3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Navalny 29.01.21 02:06 am

Portal: Prelude - walkthrough. (Portal)

In general, I downloaded, installed and immediately password-protected on the second mission. Who will tell you what?

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

QuickPostQuickpost this image to Myspace, Digg, Facebook, and others!
63 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dima22_1998 29.01.21

TIMAFEY: Please tell me how to get through the 19th room. I jumped to the top and it was no use one of the buttons and nothing at all works. only those on which cubes should be placed. Maybe I didn't notice something.

I can't even jump up. From look, you enter this room and jumped over you, right?
I tried to jump there = see remained. ON TOP From you put the cube and should the door open in another move?
And did you go on the 18th with a cube? (In short, he took out a cube) !!!

D
Dima22_1998 29.01.21

Ajaja is not here to think further play do not regret it !!!

R
Raziel820 29.01.21

Guys, I have a question related to entering the game. I press the button to start a new game, and he doesn't respond!
Opens a window with episodes, and when I click it closes = (
Help!

S
Shephаrd [USSR] 29.01.21

Pirate or license?

R
Raziel820 29.01.21

I don't know, is there a difference?

x
xDDGx 29.01.21

LOL, of course there is: P Judging by your question, the downloaded pirate - the licensed version comes with the Steam program, without which not a single Source-game is launched (in pirates its emulator is used).

The answer was posted in the Techtrable topic.

E
Everest44 29.01.21

Guys, you are not allowed to play this game if your hands are crooked .. already on the 2nd level you manage to get stuck .. I'm not bragging, I just say I passed it the first time. The only thing I can't get through is the very end. I read the guides there it says to soak this car with balls. Those. you have only one blue portal, you can make an orange one only where there is a thing that throws balls xD I put a blue portal anywhere near this car and they stupidly fly off. And in the guide it is written that, on the contrary, parts should fly off from the car. Help guys who passed) icq 435-410-407 skype - delice442 :)

W
Wolk000 29.01.21

Damn, I could help Dmitry.

There you just had to turn off the "funnel of portals" in the options (help the computer to aim itself at the portals).
The thing is that if this thing is turned on, then when you fly out of the portal on the wall, for example, you are "sucked" back. You do not see it, but it takes place, as a result, your speed decreases and you do not jump. I remember the 4th chamber I could not get through until I realized what was the matter.

But prelude is still a good game, I liked it. And flash mappack is nothing too, you just must be very picky.

S
SgtScarecr0w 29.01.21

People, how to get through this place in the 15th chamber?

PlayGround.ru

A
All path 29.01.21

And what is difficult here, the fire ignited, and the door to the service premises should open from the floor.

S
SgtScarecr0w 29.01.21

2 All path
I have it lit from the very beginning.

A
All path 29.01.21

Yes, this is really a mistake, if nothing helps, try to get through this place with a cheat, although I am against cheats, but there is no other way with a bug.

S
SgtScarecr0w 29.01.21

All path
Damn, okay, thanks for trying to help!

A
All path 29.01.21

I hope no one else has problems with the passage?

s
sshooter 29.01.21

how to get through the first room

s
sasha001 29.01.21

It certainly sounds a little silly, but: Please tell me how to get through the first room !?
Can't get past these fucking turrets!
Screen: http: //s05.radikal.ru/i178/1009/5e/074d11eb565d.jpg

s
sasha001 29.01.21

Okay, how do I get to the second room?

t
tatopus 29.01.21

i in prelude can't get through room 3

t
tatopus 29.01.21

Here you can find out how to get through

K
Kohl 29.01.21

Help who is the thread with the last mission, 19, I go into this room there this grotto hangs from the main Comp, and nothing happens, there you can still open the hatch to the stove (the only button), and nothing else, no boxes, no buttons (except this one).