3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
y
yarikpl 15.01.21 08:20 pm

Kicks out in loading (The Sims 4)

Throws out in the download, not every time but sometimes. If there is no solution, comments such as: "Tablet problem" or "Buy a license" please do not leave so as not to clog the topic for a normal solution (if I repeat it again) Thank you.
136 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marshal Talan McKirby III 15.01.21

You need to wait for a normal crack. It's all useless. I didn't have any sorties for the first 1.5 hours. After the first flight, while saving, she began to fly out during the transitions. Now it takes off (even if the character is just standing) min. 7-15 after the start of the game.

S
Sprintin 15.01.21

Marshal Talyan McKirby III,
well, this was not the case, immediately initially departures only when switching from location to location, if you sit at home, then all the rules) now all the rules, well, yes, yes, it is necessary for the patch to be sawed by ea games. it's not a crack.

L
LakerSC 15.01.21

I added a file from the game folder to the registry, but it kept crashing, turned off vertical sync and stopped crashing. I think it would be better to wait for a normal crack, you never know what the game will come up with, then start over.

g
goZuVamp 15.01.21

Thanks Sprintin , everything really works on the 3DM table, it's proven!
I did everything as you wrote, I'm already cutting it off)

S
Sprintin 15.01.21

Karina Zhukova was in a
hurry for yu) https://yadi.sk/i/-qB2qJGIb72rn
I can only shoot like this until one o'clock, otherwise I'll go to work tomorrow!
guys, I would throw the link to the repack that I have, but xs how.

C
Cook1eM 15.01.21

Sprintin throw
off the link to the repack plzz

S
Sprintin 15.01.21

Cook1eM
threw in a personal, but the movements of those who wrote above all exactly need to be done! and the author also wrote about the crack folder) it is not there because it is sewn into the repack.

D
Dnice 15.01.21

Sprintin throw off the link to the repack plz

g
goZuVamp 15.01.21

I have it working on a repack from westmor, I took it from the rutor if anyone needs it, a table sewn from 3dm, but all the described gestures need to be done!
once again sharing a huge plus!

S
Sprintin 15.01.21

goZuVamp is
the same repack) apparently that's why it plows))))

m
mr.goover 15.01.21

Who crashes when loading and changing locations. Go to the Documents Electronic Arts The Sims 4 folder, find the Options.ini file, change two lines - autoreconnect to 0 and onlineaccess to 0, or block ts4.exe and the launcher from accessing the network with a firewall. Anyone who does not start, install visualbasic 2013.

K
Kelluin 15.01.21

mr.goover
is the first thing I did after launch, it still crashes. the problem is either in the game itself (xs crashes on the face or not) or in the crack.
I'm more inclined to crack because this version is crooked

B
BpaTa 15.01.21

mr.goover
What specific visualbasic? It gives me that a tool for working with C ++

S
SongIts 15.01.21

Download the update + b2 crack from the skidrow website and the crashes will disappear

D
Deadmau1010 15.01.21

SongIts
A more detailed description is possible?))

S
SongIts 15.01.21

https://yadi.sk/d/gCWBJyGQb866s
Password: www, skidrowcrack, com (change commas to periods)

PS It helped me

S
Sprintin 15.01.21

SongIts
here, exile or even read) otherwise I can scream like that! over there on the site "wasrow", update ver1.2 + crack from skidrow sewn in and about tuchin from origin)

S
Sprintin 15.01.21

SongIts
hmm the tabla is the same, but the update xs xs ) and why the password?

S
Sprintin 15.01.21

SongIts
but don't you publish for an hour? what the fuck is this update ??? the instal folder has been removed from the release on the root, it is also doubled and half has been deleted. the crack is the same.

S
SongIts 15.01.21

Sprintin
If you don't want it, don't download it. Archive 1 in 1 from here (http: // skidrowcrack, com / sims-4-deluxe-edition-sc / (instead of commas put
periods ), it hasn't crashed for 20 minutes already. Filled with poison - for convenience.