3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Priys90 15.01.21 08:16 pm

Bed scenes (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

Who got to them? are they even present?
88 Comments
Sort by:
E
ExTe. 15.01.21

... the idorgs have already filled everything :) I won't even play pigeon house :)

A
AnchShi 15.01.21

The S I
definitely support! In my DAO, the hero was messing with both Zevran and Morrigan. And here, judging by the comments, you choose one. In life, after all, it is far from always the case that love to the grave. Relationships are different)))

J
Jolly_baker 15.01.21

it all looks vomit as I can see

s
spellcustomer 15.01.21

People who play biovar games are still not used to the idea that boobs are important, but the relationship itself is more important. I like that the "bed" is not given as much attention here as many would like. The characters love each other, they are GOOD just to be together, and sex is on the edge. Is this better than the instincts of procreation before a suicidal mission (in every mass effect), as if the likelihood of impending death was accompanied by a romantic mood ?! And better than a tent in the camp (Let's go tr-Xia? Let's go). And better than the "housing issues" with Hawke. Sex is not the end, this is only a small part of more)))

There are also disgusting moments in my opinion:
1. Sex - racial promiscuity (I don’t know how to call it otherwise). Cassandra with Qunari? (we all know who the Qunari are, what they are from past games). Noble man male - GG with Qunari? (after such horrors - the final boss is not terrible). Qunari - a lesbian with Josephine? As it is not lorno, or what))) Biovar knows a lot about perversions, that's for sure.
2. Again there are a lot of psychopaths, whiners, madmen, narcotics, andrastians of the brain, bindings, shoemakers and labukhs with the pain of hard labor nights))) So maybe it's not so bad that the sex scenes are short and not so informative?

M
Magic 15.01.21

After seeing the characters, their characters and, in general, the bed scenes themselves, I realized that I would not start a relationship with anyone except Cullen, my female heroine.
There are no such colorful characters with a really interesting story.
Stupid lesbian elf with crazy laughter, seriously ??
Or the scary Qunari? No matter how disgusting the 2nd part was, but the qunari there were gorgeous. And here is straight fufufu. I am disgusted.
Still gay ...
No, I'm not against gay characters. But just in the end it turned out that there are too few characters with whom you can start a NORMAL relationship.

S
Shimuto 15.01.21

taika
for me there are only 3. Josephine, Cassandra.
And for the Cullen women.

F
Fuse00 15.01.21

Biovars said before the release, they say, there will be such and such frank bed scenes - what happened to see: a kiss on the cheek and a black screen after))) The Sims will be cleaner too.

taika
>> in the end it turned out that there are too few characters with whom you can start NORMAL relationships.

There's only one gay (Dorian) and one lesbian (Serah).
All other bi or straight. There are almost two times more characters for romances than in the previous part.
What doesn't suit you?

spellcustomer
>> Sex - racial promiscuity

There, Cullen is a convinced heterosexual and even racially faithful: only a human woman or an elf can sleep with him (he does not recognize dwarfs and lady-Qunari))

s
spellcustomer 15.01.21

Fuse00
I consider sex with Qunari almost bestiality (except when Qunari with Qunari). I understand when gnomes, humans and elves (in the game world they are at least biologically and ... anatomically compatible, I'm not sure about the Qunari). And now absolutely unnatural interspecific relations are too much, this should not have happened and it all looks very ridiculous.

V
Vanya Vatov 15.01.21

spellcustomer
and how do you like the mass effect with garrus or aliens in masks?

s
spellcustomer 15.01.21

Vanya Vatov
Yes, as in fact. But there is also a moment that I find the Qunari disgusting, disgusting, repulsive (as they are shown in da2). Orcs and goblins in other universes can also have intelligence - this does not make Gollum, for example, more attractive (although he and Sera have a lot in common))).

It's as if Shepard had a homosexual relationship with the reapers in the mass effect))) Garrus is attractive and straight at least as a person)))

M
Magic 15.01.21

Fuse00

Well, I don’t know, there are only 3 characters left as far as I understand. Cullen, Josephine and Cassandra. Even if in the previous parts there were fewer Persians, there was still at least some choice ...
there is nothing to choose from ...
In the last part, for the female character there was a choice between Fenris and Anders ... Of what...

M
Mihasik55 15.01.21

there is also a dagna and a gnome scout, but what about liliana? with her, too, it seems like you can stir up, for fans of black there is vivienne.

L
LordKorvin 15.01.21

Mihasik55
Liliana and Vivienne are not romanceable

L
LordKorvin 15.01.21

taika
Cullen, Blackwall, Sol, Kasia - hetero
Iron, Josephine - bi
Sera, Dorian - gay / lesbian
Cole, Varrick, Vivien, Lil -

Sol is quite good. At least for now, but only loves elves.
Kasia in dialogue with Varric says: "Josephine was invited by Liliana. They are ... friends." Aha-aha, over the bed

I
I3ender 15.01.21

I was only upset that my Persian couldn't romance with Sera ((Cassandra and Josephine do not inspire at all, It's a pity for normal men to choose only two characters, because of this, in the second part, Hawk was left without love (the slutty Pirate and the sad Merrill were not there I thought at last a cool funny female Persian appeared, and again a bummer, I'm a lesbian! ((Well, PPC, why did you need to restrict the Persians? They would have made at least Seru bi ... In general, my Qunari will remain alone ...

F
Fuse00 15.01.21

taika
Well, I don't know, only 3 characters remain as far as I understand. Cullen, Josephine and Cassandra

Still Blackwall. The most pupsik, IMHO - if I played for a hetero-woman, he would be my favorite :)
Spoiler

Well, Solas also, though he only recognizes elfies.

But yes, perhaps no character has impressed me as much as Fenris from DA2 <3
He is more direct. There are none here.

M
Magic 15.01.21

Fuse00
Fenris was and will remain for me personally the most! I don't think there will be a character that will impress me more.

L
LordKorvin 15.01.21

Fenris was cool. One voice was worth what. In this part, Sol's voice pleases me. And he himself pleases in the dialogues between the characters. Cullen is funny when you roll up to him with hearts. Immediately embarrassed, although he should already be over 30

B
Berkut0685 15.01.21

In the Witcher 2, bed scenes are even better

B
Berkut0685 15.01.21

In The Witcher 2, the game begins with a bed scene. The dragon edge will stand on the sidelines.