3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
k1slim 12.03.21 02:14 am

Impressions of those who played on PC v. II (DiRT 3)

Impressions of those who played on PCv.II

Sharing our impressions!

Previous Topics: | I |
118 Comments
Sort by:
P
Parradoxxx 12.03.21

IMHO, the 2nd was arcade.
Regarding drifting - how will you pass without drifting on gravel at a speed of 120+? Think with your head - then write. Better try :) And the tires there are not high-profile, => the road keeps due to drift, while the car will not roll over. WRC at least would have looked before writing ...

S
SBGAlbatros 12.03.21

13Darkness13

Are you saying you watched the WRC?
Tell the channel - I'll watch.

S
SkyraX 12.03.21

I looked and what? I do not strive in games to get the full sense of the simulator of real driving, in games, first of all, you need to have fun

S
SBGAlbatros 12.03.21

but not che.
Imagine, I also play games for fun.

but if a person starts to show off like "here I am so cool, I know the physics of the car's behavior on the road," then let him substantiate his opinion with at least something!

C
Cober sky 12.03.21

dgs78
you know, if sky1701 calls reality "simulatory", then what can we talk about here?

S
SkyraX 12.03.21

Cober Sky,
you seem to have lol fumbled. you call this reality simulation, and I talked about real driving simulation, smoke an ignorant primer

D
DiRT 4 12.03.21

The impressions ended in the first part, it rushed and you, and what, but real simularity, and simular arcadeness, yes you, yes you, yes I drove myself, why are you talking to me about physics, tell me more about chemistry. There used to be sims, fimas, but now there are only half-arcs. Ken can't ride at all. So that's it. And those fucking tetrahedrons are already bored. When there will already be Russian voice acting, it is not clear to me.

C
Cober sky 12.03.21

sky1701
How old are you, then a herringbone !? Don't make me laugh at my sneakers .. And you ignoramus, at your school first finish your studies and read what you wrote "I do not strive to get the full feeling of real driving simulators in games"

C
Cober sky 12.03.21

DiRT 3
on the Buki forum, it says "autumn 2011", here is the resource http://buka.ru/cgi-bin/show_more.pl?option=Show_news&id=2059

S
SkyraX 12.03.21

in short, go to the forest, I still did not have enough nerves to spend thee, did not understand, I am not to blame

S
SBGAlbatros 12.03.21

ahahah ... fuck ... Cober

and I already can't understand anything - who is dissatisfied with what ...?))))))))

C
Cober sky 12.03.21

I am quite pleased with the creation of Codemasters. IMHO the best in the series

T
The ghost of spartacus 12.03.21

I played, I liked it, the atmosphere is pleasant and it's interesting to drive the same, although I'm not a fan of racing, but I play with pleasure =)

l
laziuchok 12.03.21

For a week, my hands did not reach to play DiRT 3, I just played and here are my impressions.
-The graphics are good, the landscapes are mesmerizingly beautiful, everything is drawn very well.
- There are quite a lot of cars. There are also classic rally cars, the legendary Group B, modern race cars.
-Competitions in the game - fail. Now I understand why Colin McRae and the word "rally" disappeared from the name. Rally races are minuscule. They are diluted with some kind of drift nonsense, gimkhumfrnkt (I can't pronounce this nonsense, I think you understand), jamming on some half-jeep-half-buggy. This is, to put it mildly, sad.
- I will not say anything about management, because played with all the helpers included.
-I played, to be honest, not enough, but for the sake of interest I went into the "singleplayer" mode and choosing the rally mode saw something about 4-5 locations there! What the fuck ?! Perhaps in the future, locations will open, I don't know. BUT! Excuse me, Colin McRae Rally 2.0 featured Finland, Greece, Sweden, Kenya, Australia, UK, France, etc. And then what ?!
In general, the game gives me mixed feelings. On the one hand, it seems to be not bad, but on the other, this is not the Colin McRae Rally that I liked. Sorry(

R
Roman RPG 12.03.21

I love Richard Burnc Rally. (so far) And as soon as others recorded RALLY compared to her. Dirt 3 is no exception. I liked the behavior of the car on the snow. Yes laziuchok, I agree with you. Rally should remain Rally. Of course, there should be variety too, but in moderation.!

K
Katze braun fuhrera 12.03.21

I have already left my opinion about the game in this thread, but I forgot to mention the musical component of the game. So, the sound in the game has become much better compared to the previous parts. It's nice that the so-called American rock in the game has become an order of magnitude less, and electronic music Keep it up. True, the music during the races themselves would not hurt, like in the Grid it started playing at a tense moment.

m
mec 12.03.21

People, you just got drunk already. Dirt 2 did not like (I read the impressions, everything is not better there), Shift2 was also poured with mud, and in the end you sit and praise your Shift2, and now Dirt3 is for you UG Colin McRay 2.0 is the best of the series, with her none will compare

A
Alex_KOL 12.03.21

I definitely liked the toy.
I agree with kirillihtiandr that the game is done in order to play and relax, and it should not be stressful.
As for the pyramids, it is quite acceptable. I definitely liked the menu more than in the second part, it looks like the menu in GRIDe here, but still the menu of the first DiRT was better. We made a cool splash screen while loading the track (this is when they let you admire your car). As for physics, as in previous games (I take DiRT, GRID, DiRT2), the car seems too light, in a collision it meets an obstacle somehow softly, and not hard with a crunch crashes. Although not very noticeable, I may be too picky. I liked the graphics and landscapes very much. They tried to diversify the game.
The localization was a little saddened - our publishers did not have time to translate the game and released the English version, so as not to keep us waiting. So, whoever thinks to buy a license or not, you know the toy is promised to be translated only by the fall, and a patch with the translation will be released. True, as a consolation, they threw souvenir rights and a certificate of registration of the TCP (in the common people those passport) into the box with the disc

A
Apex1972 12.03.21

I agree with laziuchok and Roman RPG with one exception - the game is now called not Rally, but Dirt, so the appearance of buggies and American pickups, I think, is appropriate here. But Dzhimkhana and Drift, in my opinion, are absolutely superfluous. Agree, what ... (censorship) came to mind not only to infuse this discipline into this game, but also to lay a drift track in Kenya ?! Again, this is purely my subjective opinion, but the creators of this game could have invited not the clown Blok as a consultant (yes, his fans will forgive me, but see his results in the World Rally Championship), but, say, Sebastian Loeb, Marcus Grönholm, etc. .d.

S
SBGAlbatros 12.03.21

I support the author of the previous post.
The only thing is that drifting is very appropriate, but the tracks for it, sorry, are nightmarish!
Dzhimkhana finally didn’t like it!
What's the catch in burning tires around poles and smashing various beetles, etc.?