3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
canteexnik 08.02.21 07:33 pm

Game expectations (Mass Effect Trilogy)

Let's share our expectations for the upcoming remaster of the legendary trilogy!
61 Comments
Sort by:
c
cheezette 08.02.21

What comes out, comes out, and when it comes out, we will judge on the spot

S
Silencer777 08.02.21

EA convinced me to download the torrent edishen !! Denuva does not seem to be (the incentive says third-party DRM protection). Therefore, they will most likely be hacked quickly.

P
Protocol10 08.02.21

4K, HDR, ray tracing, improved filters, HD textures, PC gamepad support. In general, all the cheese is boron because of 4K HDR. Since the new TV sets and consoles are guided by this format, they simply decided to re-release the trilogy under the fashion trends, as well as with many old films right now. Those who do not have a normal 4K HDR TV or a monitor do not need to worry, the difference will not be felt without HDR.

S
SGate 08.02.21

Judging by the trailer, we won't see dynamic shadows, but they were on the board.

L
Lex-one 08.02.21

Protocol10 There are no
gamepad support in 1-2 parts on the pc, and the textures are already soapy.
Quite a normal remaster. I will buy for a skid, but I will re-pass.

P
Protocol10 08.02.21

Lex-one
did not have official support for the gamepad and the third part

l
legolasbaler 08.02.21

Why was Mako added to the first part? To roll over the mountains on it? The helicopter must be there or the mountains must be leveled so that the hills and plains remain.

A
AleXraceSiM 08.02.21

I will definitely replay the first Mass Effect from the remaster, the gameplay of the old version is very outdated, and I will see parts 2 and 3 which version to replay, depending on what was cut out or remastered from there

S
SPR1GGAN 08.02.21

As practice shows, remasters are selling the same candy just in a different wrapper, it makes sense that

only remakes are worth noting much attention, which they should have done

s
saa0891 08.02.21

We must wait for the code to appear comparative vidos and even then we can draw some conclusions about the quality of the remasters, I have no special expectations, because. we are unlikely to see a really high-quality remaster, although the first two parts with a nicer picture and improved mechanics in the first part I would gladly go through.

A
AshenFew 08.02.21

I'm not expecting anything special. Apparently the textures of modmakers will be of higher quality than this remaster. If there was a remake, then I would definitely wait and buy. And so I do not see the point even in a torrent edition.

S
Stifler's mom 08.02.21

Of all the remasters that I played, more or less turned out on Saints Row 3 and ... that's all. The first part of Mass Effect already needs a remake, not a remaster

p
pideamon 08.02.21

a remaster, it's like we tinted a little with you 3500

V
Valentine_K 08.02.21

What was waiting for.
I was waiting for the transfer of the series to a new engine, retracing and retexturing.

Impression.
The new textures didn't impress me much, but overall it is certainly better. It was annoying that they changed the general lighting in places and this lighting is worse than the default one.

The bottom line.
Of course, I will not buy, and I will not wait for the release, and when they break. Now we set the default ME, tweaked the shading in the Nvidia drivers, anti-aliasing, improved the picture a little with reshade. It looks good. Now

I'll put a pack of textures and go ahead, I haven't replayed it for a long time) I won't wait for the remaster for the reason that they've broken the RPG and tactical component there - there will be no class division into weapons (run with any fluff). Let EA go forest with this remaster.

P / S: One day later. Well, in general, I put ALOT mod. The system, of course, strained itself, but the picture became cool, the game really changed.

I just read that the system of morality in the remaster was also "improved". In short, EA is a forest, already without options.

c
canteexnik 08.02.21

Judging by these screenshots https://www.playground.ru/mass_effect_trilogy/news/chetyre_novyh_skrinshota_mass_effect_legendary_edition_iz_zhurnala_game_informer-1089263 they haven't changed much

A
Alex Fko 16.02.21

nothing to expect from the developers who were reworking the camera angle in dialogues with Miranda

R
Redcorsair 16.02.21

Alex Fko
The problem is that people will buy this fake anyway. There was almost no one left from the old BioWare team, and the new one was ruled by a squee agenda, so it was initially clear that they could no longer do anything sensible.
They had the task of simply pushing the picture on the new consoles, but we hear that they cut out a lot of content, because it violates someone's rights, everything in the spirit of new bio-creatures.
EA is famous for merging studios, so I think when the bio-creatures will be merged already.

k
kolinmah 16.02.21

Valentine_K
Alot got up without tambourines with dances?

V
V_o_l_l_k_a 22.02.21

kolinmah
First rested, here a friend helped, everything just turned out to be
Spoiler

k
kolinmah 22.02.21

Valentin_K
Will you get up on a repack from Khattab? They write that he does not get up to the game, where everything is dls.