3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
d1mon2tr 31.10.19 03:28 am

What do you think about poisoning hawthorn?

I like a man living in the Irkutsk region are very concerned about this situation. Though I did not use, but would like to know what you think.
226 Comments
Sort by:
l
licharok 31.10.19

H
Hryas 31.10.19

Somehow poher
Died one of the fallen alcoholics
A normal person drinking it will not

L
LIRW 31.10.19

Vodka today is not better than that of the hawthorn, and the hawthorn is not difficult to guess what it represents. Conclusion ? no .... to drink, especially for things of dubious origin. And alkanaft drink all that burns!

V
Vanya Rygalov 31.10.19

The blame for the death of these people rests with the leadership of the region where this sad event happened.
...Just because hardly anyone will be punished.

V
Vaipen 31.10.19

And we still
What to drink *****
Though Barylnik
And even antifreeze
Lish the degree was
And that valilo
But if booze no
Come and machine.

M
MunchkiN 616 31.10.19

it was probably just for warlocks. random convoy fell.

m
masha 31.10.19

Glasswe, Hawthorn, well I am proud of Russia!

D
DayPsycho 31.10.19

Hryas
fool you Bob! salaries in the province know what?? people have no money for vodka!!!

D
Delphis 31.10.19

in the same area:
Sitting a couple alcohol addicted, the conversation:
-Lech on a TV show, a dream come true young, will drink to his health
in the Thriller apparently starred! murder, deep story! let's have another jar
-lucky bastard, why don't we

D
Dr.Freak 31.10.19

It's all a secret plan current day ago President prepared last before resignation and transfer thereof to Donald Trump, which UWB will do great again, and the Russian drunks from drinking hawthorn and colognes not on purpose wean.

P
Posledovatel Perelmana 31.10.19

d1mon2tr
I think that someone from the city authorities could thus get rid of the homeless and other disadvantaged elements

N
Nervios 31.10.19

Russian President Vladimir Putin said that the massive poisoning bath concentrate "Hawthorn" in Irkutsk has occurred because of the desire of manufacturers to earn extra money. Such statement the President made during a press conference on Friday, December 23, the correspondent "Tapes.ru".
"A number of citizens of a foreign state has arranged for the production of preparations for cleaning baths and used alcohol, which is not a poison. But one of the leaders decided to separately earn. And, not knowing really what he was doing, got denatured alcohol and used it," — said Putin, adding that he considers the incident a terrible tragedy.
The head of state called the big problem of alcoholism among the population. According to him, currently a range of measures to combat this phenomenon. In particular, we are talking about banning the sale of alcohol near schools.
According to Ministry of health of the Irkutsk region, from 17 to 23 December 74 people died due to the poisoning bath concentrate "Hawthorn" with methyl alcohol (the label was declared ethyl). The region has introduced emergency mode. Criminal case as regards 3 articles 238 of the criminal code of Russian Federation ("Manufacture, storage, sale of goods and products that do not meet the requirements of safety, entailed on imprudence death of two and more persons"). Arrested 13 people, some of them were arrested.

N
Nervios 31.10.19

Equally me personally who *had food poisoning* themselves to blame...... Himself to 27 years of drinking.... For the fifth year went as I do not drink at all......

P

Nervios
Nasri right at all, think only of myself, right?

P

collector
and che you so bad then?

r
rPeBoJL 31.10.19

recently in Ukraine, a similar wave was

N
Nervios 31.10.19

Follower Perelman
If you want to plunk buy civil bluing , do not chase cheap alcohol.....

P

Nervios
I don't drink, my blood pressure

N
Nervios 31.10.19

Follower Perelman
So, and lie down with pressure without making waves .... ))

P

rPeBoJL
there the topic was about storing alcohol in plastic jars which stood out the poison