3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fibona4i 10.03.21 03:09 am

Uber Clone Diablo. Continuation of the old theme. (Diablo 2)

A hot topic in this season, it is only necessary to find a leader for the implementation of this project.
http://forums.playground.ru/diablo_2/uber_clon_diablo_dlya_vseh-808051/
112 Comments
Sort by:
Y
YOKOZUNA koko ni aru 10.03.21

Ya gotov vozglavit vashu nebesnuyu sotnu

F
Fibona4i 10.03.21

YOKOZUNA koko ni aru
This is certainly good, but I would like to see the Archon Guard itself. He had a good idea. And his offer was quite convincing!

Y
YOKOZUNA koko ni aru 10.03.21

Ya predostavlyayu grantirovanno rabochuyu shemu, vse vashi popitki organizovat stado obrecheni na proval iznachalno. Vse jelayushie poluchit zavetnii anih sdayut mne soji / run, podtverdit` moyu chestnost mojet odin uvajaemii jitel etogo foruma. Vi sdaete resursi, vilazil slon, ya razdayu unid anihi vkladchikam, ubistvo slona i derjanie igr na mne. Cenu odnogo unit aniha poka ne obdumival, no ona tochno budet nije cen pervoi volni anihov. Napomnite, pervie unid anihi v proshlom sezone bili ot ... ber ili eto bili low? Vi poluchite svoi unid po bolie demokratichnoi cene i uskorite ih poyavlenie na rinke. Nineshnii sbrod, nazivayushii sebya masonami ni na chto ne goden.

U
Uncle fred 10.03.21

YOKOZUNA koko ni aru
you are not guaranteed to be banned.

F
Fibona4i 10.03.21

YOKOZUNA koko ni aru
I'm all for if you can pull it off. I would like to participate as a contributor for 2-3 annihilus.
PS, provided that there are many participants necessary for the implementation of this project.

R
Resu 10.03.21

result:
not a lot in 4 months, you could ask me: I would immediately tell you that this is a bad business)))
I wangoval that everything will be covered with a makhnat :))), although I look stubborn, you still have not calmed down.

the masons are somehow better at it)

F
Fibona4i 10.03.21

Resu
Great, the chat is just full of anichs!

D
Dosmotr 10.03.21

MASONIvNOGIBE !!!!

S
Slayer_S 10.03.21

YOKOZUNA koko ni aru wrote:
podtverdit` moyu chestnost mojet odin uvajaemii jitel etogo foruma Can I get
more details ? and if the contributions are in runes, what value of soja will it be based on?

D
Dosmotr 10.03.21

NAGIBAY MASONOV !!!!!! N SOJ

O
Obsessed 10.03.21

Ya predostavlyayu grantirovanno rabochuyu shemu, vse vashi popitki organizovat stado obrecheni na proval iznachalno. Vse jelayushie poluchit zavetnii anih sdayut mne soji / run, podtverdit` moyu chestnost mojet odin uvajaemii jitel etogo foruma.
YOKOZUNA koko ni aru, Union of Right Forces, paaral!
no, I will add: go, both of you, with this inhabitant! ;-)

D
Dosmotr 10.03.21

Fibona4i
Slayer_S
40-50 people will not be recruited . Better, as I suggested - 10-15 people, but who are able to buy 20-40 soj on their own, maybe ZoD was lying around from someone ...

At the same time, I say that if the anikh fights for himself, and not for the purpose of speculation, then you keep the norms of anikh, and the rest can be handed over at least at cost.

S
Slayer_S 10.03.21

Obsessed,
you can tell directly who this comrade is and can you trust him?

[
[FLAME] 10.03.21

Power to the people! Into the furnace of the Masons

P
Pavel Abakumov 10.03.21

LOL

O
Obsessed 10.03.21

Slayer_S, I hope he reveals the intrigue. what if it turns out to be Torum or Negative? ;-)

i
ixdon 10.03.21

I still have 3 soj, I could participate as a minority shareholder.

F
Fibona4i 10.03.21

Dosmotr
I am for any movement except hunger strike. I just don’t understand why it’s so difficult to gather a party here.
Here's an example to you from "ArcheAge" killing the Kraken, 1 link from google.
Here there is clearly not 40-50 party people. There are more than 10 on 1 ship.

D
Dosmotr 10.03.21

Fibona4i Xs
what is there with killing a kraken, but at pg 9 out of 10 they will strangle themselves, and they simply don’t have 4-8 coz. Even if such a cosmic amount is typed, then few people will want to give it on a "word of honor". Better to try to sell them in the chat at a higher price, cook a fort and then suffer from the fact that anihs are so expensive. Since the price for them is a complete monopoly of that very party of 5 ~ people who were a little smarter and more experienced than others. But even in such parties something constantly breaks http://www.rubattle.net/forums/diablo_2/kto_kogo_kinul_na_ubere-907090/

A
Archon guard 10.03.21

Fibona4i wrote:
I would like to see Archon Guard himself
hello)
my business is as follows: now there is no time to play, because in the summer I make money on the holiday season and I can only arrange a tour of the sights of Crimea, but if closer to December the people still want to Perhaps you will have an "uber for everyone" with the organization "all for garlic and without CIDALOGA" in my performance. something like that)

Dosmotr
and you read the topic of my topic with the link to which the afftor gave, there I described in detail the mechanism of organizing all this in such a way that there can be no kidalogue on my part and no one hands over anything until the required number of applications is typed, that is, the elephant will be only if all the conditions that are indicated in the topic will coincide and there will be people and there will be no desire to make a bunch of games on the date agreed in advance with the participants, do not be lazy to read that topic and all questions will disappear by themselves.