3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
d1mon2tr 31.10.19 03:28 am

What do you think about poisoning hawthorn?

I like a man living in the Irkutsk region are very concerned about this situation. Though I did not use, but would like to know what you think.
226 Comments
Sort by:
T
Traun 31.10.19

warp 37
all right you say

K
Kraicher 31.10.19

warp 37
So the elite alcohol poisoning even worse. Bought for a party, drank at the bar and kirdyk. ))) Russian roulette? While still steeped in corruption. The nineties did their job in ten years. Now try to clean the society and head of the disease. Generation need, with the continued fight against corruption.

N
Nevoeiro 31.10.19

warp 37 wrote:
It's just a population reduction of biodegradable waste
Hitler would have appreciated.

U
U.S.Soldier 31.10.19

About gospadi,well died some 50 alcoholics and drug addicts,why talk about it?

S
Skingony 31.10.19

Nevoeiro
Because we have internal problems have accumulated as much as snow in the mountains does not happen. And not far off an avalanche, in comparison with which, the 90s children's party in the garden seem. And it will end with a high probability, or the disintegration of the country, or the complete loss of sovereignty. But most are so poisoned by the propaganda that can only, like a flock of sheep to mleet: Veeeeeeery Puuuurty, not noticing hanging over my head an avalanche of problems, which could collapse in on us easily.
The person motivated to do something or not to do only two things - profits and fear. And how exactly to influence them that the law was carried out, let's think about when it will be a real discussion of the law, not a srach on the game site.
I can only say that I am against the death penalty in solving any problems, because it is just as ineffective as punishment, at this time.

U
Ursus29 31.10.19

If you lift the standard of living of the population, maybe in the boyaryshnika no longer need.

z
zapsib18 31.10.19

We All feel comfortable to talk and drink not to drink this stuff,it is correct that dead alcoholics,but ladies and gentlemen-we of the gentry and tomorrow,from prison and scrip do not promise...All in God's hands.

B
Bombardirovschik 31.10.19

pasanisi then do I look nobody knows the alcohol.
One bums to drink rum in Latin America, this rum is meant elite akogol although in fact it is the local Latin American surrogate, the equivalent of our moonshine or vodyary.
Rum is made from the waste of sugar production.
Others are surprised that poisoned hawthorn type says not to eat inside.
In this case unsubscribing is not subject to that on the package was written the composition of ethyl alcohol , which is not a poison.
Also this hawthorn drink for 15 years everywhere and no one has died from it packs before.
This hawthorn is essentially rubbing alcohol, diluted with concentrated hawthorn, that is the same as powdered wine, vodka, beverage screwdriver or Jaguar, any blazer or tincture, in short 99% of the products in any liquor store.
And he poisoned not because of the type it was impossible to drink and fools drank and because there was suddenly methyl alcohol, although it SHOULD NOT be there WAS.
This is so that you understand all what I write here.

z
zapsib18 31.10.19

Bomber wrote:
there was suddenly methyl alcohol, although it SHOULD NOT be there WAS.
Not the fact that when you buy PhD,you suddenly find yourself in the ingredients,it is not acceptable to life.

B

Mayamenstate
there do not drink alcohol because sugar cane there as we have dirt and no alcohol at all, since the process of alcohol production is much harder and smarter than Roma.
And rum do not a cane or from molasses that remains after sugar production.

P
Podvipodvertov 31.10.19

I believe that we should not talk bad about those who were poisoned by hawthorn, as each of us could be in their place.

S
SergeiEgorov 31.10.19

feel sorry for people whoever they were.but at the same time are to blame.even without poison, they can not drink.on the labels and written.I do not understand what Sozh.if there are warnings.this is the same vinegar to drink and who made it to land....

R
Razox 31.10.19

Just hike before use, need to check that the ethanol and methanol.

z
zapsib18 31.10.19

Mayamenstate wrote:
no one there not drinking ethyl rubbing alcohol, colored and sweetened with rum composition.
Wrong,in my police in Vegas,drinking and even as...Tramps, one word.

B

Mayamenstate
The moonshine vodka expensive vodka is cheaper.I'm not talking about Boyarka.
Generally clean great honey alcohol made at the plant is fierce pennies.
RR 5 or 10 per liter I think. rest in price of vodka excise taxes and fees.
And so for example to cook moonshine need the expensive sugar.
And a lot of space free of neighbors. in the apartment to cook and to put Braga it will be Chad and groove + the police will come if you tell the neighbors.
And to brew beer at home need a set for brewing (malt, sugar, wort) from which exhaust will be more expensive than beer from the store + the time for two weeks.
And so with all the shit.
For example the flour mixture to bake at home loaf of bread in the bread maker costs 60 rubles.
While at the grocery store cheap bread of coarse grains is 13 rubles.
Strange wonder that we drink hawthorn instead of whiskey while sausage made from beef intestines and soybeans flies off the shelves with a whistle, is only to throw off the price. As cheese-like products with a nutrient mass similar in consistency to cottage cheese product.

B

Mayamenstate
it can cook , only it is not cheap. We can be anything you want to cook and make.
But it will cost more vodka

W
Wing42 31.10.19

Nevoeiro wrote:
And that the intellectual is not human?
No.

S
Skingony 31.10.19

Mayamenstate
Yeah, and executions conducted on red square, and the corpses hang on the walls of the Kremlin.
Nobody will allow such methods to use, not the middle ages. Because they say that now it is ineffective - allowed methods entirely humane, quick and painless. Everything happens behind closed doors. Ie of deterrent effect with a zero. The person is rather complete confiscation to be afraid anymore, because I imagine it can very well abstract strangulation.

N
Nevoeiro 31.10.19

Skingony
Well, that's another alarmist cheap alarmist.Everything will collapse,avalanche,collapse of the 90s pshyk on sravneniju with what will happen.Well this is another nonsense,who will raise a revolution such as you, with the existence of wolf?))) I doubt it.Poisoned by propaganda,but you then they are not the same.
Or do you think that you see what others don't see? Then you should have say this happens,because such experts had predicted that in the early 90s and late and later every year.
On the other hand you predlagaete? just Putin your leads to the collapse,then you have another candidate for his post,which will not collapse or even go the growth of the economy and everything else.
So read there propaganda poisoned the entire list of candidates be so kind.
That's exactly what not to think about anything in terms of dry law and its implementation.So the solution you do not have,and never will.

N
Nevoeiro 31.10.19

Wing42
but if the way a person was raised by parents that are not familiar and in a strange circle it needs to apply to you,then what?