3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
stalker0072008 27.01.21 01:46 am

Dishonored The Knife of Dunwall DLC Experience (Dishonored)

We share our impressions.
On my own I will add that after completing this addition I left a feeling of dissatisfaction.
Starting from the first splash screen. The methods used by the gazebo are generally not suitable for DLS "with a parallel plot."
We need to show more scenes from the original. The scene with the assassination of the empress could have been made complete, and not cut out part of this moment.
In the trailer, I saw that our GG was standing at the empress's body and thought that "oh yes, since the addition is about Daud's remorse, the scene with the one where he came to the dead empress's body would fit very well, but no, it was just the world of this Black, or Alien (I confuse all the time). "
The ending could also be done uncut. I thought that from good / bad actions there would be an ending in which Corvo would spare / kill our ward and everything would be awesome. But not destiny.
DLC only costs half of its money. The addition itself is not bad, but it is sooo far from the original.

Did you like this addition?

PS An interesting fact: our Daud, not having a Corvo mask, still manages to bring his gaze closer to the surrounding landscapes.
64 Comments
Sort by:
M
Malenkiy Osminojek 27.01.21

Mr Doctor
In real life it is almost impossible to pick up. I'm already simple with:

b
barmaley73 27.01.21

great addition, I'm waiting for the continuation of Daoud's story

M
MrGrave 27.01.21

I have extremely positive emotions after passing the DLC. Daud does not have those technological chips and abilities like Corvo, but also his trump card up his sleeve, literally. The mini crossbow is truly gorgeous, it is a pleasure to shoot from it. Stopping time during the transfer was also incredibly pleased. But the ability to "call Assassins" seemed to me somewhat inadequate. I expected that it would be like in the AC "Brotherhood of Blood".
The plot also pleased me. Difficult and deep for real. I even understood why the Alien at first asked Daud this riddle ...
But at the peak of happiness, everything suddenly ended ... THREE MISSIONS ?! You are kidding, gentlemen, developers. But at the same time they are extensive, interesting and unique (except for the last one). The images of the Alien, the Plague, Dunwall and the Daud gang are revealed in more detail. Both missions turned out to be simply gorgeous.
I expected that at the end there will be a meeting with Corvo, depending on the level of chaos, he will kill Daud or not. But, unfortunately, I was disappointed.

V
Vinni-Pukh 27.01.21

I really liked this DLC, but there was such a question, will there be a sequel or a different storyline? So I did not understand what kind of woman she was: /

M
Malenkiy Osminojek 27.01.21

kostya500
Will be, it was already agreed in the comments. This is Delilah or Dalaila, the witch, the next DLC will be just about them. It will be called The Brigmore Witches, nothing else is known yet.

V
Vinni-Pukh 27.01.21

Malenkiy Osminojek
Thank you, I'm waiting, I want to erase my memory to play this game again.

D
Dimas824 27.01.21

I don’t know about you, but it seemed to me a bit short story about Daud

v
vadimiliano 27.01.21

NightHawkreal
removes the eye from the whale, but first you need to shock it, put 2 barrels of fat where you need it, turn the growl and pull it out of the eye socket

H
Hank111 27.01.21

dishonored the brigmore witches when will it be released?

T
Tula Potsik 27.01.21

Hank111 Out now
I don’t understand why blow up the whaling and cut out all the butchers there? Honest enterprise, there are no villains there. Yes, an unpleasant place, and I almost didn't have enough tears when I saw the unfortunate half-dead whale, but such is life. In real life, there are slaughterhouses and whales where animals and fish are killed, but for us it is quite usual, for us they make meat and fish in this way. dlc. Therefore, I almost killed no one, I simply stunned the owner and left him lying on the floor. But I tortured the rebellious woman to death with an electric shock. Just because I did not find any reason against the owner, he is an ordinary person and a toiler. But the rebel is all for everyone. spoiled and her terrorist activities were clearly and even hired her "great uncles. "

D
DarkStrip73 27.01.21

Who passed, unsubscribe, what is the difference between the endings? While he passed, on a low house, and spared the girl. Is there an alternative?

D
DarkStrip73 27.01.21

Well, that passed 4 dlc again with a good ending, the witch was neutralized by Corvo and spared me. In the original, it also passed, I did not kill Daud))) Honestly, I am very pleased with the ending, I don’t even mind the money))) It's a shame that again 3-4 missions)))

V
Vinni-Pukh 27.01.21

I killed the witch and Corvo spared me

T
Tula Potsik 27.01.21

People, in the add-on about witches, the previous save is taken into account? Otherwise, I went through the game and the first dlts for Daud on one repack, but I recently downloaded the one where everything dlts and for some reason the past saves do not see the game for me, is it really all down the drain?

D
DarkStrip73 27.01.21

Tula potsik
Put another pill and everything will work)))

T
Tula Potsik 27.01.21

vovann1998
It's too late, all my past efforts to Daud have gone under the fifth point. Now I will go through the last one, and later I will go through the original and then so that everything is tip-top.

I
Ivan skokkov 27.01.21

how does Korva's abilities differ from those of Daoud?

N
Nighthawkreal 27.01.21

Daoud has advanced teleportation, he can summon assassins to help, and be grabbed with telekinesis. But he does not know how to infuse, summon rats or a whirlwind.

h
hynx 27.01.21

Yes, it seems like a good addition, I like it.
I bring to your attention the best freebie forum - sharovarka.com

_
__DOC__ 27.01.21

A great addition to show the story from a different angle.