3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SАLEM 10.03.21 02:08 am

Interesting finds ... on the street.

How do you feel about the money found - take it, bypass it? Or maybe you found gold jewelry at all? Or maybe something else is not ordinary? I know that some people say that they are slandering money and throwing it away - and it seems that whoever picks it up will take the negative for himself ... I hardly believe in this, because in our time hardly anyone in their right mind will scatter large and not so much money in order to remove own negative)))) As far as I know, it is not worth wearing other people's jewelry at all, they say that jewelry, especially precious metals and stones, tend to "absorb" the energy of the person who wore them, his health and state of mind. you run the risk of passing on something bad to yourself from the person who wore it, especially since you do not know him.
Or maybe you had some very unusual and interesting finds?
60 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vanya Rygalov 10.03.21

- AHNENERBE -
Nonsense ...

A
Aips95 10.03.21

I somehow found a 3mm thick chain. I don’t know what it is, but it doesn’t oxidize, but it doesn’t darken either. It is still lying on the table. I wasn’t particularly lucky for money, or rather I don’t notice them. Only once, when I was walking on the mower with a friend, I would not have noticed it myself, since the comrade is attentive. The most interesting find that I saw on the street is a rather large wooden clock in the form of a steering wheel. The clock is clearly broken. However, even though I didn't bring a cool little thing home, I really need them.
Oh yes, I found a wallet, however, contrary to expectations, not with money, but neatly piled crap inside. Someone contrived).

V
Vaipen 10.03.21

I found a lot of things. I remember finding a women's watch on the bus. Just before your sister's day. I went still thinking blah, what to give. And dough just barely enough. And then I go into the bus and ba, lie, right on the floor in front of the entrance. Well, I pocket it. I found two hard ones from the laptop. I also go to Astonovka and then I look, the package is there. I looked in, and there are 2 hard ones from the laptop. I went to the store, checked it, the workers. I bought 2 covers, a yusbish hub. I came home, ripped apart the old column, collected all this junk to a heap and came out with a hard external 300GB. The speakers are also covered, well, the very ones of which I collected hard, so I found it in my colleagues' office, there was a whole mountain in a closet, mostly burnt, well, I dug up a couple of workers of the ancient "Genius". I rammed home, took a drill, made a hole in them, brought out the wire under the headphones, Soaked a couple of tulip connectors for speakers from an old Chinese center. Unfortunately, they did not pull the speakers, and they plow nothing. Well, I also lost a lot of things. I sowed gloves in the store. He took off at the checkout, paid, took the purchases and left. Then he returned, and they are no longer there. The cashier was seen and pocketed. And I was told some kind of crap about my grandfather and grandson. I left my umbrella on the bus, hung it on the railing and went out. Then with Batya they ran for a whole stop. They caught up. We approach the carrier, so and so, they say you have left the umbrella. And he closed the window and the gas. Gad. I left my umbrella on the bus, hung it on the railing and went out. Then with Batya they ran for a whole stop. They caught up. We approach the carrier, so and so, they say you have left the umbrella. And he closed the window and the gas. Gad. I left my umbrella on the bus, hung it on the railing and went out. Then with Batya they ran for a whole stop. They caught up. We approach the carrier, so and so, they say you have left the umbrella. And he closed the window and the gas. Gad.

A
AR3E 10.03.21

When I was five, I found a gold earring. There are often trifles lying around on buses - I don’t take it if I don’t need it. It is needed when there are not enough kopecks for travel, when there is no desire to rattle with change from a changed banknote all day. I found cell phones two or three times. Once I fished a folding knife out of the sea, among the seaweed. It seems like there was something else.

R
Rolemanser 10.03.21

In 1989, I was 11 years old, I remember I went to drink water at the water pump (and yes, in Soviet times, we had water pumps on the streets on almost all streets so that you could drink or draw water) I look, there is a puddle and 25 rubles are floating in it ... I remember the whole street for a month, they drank lemonade and ate chocolates.

H
Hellraiser 10.03.21

I found 500 rubles near the cottages - I lost 1 Piece donated years later on my birthday. That's it

r
requiemmm 10.03.21

Yes, I always find something, but not enough interesting. Basically, there were all sorts of pieces of iron, watches, devices ... a container from Fly and a cop uniform in the 90s came across once. Well, like everyone else is a trifle, a jeweler, a tool. Along the road, if you walk a few kilometers, you can get all kinds of shnyagi from motorists, for example, wrenches, screwdrivers, hammers, crowbars ... they forget periodically. It is undesirable to take jewelry for another reason, witchcraft is the tenth thing here. They can slow down, you’ll explain, I’ve found it right now, carried it to the lost property office, honestly !!))) And if suddenly there was a statement that something like this was removed from someone in the park, you can sit down for a while. Yes, and it is difficult to sell it, in a civilian pawnshop they require documents, and buyers take such pennies that it makes no sense to strain.

r
requiemmm 10.03.21

By the way, it's better not to climb the bags anyway. Here lies and to hell with her, let it lie. Firstly, there may be several bulls around the corner, who do not mind declaring that there were several million and offering the finder to return them right now. Divorce is as old as the world.
Secondly, there may actually be a small charge of explosives. These are also classics, purses, bags, children's toys, thermoses, big wallets ... clap and you have no hands. Not all terrorists were invented by Pu, a certain number really exist, but in this country they still steal centuries from the units, and dig the echo of the war, and leave the quarries to the left, in short, there is no problem to arrange a small woman with an equally small amount of money. Even if the chance is one in a million, it may fall out, and there is "enough of a hell of a tablet", doctors do not know how to sew on limbs torn off by an explosion.

A
Alexator 10.03.21

requiemmm
you wrote this because you are afraid of competition in the selection of bags

M
Mage Hermit 10.03.21

Something I’m not lucky and I don’t find anything.
And if I had found it, I would definitely not have worn it.
I would find a way to sell it somehow.

A
Alexator 10.03.21

Cheburator Founder
and if you find a tank? : Z

M
Mage Hermit 10.03.21

Alexator
Why find? They will give me free.
You will be given a tank .....

r
rPeBoJL 10.03.21

they will give you a sign!

A
Alexator 10.03.21

Cheburator Founder
and a kick in the ass to listen to commands, didn’t drive to the bar: Nafig a tank on such conditions.

M
Mage Hermit 10.03.21

Aleksator
I drive wherever I want.

A
Alexator 10.03.21

Cheburator Founder
but you are not on the tank

7Rain7 10.03.21

In the topic about finds
Spoiler

M
Mage Hermit 10.03.21

Alexator
What's the difference. Not on this so on the other.

A
Alexator 10.03.21

Cheburator Founder
of cardboard boxes? : Z

M
Mage Hermit 10.03.21

Alexator
Well, maybe you have a cardboard one, I have a real one.
And zhahaet drop. Oh yes, you didn’t serve ...
And I’ve never seen a real tank.