3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SАLEM 10.03.21 02:08 am

Interesting finds ... on the street.

How do you feel about the money found - take it, bypass it? Or maybe you found gold jewelry at all? Or maybe something else is not ordinary? I know that some people say that they are slandering money and throwing it away - and it seems that whoever picks it up will take the negative for himself ... I hardly believe in this, because in our time hardly anyone in their right mind will scatter large and not so much money in order to remove own negative)))) As far as I know, it is not worth wearing other people's jewelry at all, they say that jewelry, especially precious metals and stones, tend to "absorb" the energy of the person who wore them, his health and state of mind. you run the risk of passing on something bad to yourself from the person who wore it, especially since you do not know him.
Or maybe you had some very unusual and interesting finds?
60 Comments
Sort by:
7Rain7 10.03.21

- AHNENERBE -
I found money at the age of 15, in terms of the current amount it will be about 50k. My anus then stuck together for a long time from sweets. Lost a total of 30 pieces. 20 was at once, stupidly dropped out with a wallet in a taxi. I also lost a 10 gram gold chain, the lock broke. I didn't find it myself, or if I saw it, I didn't pick it up.
And yes, I lost women, probably then someone used it. He picked up strangers himself, but only for one-time use. I also lost my balance, drunk or simply slipped. It was that patience was also lost, but it was quickly found. Sometimes I lost my conscience, but in those moments I would rather discard it as unnecessary.

D
Denis Kyokushin 10.03.21

I never found money and jewelry

M
MunchkiN 616 10.03.21

I used to pick up all sorts of nonsense like that lately, no like that.
Yes, and I picked up such things as if proceeding from my feelings - I wanted to take it. neither wanted a couple nor liked nivzyal. but if I see a warm trace of the assassin's eagle vision, then I don't take the thing so that the owner can find it.
Previously, like that, I probably had a stronger energy. he could charge any trifle with magic like that no.
If we talk about what I found the most valuable thing, it must be such a mechanical wrist watch, here. but I didn’t wear them myself, but gave them away. however, I myself have been using some things myself for many years and what I will say.
By the way, what the author wrote, in principle, concerns not only what is found but also used.

7Rain7 10.03.21

MunchkiN 616
whatever I will say
This is it, I guessed it?

k
kile [Natural Sick] 10.03.21

As far as I know, it is not worth wearing other people's jewelry at all, they say that jewelry, especially precious metals and stones, tend to "absorb" the energy of the person who wore them,
Delirium.

M
MunchkiN 616 10.03.21

7Rain7
completely
Spoiler

7Rain7 10.03.21

MunchkiN 616
B ...... this is a pony. Aaaaaaa. You can't mock people like that while drinking beer.
PS: I got up, is that okay?

M
MunchkiN 616 10.03.21

7Rain7

7Rain7 10.03.21

MunchkiN 616
Looking into the eyes of this person, I want to believe him.

r
rPeBoJL 10.03.21

Someone leaves, someone comes. Someone loses, someone finds.

7Rain7 10.03.21

Grevol
It is a pity that sometimes the phrase ends with Someone loses and does not find
Ps: how are things, by the way, have not seen and written for a long time? Stress on and)). Only from work I usually write here, the chatter is completely dead.

n
northern alcoholic 10.03.21

Alas, I didn’t come across cheap money or jewelry on the street.

k
kile [Natural Sick] 10.03.21

Once I found 100 rubles.
Spoiler in your pocket

n
northern alcoholic 10.03.21

kile [A natural patient in the whole country is the only one like that]
Krasava!

r
rPeBoJL 10.03.21

7Rain7
yes ... it's been especially dry here lately. here the people are pouring. into crustaceans, obviously.

D
Denis Kyokushin 10.03.21

7Rain7 the chatter is dead
Holidays are

7Rain7 10.03.21

[Denis Aleksandrovich]
I xs what can I tell you, have a good weekend

Grevol In
my last bath I offered the moderators a live cucumber)) you see, they did not appreciate the care.

r
rPeBoJL 10.03.21

7Rain7
I, too, studying the innovations in the gallery would have slapped someone with a cucumber on the forehead. this is horrible

7Rain7 10.03.21

Grevol
I offered a little other cucumber))). Those. the cucumber may be the same, but not on the forehead.

The care was not appreciated.

r
rPeBoJL 10.03.21

7Rain7
I didn't really mean a plant either ...)