3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fibona4i 10.03.21 03:09 am

Uber Clone Diablo. Continuation of the old theme. (Diablo 2)

A hot topic in this season, it is only necessary to find a leader for the implementation of this project.
http://forums.playground.ru/diablo_2/uber_clon_diablo_dlya_vseh-808051/
112 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dosmotr 10.03.21

Archon Guard
Well, first of all, the personality of such a leader should inspire confidence in people. The first snag starts right here.

Secondly:
Archon Guard wrote:
there will be no desire to make a bunch of games on the date agreed in advance with the participants.
Naturally, 90% will have more. Since the evil Alir cut the wigs and the drop is low, and this is some kind of freebie - you can not buy and sell a couple for yourself, then collect some Beast. (Better yet, two and write guides on the Fraenzer)

F
Fibona4i 10.03.21

Archon Guard
Hello. If it does not work out in the near future, then you will have to wait for December)).

A
Archon guard 10.03.21

Dosmotr
Dosmotr wrote:
The first snag starts right here.
well kagbe is not with this, I will not write like some - "give screenshots or balabol" I will just tell you that there never was one that I would have thrown and there are no such screens in nature and cannot be, and this is perhaps not everyone is able to declare player, my biggest sin was to buy cheaper and sell at a higher price, but this is generally not considered a sin in the game)), but the fact that you were trolled by me and the firk is your own fault, what you got attached was understandable and therefore it is twice as fun to troll you , but this does not mean that if someone trolls you, then he will throw you, some have moral principles, and imagine such people are in q2, not everyone will "hang for a vex" as you noticed 9 out of 10, but maybe even 8 no one kept such statistics and the reliable percentage of morally normal people is not known to anyone))
In general, believe it or not, it's a personal matter, but I wrote in that topic why I wanted to make such an uber, and the reason then was far from being interested in the direct purpose of making a profit of the zhakh chest, I just wanted to go down in the history of pg as the organizer of such uber, and at the same time take revenge those masons with whom Uber did not grow together, by the way I called them with normal people - they were zodman and qawer and although some of them did not like them and said anything, but on the Uber these people behaved honestly and everyone got everything as it should be, but then, as they abandoned the game, all sorts of immoralities began to appear with which you can't cook an uber (
but these are all things of bygone days, legends of antiquity, now I would do it simply because no one has done it yet)

S
Slayer_S 10.03.21

who has the equivalent of 20-30 + ladder soj and is interested in calling uber please respond

H
Hav 10.03.21

Fibona4i
Well, it's over, gentlemen, the name is lame. Uber will not be for everyone, but only for those who fold. And the very idea of ​​a failure is that every contributor wants to participate, because he will not have confidence, and the participation of so many people in this is a failure in itself. You can't build trust among a few dozen people, even with a couple of fucking rings.
There are working diagrams, and the archon diagram is far from the same.

H
Hav 10.03.21

YOKOZUNA koko ni aru
scat, throw.

D
Dosmotr 10.03.21

Do
you have a Dobermn? will you take part?

H
Hav 10.03.21

Dosmotr
I, so far, do not see an event in which one could take part. This is a flood file that will soon become offtopic.

V
Violet Chachki 10.03.21

Archon - yes. If by that moment I play, I will help with runes.
Dosmotr - of course not. You shouldn't be shining here, no one will even trust you to hold Tir Rune in your hands, not to mention sojah.

i
ixdon 10.03.21

I propose Fibona4i as the ring-keeper. He was the first to collect ani and then knocked out a jah. I would entrust the soji to him :)

Dobermn I was already
wondering, what kind of dirt is there, for example, on me?) In addition to the fact that I, in fact, noname

P
Pavel Abakumov 10.03.21

Archon Guard
Didn't throw, but cheated. What is really there xD

H
Hav 10.03.21

ixdon
ixdon wrote:
noname

H
Hav 10.03.21

Pavel Abakumov
What annihs, this rabble in life will not call anyone.

i
ixdon 10.03.21

Dobermn
It's not dirt after all. OK, what about Fibona4i?

F
Fibona4i 10.03.21

ixdon wrote:
I propose the candidacy of Fibona4i for the role of the keeper of the rings
ixdon
I agree with Dobermn, no one knows me. We need a person who everyone believes.

H
Hav 10.03.21

Fibona4i no-
name in general did not refer to you, but you are also a no-name, yes.
even if the Aler agrees to this role, you will not collect rings. why - wrote above.

a
annortheone 10.03.21

ixdon
He was the first to collect ani and then knocked out a jakh. I would trust him with soji.
A very powerful argument, you can't argue.
Spoilersarcasm

H
Hav 10.03.21

The correct method is to collect sozhi, and then find the person who organizes everything. Nobody will volunteer to collect.

i
ixdon 10.03.21

This means that it is necessary from time to time to conduct a census of possible participants and their reserves. I still have 3 sojas, who else wants to participate - how many do you have?

S
Slayer_S 10.03.21

Collecting from the world on a string is clearly not an option, firstly, there will be no return to people for their 1-5 sojis (it is simply unrealistic to knock out so many anikhs, it is necessary that people hold 10 to 15 games and from all of them you need to knock out anichs, which is also unrealistic). And if there is no return for them, then is there any point in throwing soji to them? I’m thinking about the idea of ​​making a universal uber at rush hour, but such an idea will scare off large soji contributors, and from small ones, firstly, I am not sure that there will be enough sojies, and secondly, these small contributors will not knock out anih for themselves, therefore Again, I don’t see any sense for them. If, at the same time, you merge the date, time and ip uber in advance, then there will be cunning individuals who will score these ip with games and all anihs will essentially go away only to them.

My conclusion: the system of calling Uber on pg is full of krap, and the only working scheme that I see is only calling Uber by a rich and closed group of people during periods of little online. The name World Event is some kind of mockery. An individual challenge is 100 times better. The admin turned the server into something where in order to collect a Persian for pvp or an Uber to call from scratch, you have to spend half your life on wigs. I xs, it looks more like work, not fun.