3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JVMaker 10.03.21 01:51 am

Hardest Combat and Overall Tactics (Mass Effect 3)

It is interesting to find out to whom, which fight seemed the most difficult. Personally, I remember two moments, with Kai Len the 2nd meeting, from 6 times I managed to take him out and almost at the very end, when Shepard gives a request for evacuation, the task is to survive, one banshee appears and a bunch of cannibals, I also had to sweat there, even cooler than Kai Len. But the last battle turned out to be not particularly difficult, although there seem to be as many as 4 of these mutated asari. I played on an expert, for an attack aircraft, tin, I liked this class even from the second part, in the third one it was generally gorgeous, thanks to the uni-dagger. Probably 60 percent spent in close combat, flying from one end of the field to the other, he did not even leave the creatures far, using a biotic charge, after a "new" couple of somersaults and further from the shotgun while skills were restored, there were no problems with Cerberus at all, it was true that it was very unpleasant when, in a rush, you wedge yourself into the crowd and they start to blame you from all directions, so you don't even have time to hide. All in all, it's fun.
63 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kolomiiets 10.03.21

As for me, the battles in ME were always not very difficult, even on "madness". Although I now want to play for the Adept or the Stormtrooper, something may change in tactics ...
For playing as the Scout, everything is simple - head-shot> disguise> change of position. And so in a circle. And with the ability "Absorb energy" in general a ball.

E
Eriori 10.03.21

spellcustomer
And when you aim at the spot, stand still, and in the meantime, when you do not move at all, but stupidly aim at the red light bulb. Ino will be in time at the last moment.

The hardest fight in the game is the defense of missiles at the end of the game, where the player is simply overwhelmed by crowds of meat. (to see a normal boss to come up with a mind is no longer enough, and probably there is no one to bother with)

D
Doublelucky 10.03.21

if you play, for example, for reconnaissance, then there will be no difficult battles by definition, since always in a difficult situation you can go into invisibility and change the position of

Kai Len in general a rag, in the sanctuary, that on the basis of Cerberus - the garrus or the shields are removed from him at once Liara calmly drives into stasis, again, the singularity + deformation combo has not yet been canceled. again, imba-skill (hello from the tal) - draining energy, which instantly restores shields

on a soldier, the most difficult thing is rocket launchers from London, which are carried out according to the tactics of taking the reapers as far as possible from the 2nd launcher, hold out as long as necessary, and then very quickly run to the button with vegetable gardens

R
Roman 07 10.03.21

The hardest fight in the game is the defense of missiles at the end of the game, where the player is simply overwhelmed by crowds of meat.

Same. At the end, before launching Taniks missiles at the reaper, it is better to rush the missile launcher, killing the banshee.

P
Pirozhok-san 10.03.21

Most of the time was taken from me by the Reaper-Grasshopper on Rannoha - I just did not understand a little at first how to aim)) or rather did not have time. But more difficult is the protection of missiles, where there is a ton of Banshees, and they are, oh, how strong)

U
UnrealPRO 10.03.21

Next to the Taniks rockets and on Thessia, where there are 3 collectors.

g
greenfox111 10.03.21

Grissom Academy, in a circular two-story room, where a squad of biotic students led by Jack, covers Shepard from above.
He died 5 times.

S
Salvador gunzerker 10.03.21

The most difficult battles where banshees are present.

A
Alexru1996 10.03.21

Tactics? In a bad jester? Sir, are you serious ?!

T
Trind 10.03.21

The most difficult one is at the end of the game, where creatures and banshees climb on you in droves, while you launch the rockets - you can get stuck many and many times, a well-chosen team always saved!)))))))

A
Alex1245 10.03.21

I had problems with Kai Leng only as long as he grabbed me with stsuko, and I didn’t know how to wriggle out. How doped - flunked it at the expense of "time". With primes in general, how to do it (AI hacking + overload + Prothean emitter). All with madness. But with the protection of missiles had to tinker. By the way, who knows - THESE GR * BATH BANCHES IN THE FINAL RESPAUNE IS ENDLESS OR HOW? I'm worn out, honestly! In the end, without knowing it, he followed the advice of Doublelucky - just to rush to the coveted button without waiting for the complete extermination of the enemies. That's just how it went.

i
ironHAMMER.ms 10.03.21

THESE GR * SAUNA BANCHES HAVE AN ENDLESS RESPAUN IN THE FINAL OR HOW?
Endless.

A
Alex1245 10.03.21

ironHAMMER.ms [Judas Priest], yes, sadness. So really all tactics here are "defense" + stupid sprint to the button. For the final, biovars could have come up with something more interesting ...

U
UNATCO 10.03.21

Difficulty: Madness
The moment with Kai-Len passed 2 times

The most difficult battle was at the end of the game when it was necessary to protect the rocket launcher from 3 banshees and raiders (since I failed my fluff at the very beginning, it was not sweet for me, but as it turned out there needed it was just to play for time, it was not necessary to kill them) But this was the most difficult moment for me, IMHO. From 10

times passed Ps Garuss tsuko did not justify bought him a fly swatter for 250k does not know how to use it = 0

B
Bianor 10.03.21

The most disastrous moment is after the shooting of the first reaper, when you need to reach the shuttle. Cannibals climb in such numbers that you can't stick your face out from behind cover. Rocket launchers can be passed just by delaying the time - you retreat to the telephone booth, from there around the broken tanks, shooting blue turians, you just keep up to the right moment. Primes, if GG-engineer + Tali = knead each other all the time. The Grissom academy, if you don't immediately run out, but shoot the enemies right from the corridor, is a walk, even the Atlas is easy to smash with biotics alone. Tuchanka - baby talk, just runs from corner to corner and finita, the main thing is not to get under the paw of the reaper. And on the roof you have to climb into the very meat, the partners have been resting for a long time and this episode is not given on the madness the first time. Only freezing helped, which, when the first frozen one is blown up, freezes everyone around. And all the same, he reached the shuttle already in a state of almost a corpse, and if it had not been for the Adas Ãœber rifle, he would not have reached it at all.

M
MunchkiN 616 10.03.21

almost at the very end where there are several banshees and morint may also be added.
I did not play in the DLS for the most part.

D
Deathspell omega 10.03.21

if you play as an attack aircraft, then there are no difficult battles finally,
well, only with an atlas and a witch,
and so everyone calmly urinates with 1 biot charge + 2 supernovae,
even if health is almost zero, presses shift, stops time, and flies at the enemy

A
Avendator 10.03.21

I had the biggest pain almost from the very end. This is the moment when you need to overwhelm the reaper with rocket launchers. Hordes of Beasts, Banshees, Raiders, coupled with smaller freaks and all this on the "Expert" difficulty caused me a terrible bathert ... If it were not for "Typhoon" and "Piranha" I would have thrown all this to hell and left to play My Litlle Pony ...

F
Funny cat 10.03.21

When I started out on madness, I thought that I would be stuck with Kai Len, but in the end I shook him the second time, but hell and death awaited me at the very end, and the name of this was Marauder Shields, yes, yes, this one seemed if an ordinary enemy is a limitless butthert generator, the complexity of this enemy on madness even contributed to the birth of a whole meme, a bunch of players recognized him as the most difficult boss in the entire trilogy, eventually flunked him using a hint - he shot from behind a stone, before that 50+ attempts died ...
Marauder Shieldspix.PlayGround.ru

A
Atay Wolverine 10.03.21

Sanderland
Strange, played on madness, and calmly knocked him down.
The hardest for me were Kai Leng at the Cerberus base and Shepard's clone at Normandy.