3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
ILive 16.02.21 12:53 pm

Secrets and Secret Rooms (BioShock Infinite)

In the game, I found a bookcase that can be moved. Inside there was a room with some pretty useful things.

Screenshots:

Are there any other hidden places in the game?
54 Comments
Sort by:
i
ironsam 16.02.21

I don't know whether they wrote about it or not. But the scar on the hand of GG "AD" in religious terms means "the year of the Lord's age" or "from the birth of Christ", an abbreviation for "anno Domini" ... Such huge trifles simply cannot but rejoice ...

I
ILive 16.02.21

ironsam
Everyone has known for a long time that AD stands for Anna DeWitt.

s
shinasilov 16.02.21

Lavuer
So where is the secret room, which is optional . quest needs to open with a key (raven shelter)? The game has just started. Thanks in advance.

I
ILive 16.02.21

shinasilov
Are you talking about this key?

Screen:

If so, then you need to go back to this chest.

Screen:

Plus, to the left of the bed, there is a voice phone on the shelves.

s
shinasilov 16.02.21

ILive
Yes, thanks for the help. Before that, it turns out that I jumped from the roof, I did not look into this dwelling.

_
__DOC__ 16.02.21

ILive
There is a key manuscript in the investment quarter. It is in the burnt-out Hudson store.
This is not the Hudson, this is Nadson's Atelier, costumes and dresses were sewn here.
Spoiler

_
__DOC__ 16.02.21

Who knows what kind of achievement is in the game "like in the old days", which has no prescribed conditions and is not on the list?

_
__DOC__ 16.02.21

Ah, that's all, I got it. In the menu, the 1998 mode appeared, where you need to avoid murders, it was not there before (already received).

T
Temporum 16.02.21

In the Good Hour club, in the main hall, where there is a shootout with waves of enemies, on the second floor there is something like a loggia, there is a table, chairs and .... A door! With certain movements of Booker, this door opens and closes (I can't say for sure, maybe it's just a play of blur effects or my own glitch)) but that's not the point. The question actually is how to get to this loggia and is it possible to get on it at all and go through this door?
Has anyone come in? Unsubscribe please

_
__DOC__ 16.02.21

Temporum
Give a screen, when it is open. I was all twisted, it does not open.
Spoiler

Z
Zombiiii44 16.02.21

__DOC__
You can't get there.

B
Bogdan037664 16.02.21

dimaal0
I was just looking for this place.

V
Vichakriba 16.02.21

ILive
Yeah you can

V
Vichakriba 16.02.21

ILive
AD The mark is not Anna DeWitt, but the mark of the devil, that is, it is a fallen demon, the mark appears after we are baptized at the beginning.