3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kleyka 16.02.21 12:43 pm

Game freezes (Fortnite)

After 5-40 minutes, the picture freezes tightly, it only helps to quit Windows, the task manager does not even open to close the game.
This problem appeared for this week.
And you can't even predict when the game will freeze, maybe in 5 minutes, or maybe in an hour and a half.
What could be the problem?
PC:
Ryzen 5 1600af
GTX 1660 super
16gb 3200
71 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kaban57 04.10.22

Kanny
Twitter found but there is no article about freezing)))

K
Kanny 04.10.22

Kaban57
Means badly searched.

C
Cmexvalera 04.10.22

Kaban57
Well xs 16 gigs of swap put well and compatibility with 8 is visible and played today it didn’t work and on behalf of the admin launch

i
itzzvedy 04.10.22

I so want to play, but disappointment of the century for me

T
Taganrochek 04.10.22

Has anyone solved the crash issue?

J
JenOK_YT 04.10.22

as I understand it, you just need to wait until the epics figure out how to solve this problem?

i
itzzvedy 04.10.22

yes it probably will

g
ggGeronimo 04.10.22

the same thing, I played the norms, I never encountered such a problem, then after 15 hours + - I waited for the update and when playing, I first played the norms, then somewhere around 10 fps, now the FPS is all the norms as it was in that season, but this one appeared, or through the task manager, use the arrows and the delete key to close or exit and enter the user or reboot, we will wait for the patch because the rendering mode does not help, I tried everything. and I can play no more than 10-30 minutes, it just freezes even in an empty lobby, so I used to forget that they had something off, it stood for 10 hours and there was nothing to sit down, start the ice rink and play.

i
itzzvedy 04.10.22

Absolutely the same bro

J
JenOK_YT 04.10.22

and approximately when they will fix it, and why is my friend with a PC and everything is fine with him?

o
orgMifex 04.10.22

My garbage launched the fort, I stand in the lobby, I wait for 10 minutes and freezes, I open the task manager, the fort does not respond, but from the console I go everything is OK, what should I do?

J
JenOK_YT 04.10.22

orgMifex
almost everyone who plays such garbage on the PC, but everything is fine on the consoles, we are waiting for the problem to be solved!

i
itzzvedy 04.10.22

these are epic guys

J
JenOK_YT 04.10.22

can you kick when they fix it?

J
JenOK_YT 04.10.22

asked support they don't know yet when the fort will be fixed on pc

i
itzzvedy 04.10.22

yes i asked too

l
lillol 04.10.22

levhm
yes, just after the update

J
JenOK_YT 04.10.22

this morning I went in and played my first 2 norms of skating rinks, have they really fixed it?

C
Cmexvalera 04.10.22

In short, this problem is that for some reason the game loads the memory to the full and then crashes

i
itzzvedy 04.10.22

Mon