3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kleyka 16.02.21 12:43 pm

Game freezes (Fortnite)

After 5-40 minutes, the picture freezes tightly, it only helps to quit Windows, the task manager does not even open to close the game.
This problem appeared for this week.
And you can't even predict when the game will freeze, maybe in 5 minutes, or maybe in an hour and a half.
What could be the problem?
PC:
Ryzen 5 1600af
GTX 1660 super
16gb 3200
71 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kleyka 16.02.21

Checking for damage to game files - checked

S
Subaru MotorSports 16.02.21

Kleyka
If you put low graphics settings other than resolution?

How much is the processor loaded during the game? How much is the graphics card loaded? CPU Temperature - Graphics Card?

K
Kleyka 16.02.21

By the way, I want to add that there can be 2 freezes per day (I entered the game 5-6 times).

K
Kleyka 16.02.21

Subaru MotorSports
I already
have 4: 3 resolution 1440x1080 I will try to put low graphics, but I only have "Rendering range" on the epic one.
As for loading prots and vidyuhi,
That percentage is 50%
vidyuha 50-65%
about vidyuhi, I have a 144fps limit in the game, tk. monique 144 hertz. That's why vidyuha does not reach 100%,
Temperature:
Prots, barely it reaches 75
Vidyuha 65 + -

K
Kleyka 16.02.21

I set low graphics, it did not help I

reinstall the game

d
dilat 16.02.21

Kleyka Do
other games have this problem?

K
Kleyka 16.02.21

dilat
None
Only in Fortnite

S
Subaru MotorSports 16.02.21

Kleyka
What happened in the last week? Have you installed new software? Game updated? Windows updated?

Try changing the borderless window to full screen or vice versa.
Close all unnecessary programs.
Disable your antivirus.
Disconnect all unnecessary from USB.
Put the swap file 16 gigabytes.
Remove the video driver with Display Driver Uninstaller, during the installation of the new video driver, check the box for clean installation.
Run the game as administrator.

K
Kleyka 16.02.21

Krch the problem was in the new rendering mode: "Performance"
set the rendering mode to "DX11" and everything is fucked up

Y
Yexeed2 22.02.21

Kleyka
thank you very much, I really thought my video card was burned, tk. bought used. I bought it, and for some reason immediately set the rendering mode to DirectX 12 (DX12), which is in beta. So what, all sorts of incomprehensible bugs began. I entered the rink from the fourth time, all other times I had to either close the game via Alt + F4, or wait until it decides to simply throw me out in the lobby without any windows with an error. In the lobby itself, from time to time, constant sagging began, every half a second there was a freeze, in the FPS statistics, there were 23 (up arrow) and 144 (down arrow), so there really was something with the rendering and drawing of the frame. Thank you very much. I wrote a lot of water so that others who have such a problem could get to this thread

K
Kleyka 28.02.21

To whom the solution of the problem did not help. Then just include these functions.

i
iyzzvedyy 04.10.22

and what to do if you did all this, but still, when you enter, it freezes tightly
, please answer

l
levhm 04.10.22

Iyzzvedyy
ku, I want to ask, too, after the update, such garbage began?

W
Willko 04.10.22

i have the same problem and it started after the update

3xt 04.10.22

The same thing after the update, I checked the game files, the vidyuhi driver updated the sense of zero

l
lopololol 04.10.22

that I have all his eshkin bumps, did something help?

l
levhm 04.10.22

lopololol
that nifiga

K
Kartonkratos 04.10.22

levhm
Wait for the patch! my nephew also freezes, although everything was ok before the update.

x
xHoHo54 04.10.22

R7 3700x + 16gb RAM + rtx 2080 s
Also freezes tightly after the last update. I changed all the settings, reinstalled the game, checked the files. Nothing helps. We are waiting for the patch

M
MiNE_coRe 04.10.22

fuuh I thought vidyaha. Well, if many people have such a problem, then one of these days there will be a fix. (Hopefully some sort of compensation)