it. :(

A
Arhanhel 13.01.21

Dear strategists! Is there tactics on the map "Best of the Best" (Dreadnought) and "Sea Duel" (Shogun). And which side will be better to fight.

K
Kipa-23 13.01.21

Not yet doshol))

K
KennyAVR 13.01.21

FCSM1922 and Kipa-23 write in which company it is and about what is in this level.
And then I passed it too long and quickly, I already do not remember anything.

K
Kipa-23 13.01.21

Question AleX9c how to complete a mission where there are many clones of Yuriki Omega at the enemy 3 bases will you help ??

S
SHADOW_Fire_warrior 13.01.21

In the mission with Yuriko's clones, I played mirror. IMMEDIATELY, as soon as I appeared on the map, I send my Yuriko to destroy the enemy base, and at this time I build up the DARK infantry from soldiers and tankbusters. During this time, her own Yuriko will make 2 enemy bases easy, and it is better not to poke her into the 3rd one, because the enemy will have at least 3-4 clones and it will be easy to counter, so we send it together with the Horde of Infantry to the last base, but we must take into account that the clones, like the original, also have a wave that puts this infantry in batches. Therefore, we send 3-5 infantrymen ahead, observe what ALL clones have done on these suicide bombers, and then send the entire crowd to the enemy base. Because There are many goals, then even 4 Yuriks will not cope with 20 infantrymen, and if your own Yuriko is still alive, this will only speed up the victory process.
ZY In this mission, enemy bases are developed to a minimum and do not build defensive structures. You should only be afraid of harvesters in combat mode (although for 20+ tankbusters, even this is not a problem).

Q
QWERTIK 13.01.21

passed somewhere half of the competition. I installed the game on another Windows and I can not load my competitions now. I found the savegame in the savegem folder.

Q
QWERTIK 13.01.21

Everything, I found the answer.