3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
canteexnik 08.02.21 07:33 pm

Game expectations (Mass Effect Trilogy)

Let's share our expectations for the upcoming remaster of the legendary trilogy!
61 Comments
Sort by:
h
hеx 28.02.21

Redcorsair
and how much content have they cut?

U
Uelma 06.03.21

No expectations. It is already clear that there will be vyser for fulprays new nigepami.

L
Lex-one 06.03.21

Uelma
And a traffic light at the end.

U
Uelma 06.03.21

Lex-one

Yes, there are already some females and mediocrities in biovari. All the talented ones fled.

L
Lex-one 06.03.21

Uelma
Yes it was already seen on DAO 2.
Further it only gets worse. You're right.

x
xxxnewman 09.03.21

It is necessary to buy in Origin, it is cheaper there

J
Jack ONeill 09.03.21

xxxnewman
Same 3500

x
xxxnewman 12.03.21

Jack ONeill shows me 999 rubles for pre-order

J
Jack ONeill 19.03.21

xxxnewman, can you screen? We have some kind of different origin.

x
xxxnewman 19.03.21

J
Jack ONeill 23.03.21

xxxnewman
Proxy or vpn South Africa? This is a South African rand. If translated into rubles, about 5k will be.

G
GG4 23.03.21

xxxnewman
This is not rubles, downy boy.

A
Albert Weaker 35 19.04.21

I am a fan of the MASS EFFECT series and expect only vivid impressions from the edish legend

A
Ankanfel 19.04.21

3.5 mowing for the difference between the left and right twix stick? Well, success ...

P
PETRENKO VLADIMIR 19.04.21

To be honest, the new introductions that will be developed in the Trilogy could have been done earlier and the ending in Mass Effect 3 could have been made good so that later would not blush in front of the fans of the game. But as they say (Better late than never). When the remaster comes out, let's play, evaluate and discuss !!!

S
Silencer777 27.04.21

This trilogy needs a remake, not a remaster. Knowing EA this fig will wait. And when the remaster comes out, as I said earlier, I'll download it from the torrent and see if it's worth it to waste time. And they really went nuts with the requirements for the system. My card is in the minimum salary, despite the fact that I played andromeda in the medium-high.

V
Valera666777 09.05.21

V_o_l_l_k_a
About class division, on the contrary, is good.
Playing as a scout, go through the game with one pistol and a sniper, as it was not ice at all. By the way, no one forbids you to spit on the other guns and swing as before, only your own. In addition, the class division was not only for weapons, so that no RPG component is lost.

V
Valera666777 09.05.21

Redcorsair
Ie Miranda's ass and some kind of left DLC, which I spat on after 20 minutes of playing it, is this a bunch of cut content for you?))

M
M0f 09.05.21

Waiting: If only it starts.)

l
lebowski113 09.05.21

was there any official information on denuvo?