3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Priys90 15.01.21 08:16 pm

Bed scenes (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

Who got to them? are they even present?
88 Comments
Sort by:
M
Magic 15.01.21

LordKorvin
Oh, remember Alistair. He is generally a holy virgin. While he was seduced for the first time and then doused herself! He also threw me, you bastard, for being a magician. Then I rummaged through the chip, and went to the nobles, and toughened it up, but how many obscenities were poured out when he, my dear, was like: Oh, that's it, I'm the king, we can't be together.

And Fenris with his voice. Eh. Always played a female character, and always had an affair only with him. I even tried through the negative, but he was not in any, only with approval. Although someone seemed to succeed.

Sol - Solas, YOU mean?
Well, yes, he has the right voice. Too bad that only elves admit, racist XD

R
Runaa 15.01.21

Hmm, the normal scenes here were stingy, some stingy bits, although it costs 18+, but to the point, in the previous games it was beautiful, but here it is not clear what.
There is no one to romance with but Cullen. The only one with whom I liked the communication and appearance (and even then not without reservations). The scary goblin elf is already ready to strangle, not only is it terrible in appearance, but also not like a Persian, a gray bore. Yes, and the romance with him ends with
Spoiler.

F
Fuse00 15.01.21

taika
A Fenris with his voice. Eh. Always played a female character, and always had an affair only with him.

Oh yes, his voice is something. And in general, the character is just very colorful, I like the second part of the game more than the first one only because of the presence of Fenris in it, even the scanty shit kirkwall is not so annoying in his company)
I really always played for a man, but also only his (Fenris) romance (game passed three times).

I don't think there will be a character that will impress me more.

Iorvet from The Witcher. He and Fenis are very similar as individuals and even one race, and I probably like Yorvet even more.

Runaa
is ready to strangle the Scary Goblin Elf

Yes lan, and I really like Solas, a charismatic and charming character, I don't like only the hairstyle, even if only a little hair on his head.)

H
Hedgehog_Loco 15.01.21

To make ABSOLUTELY ALL female characters scary, repulsive or disgusting - Biovar worked hard. Isabella, whom all Thedas had, and the dull-witted Merril received worthy successors in 3 parts. I catch myself staring at Varric's hairy chest, hmm ..

d
devilRq 15.01.21

as those who invented this earth wears ...

R
Runaa 15.01.21

Fuse00
What is the charisma of Solas, he speaks like a robot, zero emotions. Although if you like such lifeless, then no question. I told him about love, and he: yeah you can. Not only do I talk with him as a senior defender, but also zero reactions.

M
Magic 15.01.21

Fuse00
No, I romanced Fenris as a man only once, when a friend tried to convince me that it was impossible to make a man-magician. Well, I was on fire with the idea to prove to her the opposite, naturally with success. But. There was a case, I played in Hawke's War, and what a temptation it was, but I overpowered myself and flunked Isabella.

Yes, Solas's bald head is repulsive. Doesn't attract in any way. YES and his loyalty to his own scatter offends.
I would love to talk romantically with Cole. But not the fate of T.T.
But you really want to overwhelm this introvert. T.t

F
Fuse00 15.01.21

Runaa
In what charisma is Solas manifested, he also speaks like a robot, zero emotions.

This is exactly what impresses me, the voice of the actor is very disposing to the bargain - there is something in it, speaking of emotions - look (if you have not watched) the series "True Detective" - ​​and so, everyone who watched will tell you that Matthew McConaughey played there simply divinely and his character is as charismatic as possible - although he literally has zero emotions.) Taksho is not an indicator.
And by sabzh - Sera is very emotional, but it doesn't paint her, IMHO) By the

way, I don't like Cullen, a typical Ken is a good knight, that he, that Alistair from the DAO, that Alenko from ME, that James Bond is all one, the character is cardboard ...

taika
I'd love to talk romantically with Cole.

By the way, yes, it would be interesting to see this, but oh well.)

It's strange that Vivienne was not made romantically sound. It is straightforward in format.
Some black guy from Detroit is probably already writing a lawsuit against Biovare - in the game you can fuck with gays, and with lesbians, and with animals - but you can't with the only black woman.)))

I
I3ender 15.01.21

Fuse00
With the beasts? with whom? By the way, who knows, I'm playing as a man noticed that you can roll balls to the gnome-scout, can this lead to something ??

Fenris in the second part is the same UG as all the characters there, except for Varric)) They made him an elf who escaped from anime, this stupid hairstyle + a huge sword on a dryish body looked just ridiculous)) Besides being dull in itself, I don't see anything than he would have been more cheerful than Solas, both gloomy Persians. But I remember the voice was cool)))

R
Runaa 15.01.21

I3ender
By the way, who knows, I'm playing as a man noticed that you can roll balls to a gnome-scout, can this lead to something ??
You can flirt there with a lot of people, to no avail - not romance.

A
AnchShi 15.01.21

Bliiin! If Solas speaks like a robot, this is my man! He's also bald ... God, if you dress him in black on top of everything else, I will explode! A-ha-ha!) This will be the ideal of my man.

On account of Fenris, I don't agree, but he is a teenager in behavior. He needs a mother, not a girl.
I could not bear it, although the appearance is very even. She spat and sent her heroine to Isabella, she at least jokes funny and positive)

A
ASDRUT 15.01.21

Here you read here and the impression that you bought the game only from short erotic scenes ... I'm afraid to continue my thought ...

P
Pop Egor90 15.01.21

Your mother .... This is what the main scriptwriter of the gamoseck series leads to.

A
AnchShi 15.01.21

And I chose a girl for my Qunari in advance! And yesterday I even realized that I was not mistaken with the choice.
Novels are important)

I
I3ender 15.01.21

The novels may be important, but not everyone is suitable)) I have a healthy, harsh Qunari man, for the sake of interest I decided to look at this side of the game and started a romance with Cassandra, I agree the romance was made cool in this part, but my Qunari looked terribly ridiculous in these scenes, in As a result, he spat, rebooted and refused poor Cassandra)) Although it's a pity, it's definitely not suitable for my character, probably playing as a human or as an elf, the novels would look normal ... I'll torment you with Cas on the second playthrough, I won't.

A
AnchShi 15.01.21

I3ender Ah
, I also can't help thinking that he looks like a bear next to her. (I also play as a Qunari guy)
But I decided that even though he is not the first guy in the village in terms of appearance, he is a good man. And besides, Cass is such a mad woman, the squishy just can't handle her. And here she is like a little girl next to me.
In addition, I tried to make his facial features austere and classic at the same time, like Gothic sculptures. As a result, it looks good. I think women would like this completely)

D
Dmitry Alexandrovich 15.01.21

are you normal beat bosses, stir up resources nudzhno, fuck you pastel scenes in the game? I understand for the sake of quests, maybe.

I
I3ender 15.01.21

AnchShi
Yes, it's not even about how the qunari looks, but in general, these kisses / hugs / rhymes just spoil my image of a harsh Qunari, with reckless Sera it might look more acceptable, but you can't do it with her, Cas is too romantic, and all this romance does not suit my qunari))

V
Vyacheslav Nasonov 15.01.21

above the same, the first game of biovars, where completely naked breasts were shown
yes, it is normal, quite lively scenes

J
Jorgen Vitalsen 15.01.21

Runaa
With a dwarf, like, you can. You will talk to her like this at the beginning of each mission, and then in Skyhold she will ask if you have any views on her, a positive answer is accepted very optimistically, and what will happen next - I have not seen yet .. :)