3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Orphiel 11.03.21 01:42 am

Coolest Moment (Dead Space)

actually the topic with the scariest moment is now we will tell you what is the coolest moment.
I personally liked how some loopy mouse turns a capita into a monster, that was spectacular
125 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mitchell_ [RusDante] 11.03.21

the coolest moment is when after the game (5 minutes) I ran quickly to the "white stone a.k.a toilet", it was scary, fuck .... xD

T
TheNik 11.03.21

There are two moments, the first is
where the aunt strokes the belly of the corpse in which the worms are found and says, "They came for us and is dying," then where the Chinese fought against the wall, and because of the forehead the blood was flowing in a heap, at first I was a little out of the gun did not shoot, the mutant thought again, I whinnied, oh I can't, then I crushed him for a long time with my boot, he wanted such death ^ - ^

N
Neksik 11.03.21

I just got crazy when I found out that that "mutant" from the capsule from Ishimura was soaked by the crew of the entire battleship ... I am these mutants like children of the currency, and there a whole garrison of soldiers did not master one!)

K
KompoSSteR 11.03.21

So the mutant from the capsule is like the Hunter was, but you won't really kill him =)

N
Neksik 11.03.21

I don't remember exactly what kind of mutant it was!) But one way or another, not in 10 minutes the whole ship went down ...

m
monaxO 11.03.21

the coolest moment is when (I don't remember which chapter) well, in what way they send me to find parts of the map for the shuttle, and when you find the third piece, an aunt sits near the box and laughs hysterically and then raises a gun and blows her head off _____ x

Z
ZaLyPaSTER 11.03.21

the coolest moment is when you go out into outer space or in the wheelhouse of a ship (when the mateurs are doing it against the glass)

r
riddick47 11.03.21

And I was most pleased with the moment when it was necessary to pull the obelisk to the loading platform. Stretch out a little, and then the monsters will trample on them)))) It made me very happy. Especially when you run, and the crowd rushes after you))))

f
fry19 11.03.21

The most powerful moment when you have to fight the last huge monster))))

S
Skak 11.03.21

And I liked one more kada in the end of the shuttle Yesidish and the monster would jump out, it was as sharp as diarrhea, and I ran into the sartir! And my friend froze with harshness!

r
riddick47 11.03.21

I also liked the moment when the GG grabbed a big hand. I started shooting off the yellow knot on it with a laser rifle, but that didn't work and the hand dragged me down the hole. And here the GG began to cling to the edges of the hole trying to hold on, but he was still pulled over. I really thought that everything, but GG once again jumped out of the hole in half and he was again pulled in and torn to shreds. That's cool!!!!

S
Skak 11.03.21

That all the cool moments are not even skazesh! The whole game is cool!

t
tekhnolog 11.03.21

The moment with the dude who was banging his head against the wall is the most popular - he is in the most terrible moments and in the coolest ones :-)
For example, I was scared - even when you approach a knock, it’s worth it, it seems that the steps are then a hefty monster, I did not immediately dare to turn around the corner, and then I still waited for the man to jump up and rush at me.

r
riddick47 11.03.21

tekhnolog I had the same thing. I also thought it was some kind of monster, and thought that he would pounce if I came closer.

k
kill05 11.03.21

When I met a regenerating beast

i
iLaviUS 11.03.21

1 when you enter the elevator, without guns at all and the creature rushes into the elevator and .... bam ... there is no more creature, it has already
entered 2 Chyorny, non-killable creature, really dumb nit
3 tentacles that unexpectedly grab you and drag you into its hole
4 The last boss
5 And of course the dumbest moment, the most ... the most ... in the very ... at the very end, I already yelled and was even more frightened by my scream. )))) lol

PS the game rules

J
Joseppe 11.03.21

Regenerating creature (I hate it))
and at the end, when you fly off the planet, your girlfriend jumps out from behind the chair (HORROR) I'm in shock :(

F
FireBaT 11.03.21

I really like the tentacles. Interesting kada dragging you and you have to shoot a pancake to get into it.
I liked the appearance of the main boss very much (when the tentacles crawl along the ground and the camera spins around Isaac)
well, I liked the moment of getting out of the planet.
I liked to burn the regenerating creature in the shuttle engine (I was already beaming with happiness when I did it).
I liked the moment, though I didn't understand a little what happened to the doctor, but I liked the moment when his "rug" was killed)
and the moment I created by accident, I went into the wheelhouse and there the corpse was sitting, I trampled his feet out of anger at the game, and when the rug returned there from a zombie did a corpse and it turned out that a zombie without legs was left immediately. It smiled very much. Since then, all corpses have trampled their feet

r
rock music 11.03.21

the coolest is when there are no cartridges, no hels, no stasis, there are no enemies around, except for one thing - regeneration. there are three blades in the current pocket for the pipe cutter. and here's the coolest moment when I doped to knock him down without legs, and rushed to turn on the engine.

V
VIP_BUMER_777 11.03.21

but I liked the moment when you shoot at meteorites, at that very moment I felt joy, it’s not scary to shoot at pebbles, and it’s funny when you shoot at a meteorite, but it is divided into several parts.
In general, the game is CLASS!