3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
ILive 16.02.21 12:53 pm

Secrets and Secret Rooms (BioShock Infinite)

In the game, I found a bookcase that can be moved. Inside there was a room with some pretty useful things.

Screenshots:

Are there any other hidden places in the game?
54 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nik-Collector 16.02.21

MurdocHAHA
HOARDER is a speculator

g
grandbookeater 16.02.21

Yes, yes, the same nonsense, I first found a book with a decryption at this level, and then the message itself in the bank, but after that the additional task did not disappear anywhere - I searched the entire location along and across, found about 6-8 extra master keys , but there is no encryption.

T
Tiny Killer 16.02.21

NitrO 87
Elizabeth, in the bank, calculates the code itself ... Booker only needs to type it on a typewriter (to the right of the code on the same table) by pressing F ... a secret door will open ...

S
Saylar100500 16.02.21

ILive
As for the second secret (on Tchaniya Square) - it's not easy there !!!! I found an encryption, there are a lot of watches around, Elizabeth said that the confiscated goods were taken to the club Good hour, we came there and everything is closed there - Elizabeth said that the show had not started yet. And what to do ???? For the sake of this I looked here on this site and here it is !!!

T
Tiny Killer 16.02.21

Saylar100500
You won't get into "Good Hour" before the storyline ... go through the main branch - willy-nilly you will still find yourself there ...

I
ILive 16.02.21

Saylar100500 Proceed
further through the story. There you need to go to his wife, this is Linya and she will say that her husband is in the institution. Good hour. Further, I think you can handle it yourself.

=========

In the Bull's yard location, you can find a key that unlocks a certain box. We are offered to find it, as an add. the task.

Key location screen:

We pass the plot up to the Police Station. The Treasured Chest can be found on the top floor. My screens will help.

Screens:

G
GarretSSS 16.02.21

Here everyone wrote about the book in the cemetery and the encryption in the bank. I found the encryption, but not the waste paper. Throw someone thread a screen of the place in the cemetery where it lies

v
vad231437 16.02.21

At the top of the topic was a message with a link to the passage of all the tasks that are in question here. Strange, disappeared somewhere.

N
Nik-Collector 16.02.21

GarretSSS is
not in the graveyard
pix.PlayGround.ru

K
Kugamer 16.02.21

When we get "Shock - Jacquei" on the locations there are several places that can be opened with the help of a vigor.

K
Kugamer 16.02.21

In one diary, I found a mention of a secret room in the "Salted Oyster", which supposedly opens with a button behind the bar ... did anyone find this place?

C
ClockworkAlex 16.02.21

Kupor92
Yes

D
DarthSasha 16.02.21

Kupor92 I went
back to the bar and pressed the button there was a record and a mixture.

K
Kugamer 16.02.21

MurdocHAHA, DarthSasha, thanks.
And which location / chapter is this?

L
Lavuer 16.02.21

to Kupor92 The
bar is located almost at the very beginning of the location. It still needs to be opened with a master key. In general, I advise you to pay attention to the signs of establishments - it's much easier that way.

I
ILive 16.02.21

In the library (there are 2 voiceophones, by the way), on the lower floor you can get extra. task: find the hidden button in the Salted Oyster bar.

Screenshots:

We run back to this very bar. We find the button and open the secret passage. Inside, among other things, you can find a new energy drink - the Reflector.

Screens:

I
ILive 16.02.21

There is a key manuscript in the investment quarter. It's in the burnt-out Hudson store, downstairs.

Screenshots:

We do not take the manuscript, we go through the plot of the game further. After a while, we are given the task: to find three ruptures of Lady Comstock.

We enter the building shown below.

Screen: We

carefully look at the traces of the Lady. As soon as you see a fork (trails lead to the right, but you can also go left), go left. Run through the rooms, this room should catch your eye.

Screen:

We run for the manuscript (the place is indicated above), take it and return to the encryption. Elizabeth will tell you to enter the word "VOICE" on the typewriter (standing on the table). We enter the word and thereby open the secret door.

U
UncleDD 16.02.21

dimaal0
use energetic "devil's kiss"

Throwing, throwing "devil's kiss" do not light up. Explain in more detail, please, or post a video !!!

L
Lavuer 16.02.21

to forsb
How did you throw them then? I lit both torches the first time. They are on the wall (small ones) if that. Just count on the thrown fireball to explode next to the torch and that's it. Well, or look at the video on YouTube. I dug for you especially

U
UncleDD 16.02.21

Lavuer He
threw something like that, probably didn't hit. Now arson the first time.
Thank you for the video!