3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
y
yarikpl 15.01.21 08:20 pm

Kicks out in loading (The Sims 4)

Throws out in the download, not every time but sometimes. If there is no solution, comments such as: "Tablet problem" or "Buy a license" please do not leave so as not to clog the topic for a normal solution (if I repeat it again) Thank you.
136 Comments
Sort by:
M
MaxyOzy 15.01.21

Lazha this "updated" crack.

S
Sprintin 15.01.21

SongIts
doesn't crash without this mess! just some files, to be honest, are the same) as they are, fake and nothing more.
and after a cursory reading, half of that repack cannot start)

S
SongIts 15.01.21

Sprintin The
files will be the same until the tablet is normal (so that it starts without the original).
Dancing with a tambourine in the registry did not help me, but with this thing it does not fly out :) The
password was set by skidrow (they password everything), I just decided to throw off the original archive.
This tablet has less dll, which means, probably, something was edited :)

T
TiC- TaC 15.01.21

SongIts
And what is the password?))

S
SongIts 15.01.21

By the way, in a tablet or update ts4.par, if you delete the old (renamed) one, then this one does not need to be renamed and all the rules will be censored.
TiC-TaC
Password: www, skidrowcrack, com (change commas to periods)

T
TiC- TaC 15.01.21

SongIts
Thank you)
Right now let's try

K
Kelluin 15.01.21

all this garbage, as it flew out and continues to fly out

m
mrG0bliN 15.01.21

set the freedom repack, it crashed only at 4-6 transitions, I
installed updatev2 and a crack, and now, with each transition,
these crackers fly out and everything in English spit on the baboon: (((

m
maestrr0 15.01.21

Immediately after the first flight, I found this file and launched it. Departures still remained. Probably not everyone helps this method. You just need to wait until Origin is needed at startup and all the rules will be. By the way, we will decide to transfer it offline, it will crash less often.

D
Deadmau1010 15.01.21

And by the way, a crack 2 version has already appeared in the trackers, maybe crashes have been fixed in it))

S
Sprintin 15.01.21

Deadmau1010
yes there is the same nonsense) what's on the rutor what's on the rutracker, who's plowing from whom is unchanged! who just do not start up!

S
Sprintin 15.01.21

and guys, since there are a lot of assholes, etc., make sure that no extra tripe appears in the startup (ala farmaster.net) after all these repacks! and the miners didn't arrive!

D
Don92 15.01.21

Unfortunately, none of the methods helped, but after transferring the origin to offline mode, it became much less frequent to fly out.

D
Deadmau1010 15.01.21

Sprintin
Well, yes, but I installed a new crack and now it does not crash)

m
mrG0bliN 15.01.21

Deadmau1010
lucky)

i
iAMz 15.01.21

Deadmau1010
dude, if it's not difficult, throw off the link to the crack that you installed

S
Sargeras88 15.01.21

SongIts
thanks helped !!! other options finally didn’t help sometimes it didn’t even start, but it’s like a clock

g
goZuVamp 15.01.21

Hello everyone in this Temko again!
I will tell you my experience in installing a new patch with a 3DM crack downloaded from a pirate bay
I will immediately mention that I use windows 8 x64, otherwise everyone is testing either on 7k or 8.1 =)
in general, maybe someone will be helped by my experience, of course after installing update 1 I was soaring for a long time with throwing it out when changing the location in the game, I read a rather weighty readme from the Chinese from the 3dm team, and so: 1. As they
write in the description of all the tablets, it is imperative to transfer the origin to offline mode! + to this you need in the origin settings, in the origin section in the game, cut out the origin in the game, pop-up greetings and so on ...
2. (optional) (PS, but it is better) do not be lazy and delete all keys in the registry from sims 4.
3. (for the purity of the experiment, if someone decides to try testing according to my guides), you need to download the update 1 repack from westmora from the root of the easiest way, and a separate tablet from the pirate! This is important, it weighs about 300MB and unpack it into the folder with the installed game ...
4. to expose in both .exe'shnikah ie TS4.exe and TS4-launcher admin rights (for all users !!!) there in the properties of the jackdaw is who did not know.
5. in the firewall, cut off incoming and outgoing traffic for both exe's (litter, I will not describe how to do this) Google will help you.
6. actually launch, check that there are no jackdaws in the network settings in the game, at points with an Internet connection (well, I killed the vertical sync in the settings) and create a new game, it is advisable to kill the previous version of the game completely with saves and configs before rolling forward the new version.
7. after creation, in the game, before moving to another zone, you must definitely stop the game !!!! that is, put a pause !!! and you can go anywhere)

ZY Remember all this you do at your own peril and risk!
ZYZY I checked only on my home computer, for about an hour, just with a break of 10-15 minutes. I switched to the map and never flew out, actually sat with parsing all night, so there was no time left to check on my laptop, I have 6 in the morning, I'll go to sleep ...

P
Praice 15.01.21

goZuVamp
Hero of our time

m
maestrr0 15.01.21

goZuVamp
Thanks. I have to try.