3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SАLEM 10.03.21 02:08 am

Interesting finds ... on the street.

How do you feel about the money found - take it, bypass it? Or maybe you found gold jewelry at all? Or maybe something else is not ordinary? I know that some people say that they are slandering money and throwing it away - and it seems that whoever picks it up will take the negative for himself ... I hardly believe in this, because in our time hardly anyone in their right mind will scatter large and not so much money in order to remove own negative)))) As far as I know, it is not worth wearing other people's jewelry at all, they say that jewelry, especially precious metals and stones, tend to "absorb" the energy of the person who wore them, his health and state of mind. you run the risk of passing on something bad to yourself from the person who wore it, especially since you do not know him.
Or maybe you had some very unusual and interesting finds?
60 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexator 10.03.21

Cheburator Founder
pfff on your present you rode only in the service on orders. So it doesn't count. and yes, not all serve in the tank forces. Suddenly, huh?

V
Vanya Rygalov 10.03.21

Interesting finds ... on the street.
Gonorrhea?

M
Mage Hermit 10.03.21

Aleksator
I like to go to training camps and the last time I skated a few months ago.
Suddenly, huh?

Vanya zhzhosh.

A
Alexator 10.03.21

Cheburator Founder
and what? Don't you understand the difference between "I was ordered to go straight" and "I went where I wanted"?

M
Mage Hermit 10.03.21

Aleksator
It's hard for me to explain to you, but everything is much more complicated.
The fact is that the tank commander does not have time to tell me where to go
, he does not have time for this. I myself know this because I was taught.
But there is also my own thinking, and in some situations where I need
to go, I can go there much more convenient or better at the moment.

A
Alexator 10.03.21

Cheburator Founder
you still can't go anywhere, so what for are you bragging about your tank?

M
Mage Hermit 10.03.21

Alexator
For example, like I can't take a tank and go for a beer?
No, why? I have a motorcycle for that.
Yes, the tank belongs to the army, so what?

A
Alexator 10.03.21

Cheburator Founder
... I will not say anything

M
Mage Hermit 10.03.21

Alexator
Well, shut up.

A
Alexator 10.03.21

Cheburator Founder I am
silent

M
Mage Hermit 10.03.21

Alexator
Be quiet .

G
Garrus-1994 10.03.21

stalker7162534
Spent your precious time
Guy you are sitting on the PG, what precious time can we talk about?) Well, a joker))
And yes ... don't cry, Stalker, and there will be love and understanding on your street))

A
Alexator 10.03.21

Cheburator Founder

V
Vanya Rygalov 10.03.21

Cheburator Founder wrote:
The fact is that the tank commander has no time to tell me where to go,
he has no time for this.
The tank commander directs the actions of the tank crew during combat operations, during training and combat activities and maintenance of the materiel. The tank commander reports to the tank platoon leader and is the immediate superior for the tank crew. The commander is responsible for the technical condition, operation, storage, conservation and combat use of the tank and its weapons. The fulfillment of a combat mission by a tank commander consists in understanding it, thinking over an action plan, setting tasks for his subordinates, controlling fire and tank movement, receiving and analyzing information about the situation, emerging targets and obstacles, maintaining communication with the superior commander and crew members, observing the route of movement , a place in a battle formation and a battlefield, in giving commands for a maneuver, opening fire, adjusting it, transfer and termination; evaluating the results of fire action on the enemy and his countermeasures. The commander performs his functional duties both directly in the tank and in open areas, at different times of the year, day and under any weather conditions. During the conduct of hostilities, the commander is exposed to powder gases, impulse and constant high-intensity noises, changes in temperature, humidity and pressure ...

Very, very, very busy tank commander .... I wonder - what?

r
rPeBoJL 10.03.21

found a banned fart of the author of the topic)) I told him that he was a bot, but he did not believe ...

J
Jihad 10.03.21

bookmark

g
grigo33 10.03.21

I have found phones many times for money, but I always find it when I'm drunk and I have money myself, and when there is no money I find nothing

s
sаnic 10.03.21

One day I found 100 rubles. They were lying in the street. But as soon as I approached them, they moved. I took a step towards them and they moved again. I don’t want to tell you further.

L
LuNature 10.03.21

Dropped 500r.
The trash can saw this and gave me my own money.
Then the fine was slapped for rubbish 500r.
Here's a story. =)

R
Raptor227 10.03.21

"I know that some people say if money slander and throw - and like who raise, that and take Me negative"
Complete nonsense, never believed in all this labuden, a child once with a friend the money found, and bought with them Segou with igrulyami, there were good times)