3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JVMaker 10.03.21 01:51 am

Hardest Combat and Overall Tactics (Mass Effect 3)

It is interesting to find out to whom, which fight seemed the most difficult. Personally, I remember two moments, with Kai Len the 2nd meeting, from 6 times I managed to take him out and almost at the very end, when Shepard gives a request for evacuation, the task is to survive, one banshee appears and a bunch of cannibals, I also had to sweat there, even cooler than Kai Len. But the last battle turned out to be not particularly difficult, although there seem to be as many as 4 of these mutated asari. I played on an expert, for an attack aircraft, tin, I liked this class even from the second part, in the third one it was generally gorgeous, thanks to the uni-dagger. Probably 60 percent spent in close combat, flying from one end of the field to the other, he did not even leave the creatures far, using a biotic charge, after a "new" couple of somersaults and further from the shotgun while skills were restored, there were no problems with Cerberus at all, it was true that it was very unpleasant when, in a rush, you wedge yourself into the crowd and they start to blame you from all directions, so you don't even have time to hide. All in all, it's fun.
63 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nu2S 10.03.21

The most difficult fight I had with Kai Len, where I killed him. Everything else is easy. Passed on an expert as a scout.

C
Cry for you 10.03.21

I hate banshees, so any fight with her is difficult for me))

T
Tiger [Overmind] 10.03.21

NarShadar

I agree, banshees are evil. Still infuriating, stormtroopers, centurions, cannibals with their grenades.

s
slayerk 10.03.21

JVMaker
+1 stormtrooper is our everything. the tactics are exactly the same. Nova rules very much in the topic it was added. discharge - 100% barrier. and the strength of the new depends on the amount of the barrier. + the new one can be pumped so that it restores the skill charge. all weapons except the shotgun have been removed so that skills are restored instantly and you can hollow fools all the time. really super dynamic battles. any class would envy it.

R
RicoChico 10.03.21

He steamed for a long time saving Jack's students. Where else they help to shoot back on the balcony. Too much Cerberus loved to bypass there, and the partners did not always stupid.
And a fight with three Primes. For now, the game has not yet been fully completed.
Playin 'madness.

J
JVMaker 10.03.21

slayerk I laughed a lot when the Cerberus jumped over some kind of shelter, and at the same time you use a biotic charge, helping him to make a difficult somersault, after that it flies gorgeous. Try to practice acrobatics in such armor without assistance

P
Prosporo_psix 10.03.21

in the end it was difficult. When these armored + banshees flooded. The adept has no nichrome against shields and barriers, he barely got out.

N
New user 10.03.21

The hardest fight for me was at the Citadel beam in London. 3 banshees at once, Destroyer beam every 20 seconds, ammo and grenades are not enough.

S
Sci-fighter 10.03.21

Difficult fight? Pfffff ... On an insane difficulty level, I finished the game without breaking a sweat. Just actively use the skills of your partners, dive for cover correctly, choose your weapons wisely, take full advantage of the new combat system.

d
doomsde 10.03.21

Sci-fighter
didn’t find a single turd moment, not even on madness.

A
AlekseySpbRu 10.03.21

Has anyone completed the game without ever dying of insanity?
So far, the toughest fight was with 3 primes, which they launched to help themselves in the robot.

s
stranger8 10.03.21

The banshees and assassins are the most enraged, and the most difficult fight for me is the last one with Kai Len. The moment on Tuchanka also caused a slight stupor, when it was necessary to summon this worm (I do not remember the name) and a dozen tanks (I don’t remember the name) were blocking my way.

D
Dr. Cerberus 10.03.21

The final battle, where it is necessary to protect the missiles, finally evaporated.

P
Prostix 10.03.21

It has not yet passed, but the most difficult battle is the last one at the Sanctuary. There are 2 Banshees, 3 Beasts and all sorts of small things, but I went through 1 time, tactics rule.

P
Poxz 10.03.21

The hardest fight for me was on Earth, with 2 banshees. But the deforming cartridges + Javelin under the Cloak rule. :]

S
Stormreaver 10.03.21

The penultimate fight took the most attempts - 4 wipes. (Until I found a safe spot that is not projectile by Raiders and Cannibals)

The most adrenaline is the last one. The first time, it’s true, but still brutal.

Engineer + EDI + Garrus (I'm a pervert, but yes)

d
didnt 10.03.21

I agree with Sci-fighter,
I went through all 3 parts on an insane level of difficulty, and part 3 is the easiest, the fights are interesting, but they are even insanely easy, the opponents have no reactions at all.

P
Phoenix1989 10.03.21

I passed on an insane level of difficulty and I can say that the most difficult battles are those where there are Banshees, especially if there are more than 1))
But as they said above, if you use skills and tactics correctly, then it becomes easier.

I played as Adept + if you take another biotic as a partner on a mission with you (for example, Liara), then combining two biotic skills such a fierce blast wave is obtained, which just wets everyone around!

7Nation 10.03.21

My hardest fight was in London in missile defense. At first, the party members were just cannon fodder against the banshee, oh, yes, also the Reaper, watering us with his weapon (I just don't know if he can kill them - I didn't hit).
Against the banshee it is also good, more or less, the Geth shotgun, fully charged. I realized when they squeezed one in the store in the same place.

T
Tobias reaper 10.03.21

On Madness, only banshees and Cerberus gymnasts give a light, the rest is very easy. In this part, Madness is about the same as in the previous ones. And the abilities are very cheating. For example, if Liara improves the sphere, she will not have a cooldown, she will not have it at all.