3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
y
yarikpl 15.01.21 08:20 pm

Kicks out in loading (The Sims 4)

Throws out in the download, not every time but sometimes. If there is no solution, comments such as: "Tablet problem" or "Buy a license" please do not leave so as not to clog the topic for a normal solution (if I repeat it again) Thank you.
136 Comments
Sort by:
2517 15.01.21

sd-1
reload thanks in advance

V
VIRUS 15.01.21

Sprintin you can drop this file on the exchanger, otherwise I don't have this folder, for example.
2517 crack from the bay does not fix the problem with departures checked.

2517 15.01.21

damn damn damn

S
Sprintin 15.01.21

VIRUS
schA, I'll rearrange the game and post it! otherwise I deleted this folder from the psycho when the save did not load), but then the idea came to start the game again. I also run the game on behalf of the administrator.

S
Sprintin 15.01.21

the registry file in the vp6 folder (it is also called the same) well, and the screen was created where I have this folder, I think it should also be thrown in the same place and run as administrator. xs helped me https://yadi.sk/d/cXPDozkub6MBs

V
VIRUS 15.01.21

Oddly enough, it really stopped flying! And by the way, the saves were preserved.
Sprintin Thanks.

S
Sprintin 15.01.21

VIRUS
duck himself in shock) did not think that such a trifle would help. I thought it was all about the game, but no, it turned out.

S
Sprintin 15.01.21

people if someone helps, well, there are people 10) will be happy! Throw in a hat so everyone knows!

2517 15.01.21

everything crashes smoothly

D
Deadmau1010 15.01.21

Sprintin
Replaced my game folder with yours, but the crashes are the same. Maybe it's the repack?

S
Sprintin 15.01.21

Deadmau1010
well, in my repack, it crashed like everyone else, then this registry file was accidentally used and everything is ok. sent exile see. and there was no need to replace it) just run the reg file.

S
Sprintin 15.01.21

I'll post a minute vidos so that they don't hold the balobol)

D
Deadmau1010 15.01.21

Sprintin
I don't hold you for a balabol. I'm just glad that some have started playing, maybe we are now starting a great story about launching pirates)

D
Deadmau1010 15.01.21

Sprintin
and by the way, can you even post a link to the repack?))

S
Sprintin 15.01.21

Deadmau1010
great you say))) here are the proofs))) https://yadi.sk/i/9ExTpF3Pb6smN

S
Sprintin 15.01.21

Deadmau1010
in PM is not present ? sent.

D
Deadmau1010 15.01.21

Sprintin
dada, already shaking))

F
Fakel555 15.01.21

In general, I also suffered with flights for several days. It crashed when switching between locations (I did not notice other flights, maybe I just did not play for so long). At some point, trying various methods, I noticed that the game does not crash in English. I started digging in this direction. As a result, climbing through different forums and so on, I came to this way:
Changed the registry key for the game to "GDFBinary" = "D: \ Games \ The Sims 4 \ __ Installer \ GDFBinary_en_US.dll"
That is. the game used Russian, but the English library (to be honest, I have no idea what it is responsible for).
As a result, when switching between locations for 5 or 6 times, it never crashed. I have not tested it anymore. there was no time.
Here is the text to modify the registry:
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE SOFTWARE Wow6432Node Maxis]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE SOFTWARE Wow6432Node Maxis of The Sims 4]
"GDFBinary" = "D: \ \ Games is of The Sims 4 Installer __ \ \ GDFBinary_en_US.dll"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE SOFTWARE Wow6432Node Maxis The Sims 4 InstallOptSelect]
@ = "1"
There are spaces in front of two SOFTWAREs, remove them (the playground prevents you from writing words longer than 48 characters :()
You need to enter your own path to the game, do not forget about "\"
Here is the file for the Leni League :) http://rghost.ru/57866209
Try and unsubscribe please

k
kv1 15.01.21

Sprintin
well, when a sim goes to the site from the house, I also don't fly out at all, but when it comes back once every other time, so the video does not confirm anything ..

S
Sprintin 15.01.21

Karina Zhukova
ok will be ok))))) drop box will be synchronized) well, I’ve been doing it for 4 hours at least