3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Orphiel 11.03.21 01:42 am

Coolest Moment (Dead Space)

actually the topic with the scariest moment is now we will tell you what is the coolest moment.
I personally liked how some loopy mouse turns a capita into a monster, that was spectacular
125 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nime NET 11.03.21

And they are to you, they climb to kiss? And you beat them.

L
LifeStream [Has left from 11.03.21

First impressions.

D
D-Fens. 11.03.21

There are a lot of memorable moments in Dead Space. My favorite thing was dodging asteroids in zero gravity, running from cover to cover.

D
D-Fens. 11.03.21

And I also liked running away from the immortal monster and when the tentacle suddenly grabs you and drags you into the hole.

I
IOpka 11.03.21

most of all I liked the fight with the final boss, no words.

s
slava-mercenary 11.03.21

I liked it when the tentacles are dragging you into the hole, and the battle with the final boss

D
Dilord86 11.03.21

I agree, the coolest and scariest moment is the tentacles pulling you into the hole ...

E
Extreme redline 11.03.21

No, it wasn't Isaac's girlfriend if you watch the cartoon then remember how it all started?
Remember when a man and a woman flew to the ship and they were not allowed to fly into the ship and he flew between the gates, then they were still surprised that he flew and with him the girl was infected, she was infected with him and I think it was she at the end and not the girl Isaac!

R
Ro [FREE] man 11.03.21

It's funny, because a good horror game should consist entirely of beautiful and memorable moments, this is the essence of the genre. And Dead Space is. The game is interesting, unusual, atmospheric and catchy. Among the most liked and therefore remembered moments:
1. Immortal creature, the appearance of number 1 - twice she shot all her limbs with her head off, but she still will not calm down. The partner helpfully prompts: "Run!"
2. Collision with a warship - it was fun to watch everything from the front rows.
3. Finale, the appearance of Roy - the push of the platform made the GG fall to the ground, Isaac managed to rise only to one knee, his gaze rushed to the edge of the platform, against the background of the blindingly bright sun, He appears ...

PS By the way, an unpleasant moment - one of the weakest creature killed a whole ship of the military, armed to the teeth, and some engineer calms the creatures with dozens of working tools and more dangerous. How is it?

I
IOpka 11.03.21

Extreme RedLine
noticed it cool, but I think that at the end of the day Isaac's girlfriend.
Ro [FREE] man
in the cartoon everything is shown =) though Isaac did not have to urinate with the crowds of monsters, which are shown in the cartoon: D

E
Extreme redline 11.03.21

Perhaps IOpa2008 I thought so too, just her clothes were the same as that of the girl in the cartoon))

R
Ro [FREE] man 11.03.21

Maybe it's so - I haven't watched the cartoon yet =) By the way, I'm also for the option that in the final of the game it's Isaac's girlfriend. But how did she hide there for so long? Or was she on the planet and ran into the shuttle when boarding it? =)

I
IOpka 11.03.21

read the posts above and discovered something))) Is there a chest in the game where you can put extra things? :-D

E
Extreme redline 11.03.21

Listen, this is the garbage and there was that shuttle that was in the cartoon where the man and the woman flew))

E
Extreme redline 11.03.21

Ro [Free] man Why the hell did she end up on the planet? After all, she died on Ishimur, unless of course she was already on the shuttle !?
And she was not infected, she injected herself with something and died !! According to the idea, it should not be her !!!!!

S
SEKTOR_play 11.03.21

It hurt me when I saw Isa's friend, then closer to the bottom, I look at her eyes, some not the same, I immediately realized that she was already dead and this is just a figment of Isaac's imaginations!

R
Ro [FREE] man 11.03.21

So I just wanted to say that she could hide on the shuttle, and get to the planet in the interval after the suicide and before the shuttle landed on the planet. So what if I injected with a syringe (in theory, a syringe with air is 100% death). In the game there is a flying creature (it looks like a stingray), which raises the corpses and then they somehow begin to react negatively to the GG - therefore, they are infected. Maybe her so? =)

E
Extreme redline 11.03.21

Wait! What are you right, but those creatures that look like stingrays, as you said, infect the body when they poke their pincer or fang in the head, and there the virus starts to spread and other limbs grow, and then the body is all black! there was a trace of a fang on the head, that was it, but there was nothing, so I don’t know, I still think it’s not her!

R
Ro [FREE] man 11.03.21

That is, in your opinion - this is a girl from the cartoon? Hmm .. I need to watch it to see both options in comparison. It just worked out powerfully - Isaac was killed by what he endured all this for. He so wanted to see her again, and at the end, when he had already come to terms with her loss (in the finale, he clicks on "Stop" when viewing the message), they met ... For what he fought, he ran into it. Cruel but impressive ...

E
Extreme redline 11.03.21

I agree !! Look at the cartoon, and at the end, when he was attacked, I noticed that Isaac managed to hold her with his hand and then I didn't have anything video op and credits)). Still, the game is very confusing and very complicated !!