3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fibona4i 10.03.21 03:09 am

Uber Clone Diablo. Continuation of the old theme. (Diablo 2)

A hot topic in this season, it is only necessary to find a leader for the implementation of this project.
http://forums.playground.ru/diablo_2/uber_clon_diablo_dlya_vseh-808051/
112 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pavel Abakumov 10.03.21

Slayer_S
All the rules, everyone can catch free anichs, the main thing is to want. That's why the world ivent, you did nothing (except set the windows) and got anih. Regardless of online and other things that you are trying to make the main argument.

F
Fibona4i 10.03.21

Torum.
Well, not everyone is like you. There are also honest people. Those who want to get something off the ground. and not tell fables about failure!

S
Slayer_S 10.03.21

Well, I'll think about the idea of ​​a universal Uber at rush hour, mb and organize, write a guide on how to fill up an Uber. Of course, there will be trouble with sojami, I rarely see them on sale, and for people to give them free, I even xs.

A
Archon guard 10.03.21

Pavel Abakumov
why cheat? there are a couple of simple ways to buy cheaper and they are known to everyone and are available - the first one simply does not tell the truth when buying at the offered price if it is at least a quarter of the cost lower, and the second one honestly tell the seller who zealously spam in the chat "about kta3 urgently cheap" that I take from the purpose of the Navaritsa and therefore throw off some more realties, it hardly looks convincing, but I earned a lot of runes on such a garbage in the season before last when I was sitting like a carpenter in the game, and finally, just bargaining when buying is also not a deception, but quite within the bounds of decency))

Slayer_S
what else is there a guide to blame uber, java + konvopal collected far from top gear with heaps of hp (you need a bo-beaver) knock uber off eldrich in nine out of ten games without problems, the main thing is to have a belt and so that hp is more than 4k otherwise uber will be with a blow or two, kill quite often, on the xz there is a problem - uber still kills from time to time and it's a pity to lose a Persian,
well, there are all sorts of subtleties there so that everything is fast and smooth, but they matter only if you have a lot of windows and you need to do everything as quickly as possible, and here we are talking about uber for everyone when everyone has not a lot of windows, all the more so while all this is organized, you can many times have time to pump up the jav of the konvopal and bo beaver if it is not there and also dress them not in the most complete shit

F
Fibona4i 10.03.21

Slayer_S
Slayer_S wrote:
Individual challenge is 100 times better.
This is of course an ideal option, but unfortunately the Admin of this server, why doesn't it seem to me to do it.
PS universal uber is cool, I hope you have enough energy and time!

j
jr-sneg 10.03.21

Niasilil.

P
Pavel Abakumov 10.03.21

Archon Guard
I'm not talking about trading, of course. Deception, bluff, all this is in your style, at least in conversations with me you showed yourself exactly from this side.
In 9 out of 10 games, cheating again. 3 out of 10 will definitely drop.

g
gpyr 10.03.21

Pavel Abakumov
In 9 out of 10 games, cheating again. 3 out of 10 will definitely drop.
What are you talking about? Do you have that not in every game a clone drops anih? Try to create games on hela.
I attended Uber several times in different seasons. Anikh did not fall out only once, when the clone appeared from the Shenk, I killed him, the catapults threw all around, and I did not find the Anikh. By the way, it was the one mentioned by Archon, uber with Cover (the last clone of Cover on pg) and Zodman.

And Archon said that in 9 cases out of 10 the party indicated by him will kill the Uber without problems, and will not drop 9 out of 10 anichs, as you twisted.
And it seems to me that the 10th, problematic case, means physical + light immun for a clone + cursed.

l
lait_one 10.03.21

gpyr
Pasha meant the game crashed from the elephant firestorm glitch. Well, I got 1 out of 10 games like that.

H
Hav 10.03.21

gpyr
you're talking nonsense. you can immediately see that the noob. the game drops from the firestorm quite often, and almost no one knows how to get around it.
half of the 10 uber will still be with some kind of hell or groan skin, and you will beat him for about 15 minutes, and the longer the game goes on, the more likely it is to cast a firestorm and drop the game.
with an ideally organized uber, already the fifth in a couple of years, at best 2/3 of the windows were annihilated.
in general, I would be silent.

T
Torum. 10.03.21

Fibona4i
What was my reply to my message? They were deleted, and I already forgot what I wrote here.

S
Sayyouneed 10.03.21

Dobermn wrote:
with a perfectly organized uber, already the fifth in a couple of years,
perfect? Well, I made fun :))))))))
Yes, you couldn't even divide the anihi! I can imagine what kind of trash was going on in the process.

H
Hav 10.03.21

Sayyouneed
Didn't your stupidity make you laugh? After the scamper zander, there were 4 more uber, so, for sparvka. Without him.

D
Dosmotr 10.03.21

Dobermn
your knowledge is very useful, but Murzila just mentioned here that he now only has a cat left of the animals)) And so I understand that you have 0 nl + 0 ladder + 0 runes ladder xD

S
Sayyouneed 10.03.21

Dobermn
and your games were flying in batches, so don't even stutter about being perfect! You won't be able to build a father out of yourself when the whole playground has seen what foolish little animals you are!

H
Hav 10.03.21

Sayyouneed
you are so dumb, go away.

k
kot-stargazer 10.03.21

do not call it, and even if you master it, you will not kill it. homeless :), then you will pay him extra to get in, Is it necessary for you? It would be better if the spiers were done, but toko with a female sex, otherwise, xs sho in your heads :))) there would be more profit. The topic is gomosyatskaya, you understand ... Pnh everything !!! :)))
Paaral !!!

A
Archon guard 10.03.21

Pavel Abakumov
what kind of conversations are we talking about? I tried not to overlap with titanium man, simply because you are from the company of Dober, as I understand it (well, or you were in the company with him until you sent someone else there, I don't really want to poke my nose into your messy affairs), well maybe he was trolling in the chat, sometimes I am in the mood to say something about the dog and his party, and what was this bluff and deception of mine that was already interesting to me, expose the scoundrel and scoundrel archona plc.
but about the drop due to the multishot fire storm, so it is about 1 game out of 10 and it gets caught on eldrich, but this is my opinion and there can easily be a mistake because I had a maximum of 15 windows, of which 1 time there were 2 cartoons and 5 windows there were 2 multishots, but the last five were in free games and there was uber anywhere, and not from eldric, then he helped to beat elephants in that season, there was also 1 multishot somewhere for 8 games, then even when he comes across the most important thing do not aggro 2 elephants, very slowly and carefully you need to lure out 1 without approaching the heap from 1 it can also drop, but there are about 50 to 50 chances that we will fill it up without a drop, in such a game I managed to lure 3 bishops one by one - so Enough about bluffing here, just if you yourself haven’t done something yet, it doesn’t mean that this cannot be, but "in the end"there is really no reason to argue here because we are talking about uber for the crowd and judging by that old topic there seemed to be a maximum application for 5 windows if my memory serves me too lazy to look for a post with requests there are a lot of posts, I have already forgotten where there is cho, so nn scare people, "the devil is not so terrible as he is painted", but if you remember that you are one of those Masons, then it becomes clear at all that all this crap is unprofitable for you and yours, because it tears your monopoly into small pieces.Well, if you remember that you are one of those Masons, then it becomes clear that all this crap is not profitable for you, I will get it and yours, because it tears your monopoly into small pieces.Well, if you remember that you are one of those Masons, it becomes clear that all this crap is unprofitable for you, I will get and yours, because it tears your monopoly into small pieces.

gpyr wrote:
it seems to me that the 10th, problematic case, I mean fiz + light imun for a clone + cursed
about fiz and barks imun, yes, it's tough, but we don't need the boss himself with a non-removable barking imun, we need minions and from them imun will be removed from the konvopal convoy, maybe there are resistance barks + imun barks - it seems to be not removed there, but I have never come across such an uber from an eldrik.

Dobermn wrote:
and the longer the game goes, the more likely it is to cast a firestorm and drop the game.
You beat elephants, you know that only from a multishot and you lie to the pawns, it seems that it drops from a simple firestorm
- DOES NOT DROP WITHOUT A MULTISHOT, do not believe this dog

S
Sayyouneed 10.03.21

Dobermn
you write krap

H
Hav 10.03.21

Sayyouneed
you have a speck.