3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
ILive 16.02.21 12:53 pm

Secrets and Secret Rooms (BioShock Infinite)

In the game, I found a bookcase that can be moved. Inside there was a room with some pretty useful things.

Screenshots:

Are there any other hidden places in the game?
54 Comments
Sort by:
K
KuroKim 16.02.21

All "items" in such places are random. I remember I found a very cool hat with a 40% chance to fully restore the clip during shooting - the game crashed when loading - I took the hat again, and there was already some squalor for close combat. :(

I
ILive 16.02.21

It's a pity that the gear is random :(

But in the subject, you can still share secret places.

z
zhenyaOK 16.02.21

When we get to the lower town (Slums), Elizabeth suggests going to look for a police warehouse or look into a bar. So in this bar you can find a room with a guitar and play it, and Elizabeth will sing a short song for us.

R
RicoChico 16.02.21

Opened the red gap, and from it played the song Creedence Clearwater Revival - Fortunate Son.
That kind of hints.

S
Shkapcheg 16.02.21

RicoChiko
red gap also came across in missions with the search for three gaps, played some pop from the 80s 90s

m
megabars 16.02.21

By the way, the constant appearance of twins in various places can be attributed to secrets. on the first pass, I did not notice everything. I pass the second time. For example, in the place where the boy gives a telegram at the very beginning, we go to the left there is a telescope, which, oddly enough, does not increase at all if you look into it, and by the way, this is the only telescope in the game that I was able to look into, the others do not plow. So we look into it and see the twins on the site just below the man throws balls. the woman is looking, we turn off the telescope, there is no one)

R
RicoChico 16.02.21

Shkapcheg
I had where to pick up the electrical plasmids. He had nothing to do with the plot.

I
ILive 16.02.21

Found another one.

There is a bar in the Soldier's Field location. Enter it, go to the bar and to the right. There will be a washroom and a coded inscription on the wall.

Screen:

Elizabeth says she can decipher the inscription, but only she needs the key to the cipher. We are being asked to find him.

We can find a hint on finding the key in the same room.

Screen:

We leave the bar and go to the building opposite, to the front entrance. There will be a cannon, in the muzzle of which there is a key to the cipher.

Screen:

Take it and go back. Elizabeth decrypts the recording, but we have a new riddle. You need to "take off your hat".

In the room to the right, there is a rack-rack with a cylinder hanging on it. We approach and interact with the lever hanger. Voila! A secret passage opened.

Screens:

N
Nik-Collector 16.02.21

At the crypt of the First Lady, on the right there is a crypt of some other rich man, there is an equipment box, the gate is locked, but it opens with the same riddle that was in the first Bioshock, you need to light two torches at the entrance to it.
pix.PlayGround.ru

S
Spinzaku 16.02.21

How to light these 2 torches? I've been racking my head over this place for an hour. I didn't play in the first parts.

L
Lavuer 16.02.21

to Spinzaku
Use a fiery plasmid.

N
Nik-Collector 16.02.21

Spinzaku, use the energetic "Devil's Kiss"

The Punk, the game leaves the autosave at the beginning of each level, after passing there will be no "game +", so you will collect everything over again.

I
ILive 16.02.21

In the location Tchaniya Square, again there is an encrypted inscription. It is much easier to pass than the previous one.

Screen:

We go further on the plot. I don't want to spoil it for you, so I'll show you the screen. On the way, you will definitely come to this place.

Screen:

Take the key and run back. Elizabeth deciphers the inscription and says that the clock should be midnight. Move the arrows from open the safe.

Screen:

N
Nik-Collector 16.02.21

MurdocHAHA
encryption is in the bank, from the large armored door to the left along the corridor, there is a tablet for papers with red inscriptions on the table (the encryption indicates to type the password on a typewriter, as a result one of the walls of the card locker opens a secret room)
pix.PlayGround.ru

!!! For the correct completion of the quest, you must first find the place of the riddle and then find the key book. (otherwise the task remains active in the list)

C
ClockworkAlex 16.02.21

dimaal0
I had this. But ... For some reason, the task remained unfulfilled in the log. Is this exactly it?

N
Nik-Collector 16.02.21

MurdocHAHA
yes, the task also remained unfulfilled , most likely this is a bug, (later I will try not to take the key book at the beginning, but find the encryption)

I
ILive 16.02.21

dimaal0
For the first time I see people who first find the key to encryption :) How can you manage that ...

N
Nik-Collector 16.02.21

ILive
turned out this way only with the last secret, because I examined the location and accidentally found a book on the shelf (well, it was hard not to notice =)

C
ClockworkAlex 16.02.21

ILive
There it is done like this. You, too, most likely will be so, I think.

C
ClockworkAlex 16.02.21

By the way, no one knows what the HOARDER inscriptions mean at the same location? I saw one in the bank, in one of the houses, and in the cemetery.