3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
k1slim 12.03.21 02:14 am

Impressions of those who played on PC v. II (DiRT 3)

Impressions of those who played on PCv.II

Sharing our impressions!

Previous Topics: | I |
118 Comments
Sort by:
N
NeRo DeViL 12.03.21

on the contrary, I really liked dzhimkana

H
Hedge129 12.03.21

The impressions are far from the first and the game is starting to get boring because of the small number of tracks, it's a shame that you can't ride full-fledged champions at all. Online idiots are about half of all players. Otherwise, everything is well polished, the picture and physics are at a high level.

T
The mute user 12.03.21

Well, at first I liked the game, something new, unusual (I played Dirt for the first time), but damn, after I decided to ride with a gamepad, I immediately remembered Grid. Developed bastards that were terrible in the grid with rudders and joysticks problems, and even now there is something in this game! how can you play when, at the lightest pressing on the turn keys, the pilot turns the steering wheel at lightning speed !! horror, I thought at last I would normally play good races, and then such ... ehh

B
Brando9 12.03.21

DiRT_43 laughed to tears from the last part of your post)
I finally launched and skated several tracks for the first time today. Impressions are very positive, especially about 3D. The picture of the sky, however, killed with its ... its noise. The control will go, adjusted the steering sharpness just below the middle and everything is OK. The landscapes are excellent, a pleasant range of colors, the background is very high quality, everything is beautiful. The turns and weightlessness of the car are a little annoying, but this will do. Drops on the car / windshield look realistic, I liked it, only the view from the cockpit is spoiled by the lightning-fast turns of the steering wheel, but everything is understandable, after all, Klava.
I don’t know what they were using about the triangles, what's the difference, let them be.
I am satisfied and the score is 9/10

N
NeRo DeViL 12.03.21

and sometimes it seems that DiRT 2 was better, and yet why didn't they make Russian voice acting ((

N
NeRo DeViL 12.03.21

Brando9
and in all versions (repacks) supports 3D, you just need to turn it on, right?

T
Thor324 12.03.21

Sedna decided to play this game again, despite the fact that I didn't like it in any way, unlike the 2nd part, well what can I say SHIT, by God, how can you, you need to have iron nerves to play it by God, the slightest a pebble and that's it, the car flies head over heels to the very finish, so the whole race sho for nonsense? In shift 2, the controls are difficult, so I ride there just perfect, considering that I play on a gamepad, and here it is arcade control, but it's just impossible to ride. In general, this is no longer a game, but a struggle for nerves, if I enjoyed playing the second part, then here I am ready to give a shit to the idiot who came up with such a control.

E
Eric the bear 12.03.21

Thor324
So go play shift 2. In Dirt 3, the style has diminished, but the ride has become much more interesting, the car behaves
quite realistically in the snow and in the rain along the country road (if all assistants are off), the rivals give a shit, I play at the 5th
difficulty level and sometimes I have to sweat even for the 3rd place. I know what is there in the management, it's difficult to play on the keyboard, everything is ok.
Where it is difficult even on a gamepad is in shift 2.

B
Brando9 12.03.21

NeRo DeViL um .. I didn't mean that 3D, but the world, in contrast to the static image of the sky.

N
NeRo DeViL 12.03.21

ahh ... yeah 3D picture is good))

N
NeRo DeViL 12.03.21

People, as a thread, an option, to spoil the game on the grid? (Those who have a pirate)

M
Miss willis 12.03.21

Thor324
I had exactly the same thoughts, but I can't tear myself away :) Something is in it, but you need to get used to such control, and it takes a long time. I was tormented by a shameful feeling: I can’t win a race now at an average level ?! On casual I can’t, for the life of me. Conscience will torment. On hardcore, too, I can’t. Does not work. Shame !!
In general, spat, spat, then learned. It is necessary to remove the finger from the gas "W";)) What I did not do in Dirt2 I did in Dirt3. True, every race has to be restarted almost 10 times.
In short, if you are a fan of high-speed driving and fast and furios, and when you are driving you cannot live without speed and adrenaline, this race is not for you.

bear Eric the
car behaves
quite realistically in the snow and in the rain along a country road
The machine should not touch anything coma on the flat ground. This is normal? The car sometimes behaves not at all normally, climbs, for example, on the wall. And, there was also a concrete bush. The car crashed into him and stop, restart. Once you crash and that's it - seconds are lost, there is no point in continuing. No and no gender mistakes are forgivable.

But, all the same, I’m chasing this particular race, I got involved. Only patience is not enough, at such a braked speed. I love high-speed driving and crash as much as I want. For example, as in Flatout2. Everything is gorgeous there. And, NFS is out of competition.

And the straight finish here is a lie :))
PS ^ A matter of taste.

B
Brando9 12.03.21

"The car crashed into it and stop, restart" this is an example for you in reality, only you won't press restart in life)

r
rodtay 12.03.21

There are no major changes compared to its predecessor. Pleased with a variety of tracks, cars and of course weather conditions, in general, a good toy.

K
KaaSwnl 12.03.21

the game is cool, the weather effects are cool, you can ride in winter!

that's just some kind of drift is not correct, cars made for high-speed races are issued for it, and it turns out some kind of high-speed drift, where you do not need to control the car in a skid, but navigate with speed!
yes, in winter races or on mud, it is easier to keep the car than in the drift that is offered!

and so far like it!

M
Miss willis 12.03.21

that's just some kind of drift is not correct, cars made for high-speed races are issued for it, and it turns out some kind of high-speed drift, where you do not need to control the car in a skid, but navigate with speed!

Exactly. the management here is peculiar. such management is the meaning of this race. Before turning, you need to slow down. The steering can be configured so that there is auto-braking when cornering, but it is no longer as if you are being driven, and not your car. And this function is at an easy level.

!! Caution! A game for the level-headed!

t
tORch_72 12.03.21

The impressions from the game are very positive. Everything is done beautifully, from landscapes to water drops on the windshield.
Pros: Excellent graphics, many cars and their classes, new game modes have appeared, the soundtrack is also pleasing, an unusual main menu.
Cons: You have to wait a long time for the track to load, the controls are clumsy (but after several hours of playing you can get used to it), there is no Russian voice acting.
My rating: 8.5

O
Overclock [er] 12.03.21

tORch_72
And one more minus: There are few tracks, after going through 30-40% of a career, the game just starts to get boring!

B
Brando9 12.03.21

"There are a lot of cars and their classes"
Hmm ... but it seemed to me a little, maybe because I am on the third triangle now, but there are only two left ... Where is there a lot of them ... these machines?

O
Overclock [er] 12.03.21

Brando9
I'm on the third triangle now
Hmm ... I've almost completed the 4th season (triangle). After that, the little ones will go through;))))