3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
stalker0072008 27.01.21 01:46 am

Dishonored The Knife of Dunwall DLC Experience (Dishonored)

We share our impressions.
On my own I will add that after completing this addition I left a feeling of dissatisfaction.
Starting from the first splash screen. The methods used by the gazebo are generally not suitable for DLS "with a parallel plot."
We need to show more scenes from the original. The scene with the assassination of the empress could have been made complete, and not cut out part of this moment.
In the trailer, I saw that our GG was standing at the empress's body and thought that "oh yes, since the addition is about Daud's remorse, the scene with the one where he came to the dead empress's body would fit very well, but no, it was just the world of this Black, or Alien (I confuse all the time). "
The ending could also be done uncut. I thought that from good / bad actions there would be an ending in which Corvo would spare / kill our ward and everything would be awesome. But not destiny.
DLC only costs half of its money. The addition itself is not bad, but it is sooo far from the original.

Did you like this addition?

PS An interesting fact: our Daud, not having a Corvo mask, still manages to bring his gaze closer to the surrounding landscapes.
64 Comments
Sort by:
M
Malenkiy Osminojek 27.01.21

It means that it is obvious that I have a good one, because in the last mission I almost did not kill the caretakers. And then after defeating the rebellious Billy, he fired a sleep dart into her eye, which meant mercy. After a short speech, the Alien left me with parting words, they say, "It is not yet known who will become a real monster" and showed how Corvo swings at Daud. We didn't really learn anything from DLC, so now we are waiting for Dishonored: The Brigmore Witches with:

V
VIGIL 27.01.21

Malenkiy Osminojek
If you fought in the end with Billy, then you have a bad ending, and the "good" ending is a little different (without a fight with Billy)

N
Nighthawkreal 27.01.21

I have the last shot - Daud and Corvo opposite each other.

M

VIGIL
Well damn (. And the middle ending can be? As in the original, when at a high level of chaos, you still save Emily.

N
Nighthawkreal 27.01.21

By the way, I have not met any infected person.

M

NightHawkreal
There should be 1 mourner on the first mission, but I didn't find him.

V
VIGIL 27.01.21

Malenkiy Osminojek
With a "good" ending, they will give the choice to kill or spare Billy

M

VIGIL
Well, I fought with her and after the victory did not kill her, but put her to sleep, and it was written "you have spared the goal."

V
VIGIL 27.01.21

Malenkiy Osminojek
You can also spare her without a fight, or you can kill her, she gives you her blade herself, without resisting, saying that she was mistaken about your account, in general I advise you to go through the addition with stealth with a low level of chaos, you yourself will understand everything.

M

VIGIL
I like to replay good games and learn everything to the smallest detail with:

N
Nighthawkreal 27.01.21

I now want to try to go through the first mission, like a real villain, having gone to everyone at the factory in an insidious way :)

i
igorilla_07 27.01.21

Periodically next to Billy during the game, when you are next to her, a hint for the choke button appears. And if you strangle her at the beginning? What will happen next?

s
stalker0072008 27.01.21

igorilla_07, but nothing, the task will simply fail :)

Mr Doctor, well, congratulations! It's always good if games are fun.

a
adsafsdaf02311323 27.01.21

Howling Mad, great then, since there will be one more.

s
seregaL 27.01.21

Good DLC looking forward to its continuation

V
Valet_Hector 27.01.21

cool dls, quickly b codes to safes, atoms so broke

M

Valet_Hector
this is the most interesting thing, look for them. though on the first mission to the 1st safe I could not find, in Rothschild's office I picked it myself:
I don't remember the code, but the 1st digit is 5 like: D

V
VIGIL 27.01.21

Valet_Hector
The code for the safe in the Rothschild's office is 512, unless it changes like the code for the safe in the officer's office

i
igorilla_07 27.01.21

Mr Doctor
, you are probably alone, because even three digits are very long (mathematics).
masochism IMHO

M

Mr Doctor
There are 3 numbers, each can have 10 options, that is, 1000 variations. Not a very fun prospect to click on the same button 1000 times with: