3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
aspec 12.03.21 02:22 am

Problems connecting steering wheels [PC] (Grand Theft Auto 5)

as I understand GTA5 as well as GTA4 [removed] steering wheels do not support right?
45 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hobo sexual 12.03.21

Why the steering wheel in GTA 5? The game only supports the Xbox 360 controller.

_
_Exsus_ 12.03.21

Jr.DUDE
* FIX * game supports controllers from XBox 360, XBox One and Dualshock 4.

l
luckymakc 12.03.21

By the way, I also broke off a lot, having bought a steering wheel to ride in gta..It's a pity, it's a pity.

a
aspec 12.03.21

well, it is logical. if they drive there. to steer a car. it is more convenient to drive

M
Master.Dinozavr 12.03.21

The steering wheels work through Xinput, I myself tested all the rules on g27.

I
Igor Eliseev 12.03.21

ggg2500
and more precisely, you can configure what how ???

d
devstr 12.03.21

ggg2500 Setup
Instructions please

M
Master.Dinozavr 12.03.21

Igor Eliseev
devstr
Download x360 ce emulator
This is an emulator of an xbox controller, there is a ready-made setting for the g27 steering wheel, you can also configure analogs and triggers for pedals yourself, there is a small dead zone, but it can be practically removed.
I do not know if it is possible to put links here, but I think you will find it in Google.
You need to download the program itself and the libraries, drop it into the game folder, configure it to save and play.
I can describe in more detail how to set if necessary.

d
devstr 12.03.21

ggg2500 Understood
thanks

e
exelero86 12.03.21

ggg2500
Didn't figure it out. I downloaded the emulator, but the device is not displayed anywhere in the game. I would be grateful if you could describe in more detail how to install

T
Trazeptor 12.03.21

I would like to ask if it is possible to connect the steering wheel and pedals and somehow use it all in GTA 5? Maybe someone has already tried it, please unsubscribe! And then for some year now this steering wheel has been gathering dust and is not used, at least somewhere and I have to try :)

M
McLaren MP4-4 12.03.21

What's so hard about that?
Set it up like a joystick. As an alternative control.

T
Trazeptor 12.03.21

Is it possible to somehow implement the work of the steering wheel and pedals in GTA 5? If anyone has already tried it, please share how to do it.

P
Paladinm 12.03.21

Yes, I tried it, Xbox 360 Logitech Drive Race FX. I didn't like it, the keyboard or controller is more comfortable.
1. Less review.
2. The responsiveness of the steering wheel is not very convenient (I did not try to adjust it).

d
danil-74 12.03.21

How to connect a steering wheel in GTA 5? Tried through xbox gamepad emulator, nothing works

l
luckymakc 12.03.21

I support the question. I bought a steering wheel specifically for GTA for leisurely driving, but it does not work. It's a shame.

T
Trazeptor 12.03.21

More answers, as I understand it, will not be ...

D
Destroy The Games 12.03.21

danil-74
The fact is that the steering wheel is not set for GTA. It is made specifically for the racing genre. It is not supported in GTA))

B
Bogdan Litvinenko 12.03.21

You connect the steering wheel to your computer via usb
. Next yourself.

B
BarSnFoX 12.03.21

I also thought to connect it, they rode like that in GTA 4, by the way, the cool sensations
through the XBOX 360CE did not work either, I don’t know any other options (steering wheel G27), I will be grateful for a hint on how to start it all the same from GTA :)