3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
stalker0072008 27.01.21 01:46 am

Dishonored The Knife of Dunwall DLC Experience (Dishonored)

We share our impressions.
On my own I will add that after completing this addition I left a feeling of dissatisfaction.
Starting from the first splash screen. The methods used by the gazebo are generally not suitable for DLS "with a parallel plot."
We need to show more scenes from the original. The scene with the assassination of the empress could have been made complete, and not cut out part of this moment.
In the trailer, I saw that our GG was standing at the empress's body and thought that "oh yes, since the addition is about Daud's remorse, the scene with the one where he came to the dead empress's body would fit very well, but no, it was just the world of this Black, or Alien (I confuse all the time). "
The ending could also be done uncut. I thought that from good / bad actions there would be an ending in which Corvo would spare / kill our ward and everything would be awesome. But not destiny.
DLC only costs half of its money. The addition itself is not bad, but it is sooo far from the original.

Did you like this addition?

PS An interesting fact: our Daud, not having a Corvo mask, still manages to bring his gaze closer to the surrounding landscapes.
64 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lex2156 27.01.21

Yes, it seems like a good addition, I like it. Parallels cannot be avoided, if they began to do DLS for Daud, my opinion was right, the conversation was right. As for the mask, they (the assassins) also wear masks, similar to a gas mask, so Daud is wearing it, but only slightly modified. )

c
chocolat 27.01.21

stalker0072008
Regarding the approach. He also has a mask.

s
stalker0072008 27.01.21

chokolod
I do not want to argue on this topic. But I'll just say that during conversations there was no muffling or change in voice, as a result of some object on the face. Our hero speaks fluently and in any photo / screensaver he does not wear anything on his face.

t
timati123321e 27.01.21

stalker0072008
Probably an ability granted by a stranger.

s
smoke64 27.01.21

And how much time is calculated?

R
Ryuzake 27.01.21

DLC is good, but 3 missions ... And after the witch appears, the game ends. Will the developers continue the theme with Delilah in the next DLC or wait for Dishonored 2?

R
Ruider 27.01.21

I will say nothing about the DLC, it didn't touch a bit! Well, honestly, I didn't like almost everything, except for the new "PRIMOCEK"!

s
stalker0072008 27.01.21

smoke64, you can try to pass it with stealth, but it will take a long time, and given the fact that you appear without normal abilities, and enemies walk through the levels as in the middle of the original game, it becomes ten times more difficult to sneak.
Already the original I went through the whole stealth, even on several levels I got a "ghost (when no one noticed me at all).
And the addition ran in 2-3 hours, and even then I tried to pass with as little loss as possible among people.

Ryuzake
If will continue, but for sure after the meeting between Corvo and GG.But as a DLS with a parallel storyline, I expected more, and not just a similar and completely scripted start and three

uninteresting missions that have nothing to do with the storyline Rider2200 +

G
Gogear 27.01.21

very cool to learn the story of the main villain of such a beautiful game as dishonored

N
Nighthawkreal 27.01.21

Good content, we learn even more about the rotten empire, the Outsider trolls Daud, the choice of the fate of the first victim made me think.

PS Has anyone found a whale eye?

a
adsafsdaf02311323 27.01.21

Good quality dlts, I liked it. There was still a feeling of innuendo about the final, but no more.

Does anyone know for sure if there will be more dls or can we say goodbye to the game?

N
Nighthawkreal 27.01.21

It seems like there will be one more, about witches.

i
illegal3 27.01.21

Where can I download ?

p
prodigy007 27.01.21

Level 1 is really new and interesting, the second is not very interesting, and 3 is generally miserable and seems to be taken completely from the original.

M
Malenkiy Osminojek 27.01.21

I liked it no less than the original, although very little, Daud's story is not revealed at all, I just managed to get a taste and immediately BATS and credits: we can only hope for the last DLC, I hope the story will be revealed there to the end. As for the increase, I think this moment is completely not thought out by the developers, because in the original there is a similar story: when Corvo comes to the pub and REMOVES the MASK, the possibility of increasing remains.
NightHawkreal
The whale's eye needs to be pulled out of the whale itself, after you kill it with an electric current (maybe not, but I killed it with :), though when I put it in a saucepan, Old Rags didn't give me anything (

M

I think The Brigmore Witches will have another GG. Considering that it would be about witches, it would be fun to play for Rag, for example) Although this would have had to completely revise the gameplay, because she is not at all a stealth character.

s
stalker0072008 27.01.21

Malenkiy Osminojek
"The whale's eye needs to be pulled out of the whale itself, after you kill it with an electric current (maybe not, but I killed it with :), though when I put it in a saucepan, Old Rags didn't give me anything ("

Kit, by the way, it's a pity After I saw what they were doing with them (and especially from his ripped belly) I scored on stealth in the first mission and began to cut everyone in a row + blew up the factory to hell.

I got the eye of a whale, but the message said that- then about the mourner, after 5 minutes of looking at the body of one of those, in one corner, I tried to take him in my arms, so there immediately appeared a note that this body should be placed next to the pan in which the whale's eye is in.
After these manipulations, the body of the deceased disappears and they give you a rune.

By the way, did anyone find blueprints for a quiet run? In the original, it was my favorite drawing, combined with a fast run and a double jump))

M

stalker0072008
After I put my eyes into the saucepan, the task disappeared from the diary, I thought that this was all: I also blew up the Whale Slaughterhouse , for which I received a high level of chaos (Such drawings as "Galvani Resin" (silent boots) and "Galvani Impregnation" (enhanced armor) are on mission 2. Reinforced armor can be found in the archive on the first floor in a mansion, in a chest under lock and key, and I don’t remember exactly where the silent boots are ((it’s also somewhere in the mansion.
Is there only one ending in the DLC? I still did not understand whether I had a good or bad one: with

s
stalker0072008 27.01.21

Malenkiy Osminojek
No idea, only one is shown on YouTube.

i
ijolkin 27.01.21

Malenkiy Osminojek
There are two endings: to spare and to kill. I really broke off when I finished so quickly.