3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Navalny 29.01.21 02:06 am

Portal: Prelude - walkthrough. (Portal)

In general, I downloaded, installed and immediately password-protected on the second mission. Who will tell you what?

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

QuickPostQuickpost this image to Myspace, Digg, Facebook, and others!
63 Comments
Sort by:
A
Ajaja 29.01.21

There you just have to jump very accurately. I killed 15 minutes for this jump. Then the next the same amount. And I realized - I will not play further in this craft. Here you do not need to wiggle your brains, but to hone aerial acrobatics.

N
Navalny 29.01.21

Ajaja, Duc write pliz where to jump, where to glue the portal, otherwise I will change straight% - ((

A
Ajaja 29.01.21

Place the portal on the wall behind your back and dive down into the blue.
This level is exactly the same as in that joke - "what is there to think about? You have to jump here" (c)

N
Navalny 29.01.21

no no no, I jumped all uselessly, I thought there was a portal down there and dive there, and on the way out of the blue pulnut where you advised me, but the couple still does not come out ...

A
Ajaja 29.01.21

Not. Jump 50 times, and it will work. The game is like that. Therefore, I swore to continue playing it.

K
Kerax 29.01.21

How to pass the first level ???

K
Kerax 29.01.21

Already passed

t
totktonada 29.01.21

really a great game. If you know English, a lot of fun from the plot. And if the previous mod passed, the terrible portal flash map pack, based on the flash version, then there should be no problems in passing the Prelude. In principle, Prelude, like Flash Map Pak, are designed for people who accepted the Portal with enthusiasm, but found it too simple.

t
totktonada 29.01.21

eee! Translation is done on hl-inside.ru)

s
specter from TM 29.01.21

voice acting or current subtitles?

t
totktonada 29.01.21

subtitles)

N
NextGenius 29.01.21

Damn, but I'm stuck on the last level: after GlaDOS organizes genocide, you run out of the room where its main terminal is located, there are turrets everywhere, the main entrance is closed, and it is generally not clear where to go. Does anyone know what to do? Tell me.

s
specter from TM 29.01.21

I remember there it was necessary to blow up the glass with rockets, then go down the elevator, see through the backyards, hawala the morality, and move back

N
NextGenius 29.01.21

Well, I took it, I came back to GlaDOS, she throws me around the hall again, but what can I do with the ball?

s
specter from TM 29.01.21

pin it in her ass

N
NextGenius 29.01.21

Ok, ATP. Hooked, passed.

M
MegaBit56 29.01.21

Who is the thread, tell me how to get through camera 17. Send to [email protected]

T
Timafei 29.01.21

Please tell me how to get through the 19th room. I jumped to the top and it was no use one of the buttons and nothing at all works. only those on which cubes should be placed. Maybe I didn't notice something.

L
LifeStream [Has left from 29.01.21

Write in a personal I will answer. Or go to youtube and see for yourself.

V
Vo UA 29.01.21

The game crashes and gives an error when "conscience module is found"!
Something similar happened in the first game, but replacing the map corrected the error ...
But what could be here? !!!!!!!!