3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
k1slim 12.03.21 02:14 am

Impressions of those who played on PC v. II (DiRT 3)

Impressions of those who played on PCv.II

Sharing our impressions!

Previous Topics: | I |
118 Comments
Sort by:
C
CaymaNQL 12.03.21

Cober Sky Don’t worry! You can't prove anything to them anyway. The main thing is that for us this is finally a rally of dreams) Why waste time on some more 10-year-old shit

T
Tar1k91 12.03.21

Just finished playing, mixed impressions. I really liked the winter tracks, immediately started nostalgia, since a long time ago I played winter tracks in the excellent 4th Colin McRae. The graphics are pleasant. The control is as good as in the previous parts. Passed with a view from the cockpit. everything seemed pretty realistic.
Cons: 1) The menu and the musical accompaniment are disgusting, this component plays a big role for me (In the second part, everything was excellent)
2) GYMKHANA-this garbage pisses me off the most, well, I don't understand why this is necessary.
3) The game quickly becomes boring, after two pyramids I have already played enough, I hardly want to finish playing. The second one for some reason passed in one breath.
In general, the game turned out to be pretty hacky and I think it's not worth spending money, I played it and forgot. Personally, I'm waiting for Codemasters to finally make Grid 2, I hope there will be no minuses at all.
Earlier, when I first started the game, I hurried to put the game 9, but then I realized that the game is not worth such a high rating, so I put it 6.5 / 10.

E
EPTAble 12.03.21

Tar1k91
Too many mistakes, I didn't finish reading, sorry, but a good start!

S
SGate 12.03.21

The old RALLY simulator was cooler, even if you choose a car, you drive along picturesque tracks and no one forces you to ride either in jeeps or perform MANDATORY drift lessons and other mindless CRAZY!

W
WaFFeN WolF 12.03.21

will the key from Dead Rising 2 be suitable for online?

N
Nemesis 12.03.21

Celdor

And I really liked the jeep raid races. It is a pity that there are practically none of them in Dirt3.

If we screwed up the normal mode with repairs between arrivals, it would be cool. Without it, I will not put the game above 7.5.

C
Cober sky 12.03.21

YES, it's useless to prove! By the way, who is interested in my videos of several races as proof that the game is worth the candle.)))

And here's a little joke during the race, filmed with a native utility directly from the game and not with the help of fraps.

C
CaymaNQL 12.03.21

dgs78 21 me! How does it concern you? And why did it hurt me?
I wrote this because some of the "unboys" write to me in a personal message that they both my mother and the whole family are fucked!
Do you understand what's the matter here ??? Certainly not a 20-year-old will write this.

It all started with the fact that I just went to express my impressions of the game. I do this quite rarely and only if I really liked the game.
In the end, I saw what was going on here. It's just HELL!

Cober Sky ahah)) Funny) already three)

k
k1slim 12.03.21

So, we stop flooding and breeding srachi here. The topic was created to express impressions. If you continue what you lit here, I will start giving out LCDs and bans.

Ps
No need to multipost, the post edit buttons are on the right.

K
KaIn-Z3r0 12.03.21

The game disappointed The

previous two parts are many times better both in terms of graphics and physics,

which is only at the maximum to switch to the view from the cockpit mode

and everything is immediately clear ((

C
Cober sky 12.03.21

CaymaNQL
Yes, it turned out cool) By the way, add to your friends GFWL, if you have faces.

b
b1mbo 12.03.21

The impressions are purely positive, at some point it even seemed to me that the series returned to where it all began, I mean full-fledged stages with special stages. But it just seemed to me, Dirt 3 still adheres to the course of the past Dirts, namely, it is still focused on casual players with many simplified moments in the gameplay.
I hope Dirta 4 is not expected in the next couple of years, because I would very much like to see GRID 2

C
Cober sky 12.03.21

b1mbo
yes, GRID 2 would not be bad to see))) 1st part went from cover to cover, great game!

C
CaymaNQL 12.03.21

Cober Sky I would love to! But unfortunately I have a pirate.
I really want to buy a license, but so far it's a bit tight with money (((

S
SkaFunDr 12.03.21

More classic rally!

A
Alex_Charger 12.03.21

awesome din, I love rallies, I adore old rally cars, there are plenty of them here, the only thing I didn’t like was that there was a large gap between the difficulty levels, for example, at level 3 you barely arrive at 3, and at 2 you overtake everyone by 4-5 seconds. sad, all the helpers are off, full of damage

a
aspec 12.03.21

b1mbo
totally agree with you

R
Rychaa 12.03.21

At the entrance to the game you are greeted with incomprehensible yellow pyramids -__- I want to shout: "What is this nonsense, friends ?!". Or am I not rummaging in the latest fashion trends? In general, the beginning is the most disappointing. Instead of a stylish trailer and a map, they show us some kind of pyramids, and they are everywhere ... Well, okay, don't give a damn, because we don't play games for the sake of the menu, right ?! I start the race, the selected car is shown in the load, I really liked the angles, I thought: "A beautiful car, but that's enough", hop, and it was gone - the magic. Turned off all the assists, ABS, other husks. The developers, as far as I remember, did not promise a cool simulator. Well, they didn't do it. One and a half tons of iron is not felt in the car, and when you get on the asphalt, physics surprises in general. It's like a toy car, and it's the same what happened in both Dirt and Grid is a very weak centrifugal force in corners, the car simply does not drag in the opposite direction to the centripetal force. But the most important thing (this is an arcade) is that it is interesting to ride, sometimes even difficult, especially if you haven't played rally for a long time. It's a shame, but the rally is small, more than in the second part, but not enough. Although other competitions have become more diverse, still new types have appeared. The bots are not ah, how difficult, the opponents are too big in the choice of difficulty ... hmm ... the steps are something: I passed 4, 5, and 6 difficulties, each time they passed 2 seconds faster than the previous time. It seems to me that this is a bit too much, given the 6 levels. The graphics are nice, but something is missing in it, some kind of sharpness, clarity, I did not notice especially big differences from the 2nd part. The yellowness is gone (hurray!). The weather conditions were disappointing because the only difference is that when it rains, the chance that you will be carried a little higher, and outwardly the track changes as little. Winter was not surprising either - just a white track. Optimization is simply amazing: on my PC at maximum, with 4x anti-aliasing with a view from the cockpit at 50 fps. However, with a view from the outside, it drops to 20, but I still don't go with him.
So, if you evaluate and summarize, then it looks something like this:
Gameplay: 9
Graphics: 8.5 (well, 9 does not raise the hand)
Sound and music: 9.5 (forgot to mention: I really liked the soundtrack, always the song "in the subject ", stones beating on the bottom and other attributes of a country road are pleasing since the last part, but the sounds of engines are now good in many races and Dirt 3 is no exception)
Interface and controls: 7.5 (nasty triangles)
Output the arithmetic mean: 8.625 - Excellent ! :)

In general, apparently, Dirt 3 is the best rally game so far, and indeed in the genre of "serious" arcade racing, that is, without explosions, falling houses, and so on. Despite the fact that the music, the menu, everything became somehow incomprehensible (oh yes, I have thoughts about triangles in my head now), the very essence, in my opinion, has become more serious, it is not explainable, but a fact. The only pity is that the rally itself is too small. This is again more of an X-Games competition than a real, worthwhile rally. In any case, everyone needs to play, and whoever loves racing, it's just a crime to miss.

PS The
word "triangles" is everywhere, what a shame ... Not triangles, but pyramids: D I will not correct it.

PPS
Ah, I forgot to describe the most important thing, that there are really more cars. As well as trails. In general, sheer variety.

J
Johnny freivald 12.03.21

The subject is the best in its genre ... The game is beautiful in all aspects: beautiful graphics, the gameplay is also pleasing, the physics, as in all games named after Colin, is beautiful, a large selection of vehicles, an interesting Dzhimkan mode, picturesque tracks (especially pleased with the winter roads) , well, and most importantly, this is an ideal optimization ... Reading the comments of people screaming with foam at the mouth that the game is arcade shit, I am quite surprised at these personalities. The game (any game) is designed to make a person relax, rest ... I would take a look at these people behind a professional racing car simulator ... About pyramids, triangles, etc. they do not deliver any butchert, they fly to themselves and that's it.

S
SBGAlbatros 12.03.21

"I would take a look at these people behind a professional racing car simulator"

Give me at least one example where the physics of a car corresponds to the physics of the behavior of a real car on the road by more than 70%.
Give the name of the game - I'm happy to drive.